Kazemon's wings

Kalle Olavi Niemitalo

Nov 7, 2009, 5:49:45 PM11/7/09
After Chet Weaver mentioned Kazemon/Fairymon here in April,
I've been meaning to ask about her wings.
They appear to have some sort of veins in them;
does some blood, lymph, or data still flow in those,
or are the full-grown wings only dead matter, like hair?
I can imagine her being careless and getting a hole in a wing,
then patching it up with duct tape to keep the tear from spreading.

Chet Weaver

Nov 7, 2009, 7:49:46 PM11/7/09

"Kalle Olavi Niemitalo" <k...@iki.fi> wrote in message

That's a very interesting question. I can't say I've really thought about
it before, and it's been a while since I've seen a picture of Kazemon, much
less of one from behind. I would imagine that if the wings were part of her
body, they would probably be made of living tissue. Otherwise, they might be
part of her suit and just styled to look biological. In either case, I
would think repairing the wing would be a simple matter of changing form,
either to human form or to Zephyrmon, and changing back to reset the data
that makes up her body, or perhaps absorbing data from something and using
it to replace the hole.

I suppose that's throwing more options at you than answers. I hope it
helped you anyway.

-- Chet Weaver

"So what if he's richer and more powerful than me? I'm really good at card
games, and that's all that really matters!"
-- Chaz, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX

"It's the abominable snowman! And I don't think he appreciates my honesty!"
- Shaggy, "Chill Out, Scooby Doo"

"The camera lobotomizes whoever you point it at. They lose their capacity
for judgement."
- Stephen Colbert

I need to put some Digimon data down here...