The Photography Forum

1 view

Jon Siegrist

Aug 24, 2006, 5:57:18 PM8/24/06
Hello everyone, just wanted to let you know about my photography forum
website. There are currently about 100 users, but it's growing
everyday. I also plan on offering free photoshop actions, and having a
monthly photo assignment section. This is a really great oppotunity for
those who would like to get in on the ground floor of a project like
this, and really have a say in the way it develops. Stop on by and
check it out. Thanks!

http://www.thephotographyforum.com

- Jon