[OT] Insomnia

rianagi...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2012, 2:24:59 AM7/16/12
Soooo, I Googled my old handle. AFD came up-- been reading old posts for a little over an hour. Pretty damn amusing. I texted 'haruspex' about it, but he hasn't replied. Figured I'd make a new topic just for the hilarity of it all. At least my spelling has improved within the past 10 years? Yeah.

-Aylakitty

haruspex

Jul 16, 2012, 11:00:50 PM7/16/12
rianagi...@gmail.com wrote...
:Soooo, I Googled my old handle. AFD came up-- been reading old posts
I sometimes Google one of your other old screennames when I can't
sleep. You know, it's too bad your film career was so brief. [Edit: I
had about a third of a page complete with laughably forced dialog but
decided to delete it and describe it here briefly instead because I'm
better than that.] And I get that they were aimed at the low budget,
pseudo-gonzo market but hotel rooms have like two lights and they're
both mounted to the wall. ...you can't shoot porn under a reading lamp!

Anyway, my phone has been dead since Fridayish. Apparently, they're
cool with international roaming unless you actually use their services
while roaming internationally. Probably some small print exists that
clarifies that international roaming means standing in Turtle Bay while
making a phone call.
--
haruspex: in single quotes for no reason at all

"wish the porn part was true!!!"
- me

rianagi...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2012, 11:30:53 AM7/17/12
Single quotes due to 'haruspex' being really, totally, and completely not the handle I know you by anymore, ha. And yes, I'm sure you wish the porn part was true (In fact, I was just reading a post from ages ago (5/31/01- 11 years, shit!) where you basically said the same thing). If I ever get strapped for cash bad enough that it DOES come true, I will certainly be sure to inform you.

Also, that sucks about your phone. Estimated time of re-contact? Just out of curiosity. I was contemplating deciding that you were mad at me and sending you a nice old fashioned F-you text message, but I knew you've been traveling, and so I really didn't think that was the case.

Anyway, for old times sake, I will present you with 10 "We are the only losers posting in a dead group from 10 years ago!" points. Yay-- or something.

(Also, old signature, haha.)

::Huggles her Koushie-Pie::

Aylakitty Owns:
~Koushiro Izumi
~Daisuke Motomiya
~Micheal >^..^<
~And I PROUDLY present my *5* **INKIBICA points!

**((I don't even remember what INKIBICA means.))

haruspex

Jul 18, 2012, 12:21:28 PM7/18/12
Aylakitty wrote...
:Single quotes due to 'haruspex' being really, totally, and completely
:not the handle I know you by anymore, ha. And yes, I'm sure you wish
:the porn part was true (In fact, I was just reading a post from ages
:ago (5/31/01- 11 years, shit!) where you basically said the same
:thing). If I ever get strapped for cash bad enough that it DOES come
:true, I will certainly be sure to inform you.
:

Too late. Cuckold porn is nasty.

:Also, that sucks about your phone. Estimated time of re-contact? Just
:out of curiosity. I was contemplating deciding that you were mad at
:me and sending you a nice old fashioned F-you text message, but I
:knew you've been traveling, and so I really didn't think that was the
:case.
:

Because nothing clears the air as well as a good ol' fashion "F-
you!" Phone works now. I had a vm from them saying I should stay and
that they made a mistake. I ain't Tina Turner so I'm moving to T-Mobile
as soon as I step out today. Maybe 24 hours for my number to port over.

You'll probably forget I exist again by then.

:Anyway, for old times sake, I will present you with 10 "We are the
:only losers posting in a dead group from 10 years ago!" points. Yay--
:or something.
:

And in return, I present to you 11 Measly Points. Did I ever take
anything seriously?

:(Also, old signature, haha.)
:
:::Huggles her Koushie-Pie::
:
:Aylakitty Owns:
:~Koushiro Izumi
:~Daisuke Motomiya
:~Micheal >^..^<
:~And I PROUDLY present my 5 **INKIBICA points!
:
:**((I don't even remember what INKIBICA means.))

I'm Not Ken Ichijouji But I'm Cool Anyway, duh.
--
haruspex: Tech, Lisa, Fenix, Aylakitty, TimeLady, Pahsons

"what about everyone else!?!"
-me

rianagi...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2012, 1:03:42 PM7/18/12

> Too late. Cuckold porn is nasty.

What the hell is cuckold porn?

> Because nothing clears the air as well as a good ol&#39; fashion &quot;F-
> you!&quot; Phone works now. I had a vm from them saying I should stay and
> that they made a mistake. I ain&#39;t Tina Turner so I&#39;m moving to T-Mobile
> as soon as I step out today. Maybe 24 hours for my number to port over.
>
> You&#39;ll probably forget I exist again by then.

Psh. I'll text you tomorrow to prove that I didn't forget you exist. Sucks that your phone company sucked major ass. Glad it works now, though. I've never had any issues with mine. I'm eligible for an upgrade in September! I may actually graduate to a smartphone! Shock! Gasp! No, I'm actually really kind of excited, though. Considering changing my phone number as well, but I'm not sure yet.

> :Anyway, for old times sake, I will present you with 10 &quot;We are the
> :only losers posting in a dead group from 10 years ago!&quot; points. Yay--
> :or something.
> :
>
> And in return, I present to you 11 Measly Points. Did I ever take
> anything seriously?

YAY POINTS. Or something. Ahaha.

> I&#39;m Not Ken Ichijouji But I&#39;m Cool Anyway, duh.

OH YEAH. Memory has been jogged.

> --
> haruspex: Tech, Lisa, Fenix, Aylakitty, TimeLady, Pahsons
>
> &quot;what about everyone else!?!&quot;
> -me

Misha, JT, Dima, Fenix, Areku, Phantom, Sarah, Clare, Pata, Chris... you forgot a lot of people, haha. I'm sure I have also.

Okay, naptime.

rianagi...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2012, 1:23:17 PM7/18/12
Aaaannnndddd, then it posted. Technology hates me. :)

rianagi...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2012, 1:21:47 PM7/18/12
My reply is not showing up. How frustrating. I will try again after my nap. Yaaaawn.

-Aylakitty

haruspex

Jul 18, 2012, 2:15:50 PM7/18/12
Aylakitty wrote...
:: Too late. Cuckold porn is nasty.
::
:
:What the hell is cuckold porn?
:

Google it.

::[snip]
:: Tech, Lisa, Fenix, Aylakitty, TimeLady, Pahsons
::
:: &quot;what about everyone else!?!&quot;
:: -me
:
:Misha, JT, Dima, Fenix, Areku, Phantom, Sarah, Clare, Pata, Chris...
:you forgot a lot of people, haha. I'm sure I have also.
:
:Okay, naptime.

I was listing AFDers I still know how to contact. Dima ate a gun when
he was 17.
--
haruspex: soothsayer to the stars

"sooth!!!"
-me

haruspex

Jul 18, 2012, 3:19:46 PM7/18/12
I wrote...
::Misha, JT, Dima, Fenix, Areku, Phantom, Sarah, Clare, Pata, Chris...
::you forgot a lot of people, haha. I'm sure I have also.
::
::Okay, naptime.
:
:I was listing AFDers I still know how to contact. Dima ate a gun when
:he was 17.
:

Sorry, typo. He ate a dick.
--
haruspex: classy

"sooth!!!"
-me

rianagi...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2012, 5:08:57 PM7/18/12
On Wednesday, July 18, 2012 3:19:46 PM UTC-4, haruspex wrote:
> I wrote...
> ::Misha, JT, Dima, Fenix, Areku, Phantom, Sarah, Clare, Pata, Chris...
> ::you forgot a lot of people, haha. I&#39;m sure I have also.
> ::
> ::Okay, naptime.
> :
> :I was listing AFDers I still know how to contact. Dima ate a gun when
> :he was 17.
> :
>
> Sorry, typo. He ate a dick.
> --
> haruspex: classy
>
> &quot;sooth!!!&quot;
> -me

It took him that long to get around to it? Ha.

haruspex

Jul 18, 2012, 5:54:58 PM7/18/12
Aylakitty wrote...
:On Wednesday, July 18, 2012 3:19:46 PM UTC-4, haruspex wrote:
:: I wrote...
:> ::Misha, JT, Dima, Fenix, Areku, Phantom, Sarah, Clare, Pata,
:Chris... > ::you forgot a lot of people, haha. I&#39;m sure I have
:also. > ::
:> ::Okay, naptime.
:> :
:> :I was listing AFDers I still know how to contact. Dima ate a gun
:when > :he was 17.
:> :
::
:: Sorry, typo. He ate a dick.
:
:It took him that long to get around to it? Ha.
:

Weird, right? Some people haven't figured out that's a fine replacement
for the old handshake and hello blah blah. More words go here you
pretend are amusing.
--
haruspex: soothsayer to the stars

"forsooth!!!"
-me

haruspex

Jul 20, 2012, 10:01:08 AM7/20/12
Aylakitty wrote...
:: You'll probably forget I exist again by then.
:
:Psh. I'll text you tomorrow to prove that I didn't forget you exist.
:

I'd just like to mention that she did not text me "tomorrow", the 19th
of June. So I must conclude that she did, in fact, forget I exist.
--
haruspex: who?

"me!!!"
-me

haruspex

Jul 20, 2012, 10:48:32 AM7/20/12
I wrote...
::: You'll probably forget I exist again by then.
::
::Psh. I'll text you tomorrow to prove that I didn't forget you exist.
::
:
:I'd just like to mention that she did not text me "tomorrow", the 19th
:of June. So I must conclude that she did, in fact, forget I exist.

July. Betting June 19th was quiet too though.
--
haruspex: when?

"nexterday???"
-me

rianagi...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2012, 5:30:44 PM7/20/12
On Friday, July 20, 2012 10:48:32 AM UTC-4, haruspex wrote:
> I wrote...
> ::: You&#39;ll probably forget I exist again by then.
> ::
> ::Psh. I&#39;ll text you tomorrow to prove that I didn&#39;t forget you exist.
> ::
> :
> :I&#39;d just like to mention that she did not text me &quot;tomorrow&quot;, the 19th
> :of June. So I must conclude that she did, in fact, forget I exist.
>
> July. Betting June 19th was quiet too though.
> --
> haruspex: when?
>
> &quot;nexterday???&quot;
> -me

That's because you texted me on the 15th, so I thought your phone was good and I thought I didn't need to text you on the 16th because we talked on the 15th. Sorry :(

rianagi...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2012, 5:36:01 PM7/20/12
On Friday, July 20, 2012 5:30:44 PM UTC-4, rianagi...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, July 20, 2012 10:48:32 AM UTC-4, haruspex wrote:
> &gt; I wrote...
> &gt; ::: You&amp;#39;ll probably forget I exist again by then.
> &gt; ::
> &gt; ::Psh. I&amp;#39;ll text you tomorrow to prove that I didn&amp;#39;t forget you exist.
> &gt; ::
> &gt; :
> &gt; :I&amp;#39;d just like to mention that she did not text me &amp;quot;tomorrow&amp;quot;, the 19th
> &gt; :of June. So I must conclude that she did, in fact, forget I exist.
> &gt;
> &gt; July. Betting June 19th was quiet too though.
> &gt; --
> &gt; haruspex: when?
> &gt;
> &gt; &amp;quot;nexterday???&amp;quot;
> &gt; -me
>
> That&#39;s because you texted me on the 15th, so I thought your phone was good and I thought I didn&#39;t need to text you on the 16th because we talked on the 15th. Sorry :(

WOW I CANT GET NUMBERS RIGHT. Replace all 15 with 17, and 16 with 18. The bleach killed my braincells, apparently.

haruspex

Jul 21, 2012, 11:17:01 PM7/21/12
Aylakitty wrote...
:> ::: You'll probably forget I exist again by then.
:> ::
:> ::Psh. I'll text you tomorrow to prove that I didn't forget
:> ::you exist.
:> :
:> :I'd just like to mention that she did not text me
:> :"tomorrow", the 19th of June. So I must conclude that
:> :she did, in fact, forget I exist.
::
:: July. Betting June 19th was quiet too though.
:
:That's because you texted me on the 15th, so I thought your phone was
:good and I thought I didn't need to text you on the 16th because we
:talked on the 15th. Sorry :(

Oh. In other words, you fulfilled your obligation early and didn't see
a reason to on the 19th.

I get it.

I'll just be over there...

...sitting.
--
haruspex: sure he responded to this days ago

"sooth..."
-me

haruspex

Jul 23, 2012, 5:52:09 PM7/23/12
:

...and, apparently, fucking up.
--
haruspex: :xepsurah

"i miss us clicking!!!"
-me

Chet Weaver - DigiDestined with the Crest of Crisis

Oct 18, 2012, 2:44:34 PM10/18/12
On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 8:30:53 AM UTC-7, rianagi...@gmail.com wrote:
> Single quotes due to 'haruspex' being really, totally, and completely not the handle I know you by anymore, ha. And yes, I'm sure you wish the porn part was true (In fact, I was just reading a post from ages ago (5/31/01- 11 years, shit!) where you basically said the same thing). If I ever get strapped for cash bad enough that it DOES come true, I will certainly be sure to inform you.

Wow. I thought it was a glitch at first. I can't believe someone posted here in the past year and I missed it! Maybe I should start following the group again.

Although there does seem to be a profile posted by me around the same time as this one. I certainly don't remember that. That is likely a glitch.

-- Chet Weaver, who can't remember if Google Groups has signatures or not.

david...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2017, 6:33:19 PM3/26/17
Looks like I got a shout out in this thread. Truly hope everyone is doing well.