What is the sexiest Digimon???

Sam Minewire

Mar 30, 2009, 7:56:11 PM3/30/09
In other words :

Which Digimon would you like to have sex with???

Chet Weaver, Beleif You Can Change In

Apr 1, 2009, 5:55:55 PM4/1/09

"Sam Minewire" <inges...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> In other words :
>
> Which Digimon would you like to have sex with???

Probably Kazemon. Back in the day, I'd probably say Lillymon, or maybe
Renamon or Sakuyamon, but I think I'd go with Kazemon these days.

What? It's not like we get a lot of posts around here...

-- Chet Weaver

"So what if he's richer and more powerful than me? I'm really good at card
games, and that's all that really matters!"
-- Chaz, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

"It's the abominable snowman! And I don't think he appreciates my honesty!"
- Shaggy, "Chill Out, Scooby Doo"

"The camera lobotomizes whoever you point it at. They lose their capacity
for judgement."
- Stephen Colbert

I need to put some Digimon data down here...