Clive Cussler Comments On The Samson Effect

1 view

te9...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2008, 10:13:13 AM7/6/08
Clive Cussler was kind enough to read a copy of my action/adventure
book, The Samson Effect. After doing so, he said that the Samson
Effect was a "first rate thriller brimming with intrigue and
adventure." If you like Cussler's books, I invite your to visit my
website to read about The Samson Effect which film rights were
recently acquired by a major Hollywood producer.

Here's a little about The Samson Effect;

In this chilling and suspenseful tale of political and religious
intrigue set in the unforgiving landscape of the Middle East, two
biblical scholars risk their careers and lives to uncover the secret
behind the supposed myth of the Samson Effect.

Have a great week.

Tony Eldridge
Author of The Samson Effect