The Chase

1 view

Trevor Ashman

Nov 1, 2007, 6:47:55 AM11/1/07
I guess I'm off topic but I've just started Clive Cussler's new book "
The Chase " it's certainly different with a new hero Isaac Bell, I
wonder if it's the start of a new series.

liteflyer 1

Jan 3, 2008, 11:35:17 AM1/3/08
Just finished it. I think Ol' Clive is losing it, now don't get me
wrong, I just was amazed at the number of errors. It was as if no
editor checked it. As to the story it was a good tale, even though I
could do without the fashion show for every change of scene.
david

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 23:47:55 +1300, Trevor Ashman <ash...@ihug.co.nz>