.

Nicholas Randall Forystek

Jul 11, 2016, 11:28:10 PM7/11/16

Nicholas Randall Forystek

Jul 12, 2016, 5:06:40 AM7/12/16

Chet Weaver

Jul 13, 2016, 11:16:24 PM7/13/16
Are you seriously just posting dots? Then again, it's the most activity
I've seen here in a while...

"Nicholas Randall Forystek" wrote in message
--
Chet "Tech" Weaver -> http://avernale.tumblr.com

"There comes a time in a man's life when to get where he has to - if there
are no doors or windows - he walks through a wall."
--Bernard Malamud, novelist and short-story writer (1914-1986)

"Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted
whenever I am contradicted."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sig inserted by AutoHotkey ver. 1.0.48.05
WLMail QuoteFix -> http://www.dusko-lolic.from.hr/