Where is normal Afterburner when we need him?

Tester

Dec 11, 2007, 8:39:24 PM12/11/07
103.116.222.76:3157 open socks4 proxy was used on 20 November for a
Hipcrime attack on nanae. And I got the port number by Googling so it
must have been open and was probably abused before that date.

It was used late North American Monday for a Hipcrime attack on
24hoursupport.helpdesk and the same open proxy was still there Tuesday
at 11:16 GMT.

At one time, RCN (formerly Erols) had the famous Afterburner on its
abuse desk. Now, it seems to have Dave Null.

Remember - go to RCN for your net-abuse needs. You put up a phishing
page? It will still be up on Valentine Day. You can get Giganews with
only IP authentication through RCN.

--
down a side-street to the right. Within three or four minutes he was
out of the area which the bomb had affected, and the sordid swarming life

Tester

Jan 24, 2008, 2:41:41 PM1/24/08
2:13:
Scindite corda vestra,104 etc.; Isaiah 58:3, 4, etc.

The love of God is enjoined in the whole of Deuteronomy. Deut. 30:19: "I
call heaven and earth to record that I have set before you life and death,
that you should choose life, and love God, and obey Him, for God is your
life."

That the Jews, for lack of that love, should be rejected for their offences,
and the heathen chosen in their stead. Hosea 1:10; Deut. 32:20. "I will hide
my face from them, I will see what their end shall be, for they are a very
froward generation, children in whom is no faith. have moved me to jealousy
with that which is not God... and I will move them to jealousy with those
which are not a people... and with a foolish nation." Isaiah 65:1.

That temporal goods are false, and that the true good is to be united to
God. Psalm 143:15.

That their feasts are displeasing to God. Amos 5:21.

That the sacrifices of the Jews displeased God. Isaiah 66:1-3; 1:11; Jer.
6:20; David, Miserere.105 Even on the part of the good, Expectavi.106 Psalm
49:8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14.

That He has established them only for their hardness. Micah, admirably, 6; 1
Kings 15:22; Hosea 6:6.

That the sacrifices of the Gentiles will be accepted of God, and that God
will take no pleasure in the sacrifices of the Jews. Malachi 1:11.

Tha