Free Quality Systems Manuals

CQS Partners

Apr 1, 2004, 7:50:36 PM4/1/04

We've decided to continue our offer of FREE user's manuals for our
Quality Assurance databases until April 15th. On tax day our manuals
will remain available for a minimal charge.

Use the manuals to benchmark your systems, learn about the processes,
or to make aid in defining your purchase needs.

Our Quality Systems manuals describe key quality processes driving
ISO9000 but more importantly they provide the tools to manage key
Quality Assurance Programs effectively with minimal resources.

Three systems manuals are available:
Employee Training Management
Customer Corrective Action and
Supplier Corrective Action.