I NEED HELP!!!!!

1 view

Kellie Hartnett

Mar 8, 2007, 8:38:10 PM3/8/07
I need to find a lawyer to help me have visitation with my children.
My mother and stepfather have them , haven't seen them in almost 2
years. I don't have a restraining order, or anything like that. Never
been in trouble in my life. Can't seem to find any help. I know my
rights are being clearly being violated. Can anyone help me. THANKS

Kellie

Victoria Sea

Mar 13, 2007, 12:36:45 AM3/13/07
alot feel that way. what is your story?i am not judgemental. have you
joined any other groups?
you sound estranged from your parents. its ok to vent; its ok for men to
lose custody but not women it seems. how old are your kids? i know its
difficult.