Diapers in Movies

Kimber6813

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
does any one know of any movies that have been at the theater or on tv that
show a kid or child or teen or adult in diapers the only movies i can think of
are the baby and the movie Baby boom. ?

Repaidluf

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
Sylvester Stalone and Estelle Getty did "Stop or my Mom will Shoot" and it had
a dream sequence with stalone in a diaper and Getty with a large container of
babypowder and pamers, saying, "I've got to change you"

Also "Return of the Stepford Wives" had a brief scene where they showed a
husband in diapers strapped to a bed and feeding tube in place toward the end
of the movie.

I can't think of too many others...

...just my .02 cents worth
Fuldiaper Michael

Dr Mogumbo

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
There are literally dozens of tv shows and movies with said content including
Baby Geniuses (on video and at most viedeo outlets). As for the tv shows, you
just have to catch them as you can...for few, if any announce characters in
diapers. A recent The Norm Show (where comedian Norm McDonald from Sat. Night
Live plays a social worker) showed a client coming in for a "session" in
nothing but a disposable diaper. Also recently on E!s Howard Stern taping (I
still think Stern is one of us), in an interview with confessed bedwetter
Suzanne Somers, he went on and on about diapering Suzanne who, apparently wore
diapers for this problem well into her 20s. Anyhoo, I bet many other people in
our community can remember more.-- Mo

DonnieNsd

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
I think the movie Misery with Kathy Bates has some diapering stuff in it. Its
a movie where the lady keeps a guy strapped to bed, I am pretty sure she keeps
him in diapers.

joh...@webtv.net

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
There is a scene in STOP! OR MY MOM WILL SHOOT! where Sylvester Stallone
is standing on the street in nothing but a very big cloth diaper with
huge pins! His Mom (Estelle Gedies, I think) has a thing of baby powder
and says something about having to change him.

On the great TV show, PICKET FENCES, there was an episode where one of
the older characters who was the mayor at the time, suffereing from
Ahlziemer's, is standing in his diaper complaining that "this thing is
soaked" as he adds to it, and the shot shows him sending a stream down
his leg. A few minutes later, he walks out of the room apparently naked,
holding the soaking diaper out and says something about it.

I saw a few minutes of baby Geniuses, and it didn't look very good, and
I heard poor reviews of it from another ABDL.

Rugrats on Nick is always good! Even the grups are enjoyable!

The only other thing I can recall at the moment came from a live Glenn
Campbell CHRISTMAS special a *long* time ago: Pampers were fairly new,
and Mr. and Mrs. Campbell changed their baby live on the air, with the
camera very clearly showing the process.

And there is that book by and of Madonna, which includes a shot of her
in only a diaper.

Jed

Baby4momie

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99
And there is that book by and of Madonna, which includes a shot of her in only
a diaper

Really? Madonna in just a diaper? Was this her book "Sex"? Was it cloth or
disposable?
\\\|///
\\ - - //
( @ @ )
---oOOo-(_)-oOOo---------------------
Luv Baby Jamie
--------------Oooo-------------------
oooO ( )
( ) ) /
\ ( (_/
\_)

Adult Baby

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99
I can think of a TV series sighting that I never heard
anyone else mention.... It didn't include anyone "in"
diapers, but, it did reflect favorably on those that do...

On a series called "Nowhere Man" (see line below) that was
cancelled several years ago Bruce Greenwood (series star)
and Dean Stockwell (Quantum Leap fame) were searching for
answers to their situation.... (i.e. The premise of the
program is that Thomas Veil (Greenwood) took a photograph of
several men hanging that was supposed to have been taken
overseas, but, possibly was taken in Washington DC. It seems
that the CIA or someone erased his memory and flung him back
out into the wind.) In this particalar episode I am going to
refer to, Dean Stockwell's character Gus was explaining to
Thomas Veil that he too had been "erased". He (Stockewell)
was taking Veil around town and "showing his side of things"
when he pulls over to the side of a street in a seedy part
of town. They momentarily chat (there is a very cute hooker
talking to a car across the street..) and when the hooker is
done and the car pulls away, Stockwell says something to the
hooker (he knows her obviously...) about having to
"learn how to close her customers better".. To this she
replies "Well, that guy wanted to dress me up in baby
clothes......" and she goes on to say something to the
effect of "well, I am game if he'll supply the baby diapers,
but I don't have no truseau (???).... (I am not sure what a
truseau is...)

Now, I know this is not much, but, it was done cute and the
hooker was a fox... Admitting that she would dress in didees
made my night - I kept a copy of that portion of the program
and still have it today...

Jamieboy

Di pr bayb

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
speaking of quantun leap. It had a epi. where sam was a chimp in a diaper and
was almost changed .

:-) :-) ;-) (-: (-: (-: (-:
A happy baby girl when I NEED to be

Carsten

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99

>Madonna in just a diaper?
I have seen the book but not the picture, I waited for 8 month to borrow the
book on the library. because of that picture but I did not see it :( If any
one have it I like to see it ...

Carsten

ABBoyGA

Aug 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/3/99
Sly Stallone wore a diaper for a dream scene in Stop or my mom will shoot.
Stay Warm, wet & happy,

Daddy John

In nappies

Aug 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/3/99
I kmow of a T.V. program which all the presenters wore nappies/diapers on the
show and were singing ,but I would think that u would have to contact the
B.B.C.for the program
the program is BLUE PETER .this was screened in about 1983
I would be intrested if this parrtular program could be dug ou of the archives

FUI62

Aug 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/4/99
There was a scit done by the show Kids In The Hall. It was a song called Pamper
Me and it had all the guys in diapers asking there girlfriends to diaper them
and had some famous people in diapers like frankenstein, abe linclon and a girl
i forget which one. Jay Leno also did a scit where he made fun of Independce
Day and Called it In Depends Day. ANd had everyone being sapped by aliens and
put into depends.

pkh...@my-deja.com

Aug 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/4/99
In article <7o54h2$a6n$1...@news.cybercity.dk>,
ME too!!!
Well, she used to be a thumb sucker too(anyone else is in this NG(for
real, not just as a baby thing).....
Maybe she IS AN AB!!

BTW, what is the binaries ng of asfd???

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Dr Mogumbo

Aug 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/4/99
Off topic a bit...but what da hey. Diapers in Music: Blink 182 has a tune on
their first or second CD about a teen who pees his pants and bed and wears a
diaper. Heard it on my way to ski with my son, he popped the CD in and, man,
was I surprised!-- Mo

Vincent VanGoo

Aug 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/4/99
Actually, the skit was from a now-defunct Comedy Central show called Vacant Lot.
It was mostly one guy who was asking his fiance to diaper him, so she left him a
Dear John note on a Pamper. It did show people like Abe Lincoln, Einstein,
Frankenstein, etc. in a diaper, and the skit ended with the whole band doing a
Beatle-esque pose with Beatle haircuts, suit jackets and baggy diapers.

My favorite diaper show was on Moonlighting, in an episode called "A Womb with a
View" where Bruce Willis (with hair) portrayed the baby in Cybil Shepard's womb.
He started out wearing nothing but a big diaper (looked pretty cute), and later was
dressed in baby blue footed pajamas, but you could clearly see he was still in the
diaper underneath. One can only imagine how many hours, or even days, that he
spend in diapers. Wish I could find that tape somewhere!

-- Vince

DR2Pen

Aug 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/5/99
pkh...@my-deja.com asked>>BTW, what is the binaries ng of asfd???

alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.fetish.diapers

Carsten

Aug 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/5/99
music again ! army of lovers, I seam to remember that in the video of a
number I don´t recall. but one of them is sitting in a diaper.. any body
remember ?
Dr Mogumbo skrev i meddelelsen
<19990804142818...@ng-cm1.aol.com>...

joh...@webtv.net

Aug 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/5/99
"Wish I could find that tape somewhere!"

It's on the third shelf of my tape cabinet, along with every other
episode of Moonlighting!

Hehehehhee!!!

Jed

StayDryPA

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99
Matthew Broderick wore a diaper in the movie "The Road to Wellville" and
supposedly young Jimmy Osmond wore a diaper in "The Great Brain" (hard to find
in a video store).

In the movie "Norma Rae," there's one scene where her 4-5 year-old son has wet
his bed and he's running by in wet pj bottoms. In another scene, she takes the
boy on her lap to tell him and her other children about her involvement with a
union rep. You can see plastic backing sticking up from the boy's pj bottoms.
Either the script called for him to be diapered or he wore one so they could do
the entire scene in one take with stopping for a "potty break" or because of an
accident. I heard this used to be a common practice with child models years
ago.

There was a great episode on the old "Sgt. Bilko" where he's babysitting a
friend's children. He asks one of the kids, a girl of about 7, "How do I change
a baby's diaper?" She replied, "How should I know? I just got out of them
myself!"

Vincent VanGoo

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99
Well, it wasn't exactly a diaper in "The Road to Wellville." It was a thin
loincloth that was tied on. If you're desperate enough, you might consider it a
diaper, but it doesn't function or look like a diaper.

-- Vince

Adult Baby

Aug 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/7/99
From Blink 182:

Depends

I don't want to urinate on myself
I don't want to urinate on anyone else
Well, I guess that really doesn't matter anymore
Because I can't control my bladder anymore

Well, I guess it all depends (undergarments)
Well, I guess it all depends (undergarments)

Step back in the light
No more soiled nights alone
But I guess I don't have a care
Because there's not a load in my underwear

I'm sick of offending everyone I meet (go, go, go, go)
I'm sick of crying myself to sleep on rubber sheets (go)
I had an accident today
I left a soil on a bus seat, I didn't know what to say

But, I guess it all depends (undergarments)
Well, I guess it all depends (undergarments)

Step back into life (go, go)
No more soiled nights alone
Well, I guess that I don't have a care
If I don't have a load in my underwear

Haven't heard it, but, will search for an MP3...

JamieBoy

Karis

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99
Adult Baby wrote:

Bless you, JamieBoy, I hope you find it! I can't wait to hear THIS one...
Karis

Napeeluver

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
don't forget the movie "awakenings" with robert deniro being put into a diaper

In nappies

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
u are right abou the video I found it on an Dynip address last weeek
Its is very funy

Baby4momie

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
what video?

In nappies

Aug 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/13/99
the movies I have been asked about is the video of a group (re the song and
video]
of a guy asking his girlfirend to put a Diaper on him,but she refuses to and
dumps him

asaw...@comcast.net

Aug 25, 2019, 11:05:32 AM8/25/19
On Friday, July 30, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Kimber6813 wrote:
> does any one know of any movies that have been at the theater or on tv that
> show a kid or child or teen or adult in diapers the only movies i can think of
> are the baby and the movie Baby boom. ?

asaw...@comcast.net

Aug 25, 2019, 11:07:50 AM8/25/19
Im looking for a movie with a shot of a diaper isle and they have
a pampers logo hanging from the diaper isle.. Im sure someone
knows the movie. I know its not Raising Arazona. I would like
to know if anyone out their what Im talking about.