Re: Your Child

RSFC Day Care Services

Jul 14, 2011, 4:33:00 PM7/14/11
Administrator
RSFC Day Care Services
The Internets
Hell, Michigan 48169

Guardian(s) of Michael Falkner
Deborah Gibson Fan Foundation
Anytown, USA 12345

To Whom It May Concern:

We regret to inform you that we can no longer administer the treatment
of the child for whom you are responsible, Michael Falkner.

While we do our best to see to the needs of all of the children in our
care, even those with clear mental and/or social disabilities as are
present in Michael, at times we must hold up our hands and admit that we
are not able (or in some cases, not willing) to undertake the required
effort to successfully integrate the child into our group.

Sadly, Michael is not able to integrate on even the most basic level,
and must return to your care, as he is no longer welcome here in RSFC.

We wish you and Michael the best of luck with his future, and trust that
you will pick him up in due course. When you stop by, there is no need
to come inside to retrieve him; follow the joint trail of drool and
blood to the gutter, and there you will find him nursing his wounds.

Best Regards,

RSFC Day Care Administration

jim brown

Sep 12, 2020, 10:31:48 PM9/12/20