I am already a blond headed, blue eyed Aryan

barryb

Feb 9, 2007, 6:36:59 AM2/9/07
except my Father used Aryan Chemistry to make me appear brown skinnedd
and brown eyed, with brown hair. But looking at him and me in the
mirror when he came to visit me in 1995 showed up blond hair and blue
eyes with curious golden skin color. Just like him and her, Eva, my
mother, who came from the Aryans' planet to be with him in Germany.
Sig Heil Adolf. Sig Heil. But this is the destiny for all humans to
look like Aryans in the future when gold glass and platinum glass
conquers the earth.

barryb

Feb 9, 2007, 6:38:07 AM2/9/07
except my Father used Aryan Chemistry to make me appear brown skinned