Stormy Daniels and spooge slurping husband Glendon Crain file for divorce, lawyer Michael Avenatti says

Clintons Would Have Killed Stormy Already

Jul 25, 2018, 8:07:30 AM7/25/18
Stormy Daniels and her husband Glendon Crain have filed for
divorce, the porn star’s lawyer announced Monday -- days after
denying the couple had split when it emerged Daniels’ arrest
report stated she was single.

Lawyer Michael Avenatti tweeted the divorce petition was filed
last week. The news comes days after Fox News confirmed Daniels
had canceled several strip club appearances.

“My client Stormy Daniels and her husband Glen have decided to
end their marriage. A petition for divorce was filed last week,
the accuracy of which is vehemently disputed,” Avenatti tweeted.
“Stormy’s daughter remains her number one priority. She kindly
asks for privacy for the sake of her family.”

Daniels, who claims she had sex with President Trump, and Crain
got married in 2010 and have a daughter together. Crain also
appeared in pornographic films and went by the name Brendon
Miller.

This was Daniels' third marriage.

Crain filed the petition for divorce on July 18 in state
district court in Kaufman County, located just southeast of
Dallas. In the 13-page divorce petition, Crain alleged adultery
as grounds for the divorce and seeks sole custody of the
couple's 7-year-old daughter and child support from Clifford, as
well as a financial award and disproportionate share of the
couple's community property.

Daniels, according to The Daily Beast, tried to fly the couple's
daughter out to North Carolina to accompany the dancer on her
strip tour.

“She has purchased a ticket for my child ... to fly out on July
20, 2018 and join Respondent on tour," Crain reportedly stated
in the petition. "This will involve the child being on her tour
bus with other adult performers and producers."

"This will place my child in eminent threat of serious and
immediate physical or emotional harm," he said.

Crain requested a temporary restraining order against Daniels,
according to the report.

Daniels tweeted Monday evening that she doesn't "need or want
privacy. I want truth. And it will come out. I'm not afraid."

Stormy Daniels
?
@StormyDaniels
I don't need or want privacy. I want truth. And it will come
out. I'm not afraid.

2:40 PM - Jul 23, 2018
43.7K
7,297 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Rumors about the couple’s split began last week after Daniels
was arrested while performing at an Ohio strip club. Daniels
faced three misdemeanor counts of illegal sexual activity, but
the charges were later dropped.

However, the arrest report obtained by TMZ stated Daniels had
marked off she was not married. Avenatti insisted at the time
Daniels and Crain were still together.

On Friday, Fox News learned that Daniels canceled a number of
appearances at clubs where she'd agreed to dance. The reason she
canceled was not immediately clear.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/23/stormy-daniels-and-husband-
glendon-crain-file-for-divorce-lawyer-michael-avenatti-
says.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork