all the secrets of magical stage illusions revealed

bill page

Sep 18, 2009, 9:28:19 AM9/18/09
david star how he does rubicks mixed solved either its a stage
illusion switch aroo or he is vry good at musckle control with his
tummie ideas:)
hey folks i guess google wants me to post they keep saying i need to
post with my real email adress every on the internet and that i should
up grade to google crome?
ps im not sure if msntv2 units are able to do that? i thought they
upgrade there self it just we just say up grade now wqhen we reacieve
the up grade notice screen i says upgrade now or later i tell my
nieaces and nefus hit the up grade now button:)
ps it didnt reall say what the up grades was but it dint take
loong like theu usual do for new improved up dates on msntv2 units?
they email me saying new soft ware up grade
they dont go in detale what all that means?
Prev Next Normal view To: coolt...@msn.com
From: bill page
Subject: :)jethro
Date: Sunday, September 13, 2009 2:32 PM
ps i used to take old spark plugs and tie black eleastic string to
safty pins up my seave ad in scool make coins vanish in my hands:)
 http://www.groups.google.com/group/alt.magic.secrets/topics
here is a coool website:)
http://www.youtube.com/user/jelbel300
http://ie.youtube.com/user/jelbel300
http://www.youtube.com/jelbel300
http://www.youtube.com/user/jelbel300

inChrist allways fat bill page illusionist magician in fun:)
http://www.youtube.com/user/billpage
http://www.themaskedmagician.com
http://www.breakingthemagicianscode.com

ps novevember 3 2009
brand new tv seris called
"V" BASED ON THE ORINGAL idea that
kenath johnson dreamed up:)
on NBC
but the new idea is on ABC tv stations this year
and plus on the big movie screen "V"
ORINGINLE CONCEPT STORY LINE IDEA

ps everyone thinks the new masked magician is david copperfield
that coul be?:)
but my 10 year old nefu william marcel page
thinks it is johnathen pendragon:)
ps i think it could be franz harary stage illusoinist or herbert l
becker

bob scofield thinks mitch leary is the new masked magician that
could be but
then that means its david seth kotkin copperfield:)

i would be amazed if it was andrekole Christian stage illusionist