Don't Want to Miss Favorite TV Show : I Pee in Jeans

barbie78

Apr 20, 2012, 7:54:17 AM4/20/12
Me and my daughter watching our favorite T.V. show. We were desperate to pee, but we decided to hold pee till end. We love pee holding. :)
As show ends Janice rush to comfort room 1st, her zip stuck and she loose control. She pee in her jeans, wetting her jeans. Then she removed wet jeans and removed wet panty.

you can download and watch related video to this story at :

http://www.clips4sale.com/43984/4590371

Then after I run to Comfort Room, but my bad! my zip struck too, I could not hold it long ! I ended wetting my panty and pants. I was very annoyed, I removed my pant and panty, wear a towel, return to room and changed my dress.

you can download and watch related video to this story at :

http://www.clips4sale.com/43984/4590361

Enjoy.