Tips for keeping health in a lifetime

n1x5icbk

May 7, 2008, 3:15:56 AM5/7/08

Very pleased to see your site and in this opprtunity I would

like to share ideas about health.

It is a very effective way how to keep our health from

Pennasia Normalization.

1. Lie on back without a pillow in anatomic position, namely:
feet in straight position, hands are beside body in

straight and relaxed condition and palm are open

2. Make physical condition in relax.

3. Make condition of mind fresh, or pray to God

4. make condition of muscle and nerve in forehead in relax

and unstressed

5. Close your eyes during in relaxed condition

6. Breathe regularly and in relax condition

7. Do it more or less each 15 minutes in the morning and

evening or night.

8. After 15 minutes, you can continue or stop the practise.

9. This practise can be applied in your lifetime

10.You may teach this way to your family and closefriends,

but please say to them that it is a way from Pennasia

Normalization.

11.Have an enjoyable natural health!

Notes:

Previously, you may feel less convenient with this practise,

but just do it for a few days and you start to feel

convenient and want to do it all the time. When lying on

back, the pressure in all body is relatively same.
For further information, please see our site at

PennasiaNormalization dot com

Regards,

Pennasia