Ford Fairlane cow print jacket,props and wardrobe 12 years exp

Bedlum

Nov 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/17/99

WELCOME TO THE WILLIAMS COLLECTION.
( * The list of props and wardrobe is at the end of this list.)

I deal in Movie Props and Wardrobe in the Central part Of The USA This First
part should take care of 90% of all your questions about me and my business.
PLEASE read before you contact me about any props.....

Know that DO NOT DEAL IN

* Common posters or items sold to the General Public
* ANY Replica's from ICON or ANY other alike Company's.
* Concert tickets or T-shirts
* Press kits or any other common movie items.
* Signed poster or autographes on 8x10 photos.
I ONLY deal in the REAL THING.

Please know that all my props are backed up by some of the following-
Disney MGM Studios, FOX, HBO, Paramount, Tri-Star. , Universal Studios.
All props come with a COA from The Williams Collection. IF at ANY TIME during
the life time of the prop or wardrobe it is questioned on it authenticity.
The Williams Collection will inform you in shipping the item to Christie's
Auction house in CA (or a dealer known by Christies) There Christie's (or other
source) will talk with myself and the other Collector (s) on the paperwork.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL UNLESS!!!
the Item is proven to be Fake or replicaed.

IF it is proven to be fake by Christies (other sourse) then The Williams
Collection will offer a refund of the full price to the client. This being the
client's sole remedy of claim.(or)a exchange of another if possible w/paper
work from well known source.
IF it is proven to be real then you the client must pay for all charges. The
Williams Collection is not responsible for any charges involving that
investigation.

Let It be known that The Williams Collection also knows other WELL KNOWN
Prop Collectors on east and west coast that will also back me up on all props I
have. These collectors are well known by Christie's and or Sotheby's.
NEVER in 12 years have we ever had a prop returned.
Please ask all the questions you feel you need to ask. I will do my best to
tell you about each prop down to the last detail.

We dont have the movie title you like..???
We have a "LOOKOUT LIST" for future movie titles.
Just tell me your TOP 5 movies.
IF YOU CHANGE your e-mail please tell us.

Address:
The Williams Collection
Att: Bruce Hubbard
260 Ridgeview Dr
Wayzata ,Mn 55391

E-Mail - Bedlum @aol.com
website: Http://members.aol.com/bedlum
Phone: (612) 473-3864 24 hours..
Office Hours 12:00 - 4:00 monday-Friday
How far will we deliver to: We deal with almost every Country in the world.
Payment : VISA - DISCOVER - MASTERCARD 3% charge for use.
MONEY ORDER - Bank or *Personal Check. DO NOT SEND CASH!!!!!!!
*Alow 1 to 3 weeks to clear

Out Of USA:
we have sent to: UK,London - France - Japan - China - Australia and Norway
so far.
Any Questions PLEASE ASK:]

Ford Fairlane
Cow Print Jacket........$1,000.00
See site for more details

MOVIE LIST>
Back to the future 1-3 - Alien - Aliens - Alien3 - Alien Resurrection
Toys - V - X-FILES - Star Ship Troopers - Bad Girls - TITANIC -
Home Alone 3 - VOLCANO - Saving Private Ryan - Beverly Hills Cop 3
DiggsTown - Die Hard - Die Hard2 - Die Hard3 - A time to Kill - Star Trek 1-8
Star Trek Next Generation - Deep Space Nine - Ford Fairlane - Never Been
Kissed - Robo Cop - Dumb and Dumber - Liar Liar - FX - A few good Men -
Jurassic Park - Lost World - Days Of Thunder - Flash Gordon - Mission
Impossible - James Bond filmes - Mr- Baceball - Major Leaque - the Flinstones -
Sudden Death - The Siege - Armageddon - Batman - Batmen Returns - Batman
Forever - Batman and Robin
- A walk in the clouds - Air Force One - Indiana Jones films - Star Wars films
-
Mommy Deaest - Casablanca - Coming to America - Dr Dolittle - Deep Impact
- Patch Adams - Kartie Kid - Addams Family - Addams Family Vaules - 10
Commandments - 12 Monkeys - Chain Reaction - Superman films - Child Play
Cleopatra - Coneheads - Dune - HotShots - Loaded weapon - Caddyshack -
Blues Brothers - Blue Brothers 2000 - House Arrest - HOOK - ID4 - Nine Months
- One Fine Day - Halloween films - HELLRAISER films - No Excape - Rocketeer -
Pulp Fiction - RoboCop films - Planet Of the apes films - Safe House - Austin
Powers - Apollo 13 - Earth To the Moon - Beverly Hillbillies - Bushwacked -
Chicago Hope - City Slickers - Courage Under Fire - Death Wish - Dracula - ER -
Evita - Escape from La - Face off - Fathers Day - Forrest Gump - GhostBusters
- Twister - Turbulence - Unforgiven - Last Action Hero - Licence to Kill - Men
In Black - Mermaids - Mavrick - Natural Born Killers - Nell - Nick Of Time -
Pet Semetary - NIXON - Rising Sun - Pontiac Moon - Private Parts - Romaning the
stone - SCREAM - Shawshank Redemption - Silverado - The Crow- The Mask - Sling
Blade
- Speed - Speed2 - StarGate - The Arrival -Superboy - The Game - The Edge -
The Doors - The Rock - Wizard Of OZ - The Winner - 8 Seconds - Thelma and
Louise - Three wishes - True Lies - Troop Beverly Hills - A League of there Own
- Absolute Power - An American Quilt - Arachnophobia - Bad Boys - Bullet proof
- Bonanza - Bogas - Billy Bathgate - Bird Cage - Buck Rogers - Bram Stokers
Dracula - Dances with Wolves - JFK - Tin Cup - Death Becomes Her - Dear God-
OH God - Crazy People - Don Juan DeMarco - Jackie Brown - Jingle all the Way
Joe vs The Volcano - Jumanji- Junior - Space above and Beyond - The Faculy -
The Ice Storm - Water World - Needful Things - IT - Night Watch - Dusk Til Dawn
-
Hope Floats - Paulie - Small Soldiers - Something About Mary - Working Girl -
Bulworth - Object of my Affection - FireStorm - HardRain - Blair Witch Project
-
Mortal Kombat films - The Negotiator - Sneakers - Medicine Man - Time Cop -
Sphere - Who Framed Rodger Rabbit - Deadmen Dont Wear Plaid - Gus The Mule -
Dark Crystle - Judge Dredd - Logans Run - Mary Poppins - Somethings got to
give - The Persuaders - Rocky - Star 80 - Down Parascope -

Thanks
Bruce Hubbard
Bedlum

Bedlum

ligit...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2016, 12:59:52 PM11/23/16
Are you still in business? Interested in an item

Get back to me via email.

Thanks!