Web Navigation Experience Survey

Webmaster

May 29, 2001, 9:09:13 AM5/29/01
Web Navigation Experience Survey!
We are conducting a survey to understand Web users' navigation experience.
We would appreciate if you took a few minutes to complete the online survey
that can be found at the URL:
http://ecsurvey.d2g.com or http://ec18.mis.ccu.edu.tw

We have an extra bonus for helping out with this study.Your e-mail address
will be placed in a lottery.Several winners will be selected at random.

If your name is selected,you will win $100 in U.S. dollars.

--
Department of Information Management, National Chung Cheng University
Ming-Hui Huang, PhD, Associated Professor