Tony Mascia

Dara O'Kearney

Nov 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/4/96

I fully realise I am plumbing the depths of trivia here but: Does anyone
know what became of Tony Mascia? You know the guy, Bowie's 70's
bodyguard/chauffeur who was featured in Cracked Actor and TMWFTE. Is he
still with Bowie, and if not, what is he up to now?

Slan libh,

Dara.

Message has been deleted

Jennifer Lewis

Nov 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/6/96

>I remember seeing and speaking with him in the mid-eighties. I think Tony
>Visconti told me later that he died.

I've also heard that he died a few years ago, of a heart attack. I remember
David and Jay Leno talking about him on the Tonight Show back in 93, but they
didn't say anything about what he was currently doing.

Jennifer

SherryeLyn

Nov 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/6/96

Jennife...@dial.pipex.com (Jennifer Lewis) wrote:

Yeah, Jenny-Wenny... Bowie's driver, who Jay also knew (can't wait
till we hear more on this!)Wasn't there a story about the guy's ear
being sliced off or something, and he was driving around with a big
bandage taped to one side of his head?

SherryeLyn

db...@aol.com

Nov 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/7/96

>I've also heard that he died a few years ago, of a heart attack. I
remember
>David and Jay Leno talking about him on the Tonight Show back in 93, but
they
>didn't say anything about what he was currently doing.

>>Yeah, Jenny-Wenny... Bowie's driver, who Jay also knew (can't wait
till we hear more on this!)Wasn't there a story about the guy's ear
being sliced off or something, and he was driving around with a big
bandage taped to one side of his head?<<

Bowie and Leno told that story on the 1995 Tonight show appearance....they
didnt say what happened to him currently, but said he was their "mutual"
driver. Bowie hired him right out of prison, indicating he was the
wheelman for a bank holdup....don't know if the ear cut off bandaged was a
real story or a "he's a guy who would do that" story though....

Bons

Craig Peacock

Nov 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/8/96

Are you THE May Pang? If so, isn't TV your husband?

Craig.

Message has been deleted

Adam Robert Jones Dean

Dec 27, 2023, 10:30:29 AM12/27/23