The "what are you waiting for" approach

YOMAU admin

Jun 25, 2007, 10:38:35 AM6/25/07
The "what are you waiting for" approach

Boys and Girls,

I just signed up to be part of AGLOCO™ , an Internet economic network launched few hours ago. AGLOCO™ gives its Members part of the money they (as Internet users) generate. Their slogan is 'Get Your Share of the Internet'. They are also giving the entire company to the Members (it is a 100% Member owned entity.) -- You get more cash and shares if you refer new Members, and this is what I'm doing with you now.

AGLOCO™ Membership is free and there is nothing that the users can lose, because all they do is – sign up, invite friends to join and use the internet normally. So hurry up, sign up here using my id# (BBBT1959  ) and bring in your friends before others do!!!