post

Thomas G Smith / Smith Corporate Metrology

Oct 9, 2001, 1:49:07 AM10/9/01
Well dean-stark, this is your creation, your world so to say. What is it
about this room that speaks of Quality assurance. I am the duke of metrology
looking to spar the likes of Johnny come lately quality bees. I seek any
pontificator that has a soap box that reaches the outer limits. I wear the
badge of 29 years in metrology and former CEO and Founder of a 19 year old
Accredited Metrology Lab. This is only for toung in cheek pleasure I joust.
For I have obtained the high order or Geekdom. A true master of his
vocation. Dean Stark, I seek you and challenge you and any onlooker to a
bout of banter the likes of mythical tales.

I bid you adieu

Delia Psycho

Oct 14, 2001, 4:26:33 PM10/14/01
On 09 Oct 2001 the almighty "Thomas G Smith / Smith Corporate Metrology"
<cal...@chibardun.net> graced alt.fan.dean-stark.quality.assurance with
their divine presence and in news:2cuw7.380$4g....@reggie.win.bright.net
imparted these commandments:

You misspelt the word "tongue".

You do not appear to use the word "joust" correctly.

Please correct these errors.

--
Delia Psycho.
"I am not even sure who I am, and my embarrassment

Delia Psycho

Oct 14, 2001, 4:28:40 PM10/14/01
On 09 Oct 2001 the almighty "Thomas G Smith / Smith Corporate Metrology"
<cal...@chibardun.net> graced alt.fan.dean-stark.quality.assurance with
their divine presence and in news:2cuw7.380$4g....@reggie.win.bright.net
imparted these commandments:

> Well dean-stark, this is your creation, your world so to say. What is

You should have said "higher order of" or capitalised it as "High Order
of".