Old Tape Trading Group Members? Unsolved Mysteries

Logan Braasch

Aug 11, 2020, 6:00:16 AM8/11/20
Hi! There used to be a big tape trading forum on Dejanews. Unfortunately, I cannot access it anymore. Does anyone remember snailmail trading? Does anyone remember any members of the group?

Were you a member of the group?

I am looking for any old tape traders from the tape trading group who have Unsolved Mysteries recorded. I have a collection for trading.

I need original broadcasts. Old 1990s traders, are you out there?

There used to be a lot of tape traders and I am looking for anyone with Unsolved Mysteries recordings! Or does anyone remember anyone who had Unsolved Mysteries recordings?

PLEASE contact me!
twilig...@aol.com