My god, it's full of stars

1 view

jer0en

Jul 1, 2007, 8:29:13 AM7/1/07
The caps of magic muchrooms have this unique colour quality, defying any
other shade of brown, or even the concept of brown itself. If anything, they
would be hysterically so, specifically when dried, and their surfaces seem
to be spangled with glitter everywhere, as if the muchroom is actually
suffering with dandruff. I wonder how she's combing it, because all of mine
below the shoulder will break as a result. So actually she should be the
woman with the strongest hair, rather than the longest. If I were to do her,
would it be somehow in the way? Just the first that comes to mind. It would
be effecting her IQ, but only temporarily.