Medievel Horror/Fantasy IRC-Based RPG Game

1 view

Dalamar the Dark

Nov 6, 2004, 10:00:27 AM11/6/04
First of all, before the flames or useless comments begin, yes, you may
have seen this post in other groups. I just wanted to let you know right
off, I am not trying to sell anything. I am just a person like everyone
else. I only say this because of the amount of spam in these newgroups.
Anyways...

For any of you that may be interested, I run a free-form IRC based RPG game
on the ChatFirst IRC server called the Empire of Darkness RPG Realm.

We are a horror/fantasy RPG cast in a medievel setting. Our group has been
around for about 5 years and is one of the oldest of its kind on the net.

I won't go into details here but you can visit our site at
http://www.geocities.com/vampiric_magi/main.html

Beginners, WebTV/MSNTV & AOL users are welcome.

Feel free to email me with any questions at
Br_Dal...@REMOVEbellsouth.net

Flamers need not reply as you will not receive a responce. Only those truly
interested will be replied to.

~Dalamar
Br_Dal...@REMOVEbellsouth.net