Olympic diving duo splits after slut hispanic teammate's 'marathon sex session'

Democrats At Work

Aug 19, 2016, 12:18:19 AM8/19/16
It’s the first rule of team diving: Never go down without your
partner.

Yet a pair of synchronized divers from Brazil split up this week
after one of them kicked the other out of their Olympic Village
dorm room to engage in a “marathon sex session” on the eve of
their competition, according to reports.

Giovanna Pedroso, 17, says she was forced to spend the whole
night before her event wandering around outside her room while
her partner, 20-year-old Ingrid Oliveira, got wet and wild with
a male canoeist named Pedro Goncalves.

The long night for both teammates showed the next day at the
Olympic diving pool. The women came in dead last in the 10-meter
synchronized event, with a performance that reportedly drew
laughs from the crowd.

The failure left Pedroso furious at Oliveira.

“I have been waiting for four years to be present at the
Olympics,” she raged to Brazil’s O Globo newspaper. “And for her
it was better to have fun and therefore threw me out of the
room.”

Oliveira had already been on thin ice with her partner before
the Olympics, as they reportedly fought in practice before the
games.

But Pedroso says that Oliveira’s abysmal roommate etiquette was
the final straw.

“Me and my coach have talked and after the Olympics I will focus
on my individual,” she said. “It’s good because I will not need
to depend on anyone.”

Oliveira has long been known as one of the South American
nation’s saucier athletes. She has been criticized in the past
for posting a picture of herself lounging around in a bikini to
Instagram before failing at a big meet in Toronto.

This week, she tried to downplay the rift with Pedroso.

“We leave differences behind and we talked normally,” Oliveira
told O Globo. “From today I will not jump synchronized with her.”

Goncalves, the man in the middle of the breakup, wisely stayed
out of the women’s feud, telling a local paper: “My personal
life, I do not speak about.”

Meanwhile, the Olympics’ Athletes Village has been notorious as
a hotbed for sex.

The Olympic Committee has reportedly made 450,000 condoms
available for the 11,178 athletes — roughly 40 for each.

Also, use of the dating app Tinder by horny competitors — who
are showing no apparent fear of the sexually spread Zika virus —
has increased the city’s normal rate of matches by some 129
percent, the company said.

http://nypost.com/2016/08/15/olympic-diving-duo-split-after-
teammate-goes-on-marathon-sex-session/