Diaper chat rooms

droo...@my-deja.com

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
Are there any diaper chat rooms?
If so, where are they.
Please help!!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sal23791

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
just go to privt. chat room "diapers"

jeff...@webtv.net

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
yeah check out wetone babyplay ab or diaper
all on irc.webmaster.com

<htlm><body
bgcolor="blue"text=white><body><htlm

DiaperDude

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Not only is it an AOL chat room only, but it is a private chat. That means it
is not listed among the chat rooms. To get to it within AOL, you need to
click "PRIVATE CHAT", then type in "Diapers", then click "GO CHAT". It allows
23 people at once, and it is not uncommon for the room to be completely full.

The chat becomes old pretty quick there. You have people typing baby talk,
and people reporting endlessly how wet they are. But, amidst all this
"marinating" (people who never meet anyone, sitting in their wet diapers, in
front of a computer), I have met a few great people. We need to keep our
perspective on any method of meeting people. As soon as you meet one person
who enriches your life, via ANY method (classified ads, internet, AOL, phone
lines, grocery stores, clubs, work,whatever), it's time to stop putting it
down. One friend for life (or lover) validates all the wading through the
liars and fakes, no matter what route you go. AOL has done very well by me.

For those of you adamently apposed to AOL, you can get a free trial (100
hours, whatever), and spend some time in the diapers chat room. Make all the
friends you can there, (which can be easily done in that number of hours!),
then download AIM. You will get a buddy list, and can use AIM to chat in real
time with people logged onto AOL. It doesn't get you in the chat room, but it
does allow you to chat with all those AOL "babies", by "Instant Messaging"
them, and visa versa.

Tell them Diaperdude sent you !

jessica...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2018, 11:20:23 AM1/15/18
hey whats up

gadget...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2019, 8:37:08 AM6/8/19
Hello

Chad Albright

Mar 2, 2022, 8:22:28 PM3/2/22
On Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 7:37:08 AM UTC-5, gadget...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hello
I'm a box of baby diapers can. I be the baby diapers

Chad Albright

Mar 2, 2022, 8:23:03 PM3/2/22

Chad Albright

Mar 2, 2022, 8:23:23 PM3/2/22

Chad Albright

Mar 3, 2022, 7:28:31 PM3/3/22

Animal

May 9, 2022, 11:18:19 PM5/9/22
hello is there anybody in here interested in chatting

Animal

May 9, 2022, 11:18:52 PM5/9/22

Animal

May 9, 2022, 11:19:37 PM5/9/22