Digimon is NOT Dead!!

Chet Weaver, Beleif You Can Change In

Jan 27, 2009, 5:56:10 PM1/27/09
... I haven't actually heard anything. I just didn't want "Digimon is DEAD"
to be the last message on the board. Maybe I should hang out in more active
Digimon communities... Anyway, regardless of the franchise's status,
Digimon will always be alive in our hearts if we let it.

So, anyone heard anything?

-- Chet Weaver

"So what if he's richer and more powerful than me? I'm really good at card
games, and that's all that really matters!"
-- Chaz, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

"It's the abominable snowman! And I don't think he appreciates my honesty!"
- Shaggy, "Chill Out, Scooby Doo"

"The camera lobotomizes whoever you point it at. They lose their capacity
for judgement."
- Stephen Colbert

I need to put some Digimon data down here...