We pay you for your opinion

Bill Schaefer

Jan 16, 2006, 10:00:40 AM1/16/06
We are sending this to a variety of newsgroups
because we are looking for opinions from all
walks of life. We need your help and we are willing
to pay you for your views on a variety of subjects.

You will have the opportunity to participate in a
range of subject matter. Just for giving your opinion
you could be making over $3000 per week.
($5.00 - $75.00 per survey). Sign up now and
receive an instant rebate through paypal.com.
Only 25.49 after rebate.

Order at http://20201515.datapro.hop.clickbank.net

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050821064635Y2e6NvZ2