Do I have a malpractice case?

ae t.dimatteo-riggs

Nov 16, 2005, 1:59:53 AM11/16/05
I'm currently in ch.13 and had my attorney draw up docs. that were necc. in
me fighting a relief of automatic stay. He pressured me to bring funds that
were for prep. of docs and rep. in court to his office.I thought all funds
at this point were to be dispersed through my trustee, with me to remit
payment to him.Subsequently,my attorney, after confering on the telephone
about upcoming date/time/place of hearing, fails to show and represent
me.The judge was to go into recess, when I wave to trustee and let him know
I'm present.I ask the judge if I would be allowed to speak on my behalf and
go up against the attorney rep. my mortgage co.Nevertheless, not having the
skill or savvy of an attorney, I give it my best and unfortunately lost my
automatic stay,thus paving the way for trustees sale on Dec., 6th.I'm sick
to my stomach.Do I have a CASE AGAINST ATTORNEY FOR NOT REPRESENTING ME
DILIGENTLY AND TO HIS FULLEST CAPACITY?I have not spoken to him since and
should I do a substitution of counsel?I'm having a hell of time in retaining
a new attorney this late in the game and should I inform my trustee?Thank
You