David Bowie in Muppet Show!

Detlev Vennemann

Dec 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/15/98
Hi there,

i few days ago I posted a message
that I search a recording of the Muppet Show
with David Bowie.
Everybody told me that David Bowie
was never in that show but that´s wrong.
He recorded that show but it was never send.

Now, is there anybody who can help me?

Im searching for Herbert Pelskamp. He told me
that he has the recording (see mentioned below) but give me a wrong
emailadress.

Please Help.

Detlev Vennemann
dvenn...@gmx.net

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
Detlev,
I assume you're aware that The Muppet Show was a television
show? Does the person who claimed to have had it have it on video?? And
where did you get this information from about David Bowie and the Muppet
Show?? I've been a Muppet fan for 21 years, and I know people who work
for the Muppets and I have never heard of this until now. I think this
guy is pulling the wool over everyone's eyes here. Notice how you
couldn't e-mail him... Melissa

Elvsbwie

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
NEWSFLASH : David Bowie has NEVER done the Muppet Show, EVER. There is no
hiden, missing filmed episode. Do not let anyone tell you that there is. If you
want to see David Bowie surrounded by Muppets I suguest you rent "Labyrinth".

Melissa Yowhan

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98
Elvsbowie,
THANK YOU! I knew that someone was trying to scam
someone else here, because as I said in an earlier post, I never heard of
a Bowie/Muppet connection aside from Labyrinth, and I have VERY reliable
sources to back me up. Melissa

A. Cirone

Dec 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/18/98

watch the alice cooper one if you want a glam guy having a ball with
stuffed animals! it's actually very funny! only alice could do that!

HAJI

brain: "pinky, are you pondering what i'm pondering?"
pinky: "ya, sure brain...but where will we find chaps our size?"

Melissa Yowhan

Dec 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/21/98
That's a great episode! I haven't seen that one since it first aired.

Melissa

SuprMallet

Dec 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/22/98
>If you
>want to see David Bowie surrounded by Muppets I suguest you rent "Labyrinth".

Good luck finding it. I suggest you wait on Disney to show it again, that's
what I always do.

"You must have had visions of sugarplums dancing in your head, little pal"
"Oh, thank God! I thought it was a twitching, lemon-sized brain tumor!"
Sam and Max