Hardcore Devo CD

Dr. Zontar

Jul 17, 2013, 3:47:24 PM7/17/13
I can't tell you how happy I am to have this reissued. I've been playing it non-stop since I got it.

"It's all I want to do, whammo".

g.sp...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2013, 1:29:50 AM9/19/13
Funny--I learned to play "Goo Goo Itch" today on guitar. It's a small, small world!

I'm stoked about the re-release as well. Early Devo is the best Devo.

Also, Booji Boy's Basement is the way to go for awesome rarities if you're craving more. I now have a bootleg from 1974 amongst 6.1 hours' worth of previously unheard Devo.