David Bowie had AIDS and died choking to death on sperm

Morgan Dekus

Jan 18, 2016, 6:15:36 AM1/18/16
David Bowie suffered from HIV / AIDS for most of his latter
years, the result of many homosexual liaisons in his younger
days. When he died, he choked to death on the sperm of a young
boy brought in for the express purpose of Bowie orally fellating
him.

The Bowie estate rushed him to cremation to conceal evidence and
thwart lawsuits by his many gay lovers for giving them AIDS.

Info

Jan 18, 2016, 11:38:40 AM1/18/16
In article <23fb182362953dc2...@dizum.com>
"Morgan Dekus" <cock.s...@barackobama.com> wrote:

> David Bowie

Flush.

Buffer Underrun

Jan 18, 2016, 1:53:45 PM1/18/16
Are you proud of that? Wow - we have a comic genius in our midst. Be sure to show all your friends.

Jimmy

Jan 18, 2016, 3:33:03 PM1/18/16
HE`S CLEVER TOO

ORAL FELLATION?

ROTFLMFAO

I KNOW THEY SAY DONT FEED THE TROLLS BUT THIS ONE NEEDS FEEDING UP

DOESNT EVEN REALISE BOWIE ISNT DEAD

One of David Bowie ’s friends has described how the singer was obsessed with
disappearing like Houdini – and achieved it in his death.

Film-maker Julien Temple, who directed Bowie in Absolute Beginners, said:
“When I knew him well in the 1980s, David talked often about his compelling
need to engineer an elegant exit mechanism from the circus of pop stardom
and fame.

"A Houdini-like disappearing act.”

He added: “He was obsessive about it even then and it is beyond
extraordinary that he has now managed to pull it off with such breathtaking
ingenuity and precision.”

The Mirror revealed last week how David had been secretly cremated without
any friends or family present.

NOT THAT I NEEDED THE ABOVE TO TELL ME DUH!!!

"Buffer Underrun" wrote in message

Jamie Soule

Jan 19, 2016, 7:07:49 PM1/19/16
I will not justify this with a response.
The character of a person who will attack a person that is unable to defend themselves speaks volumes.
You see, the DEAD are defenceless.

Jamie

irismi...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2020, 6:28:13 PM1/20/20
You sick pig

jimmy

Jan 22, 2020, 9:23:27 AM1/22/20
you are indeed

wrote in message

You sick pig

Jamie Soule

Feb 4, 2020, 10:04:22 PM2/4/20
And of course you have reliable information from credible sources in order to substantiate these claims of course. Can you post them asap.

Jamie Soule

Feb 4, 2020, 10:07:03 PM2/4/20
How did that occur since he wasn't gay or bisexual????

Steven Klein

Dec 9, 2023, 3:38:21 PM12/9/23
On Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 10:07:03 PM UTC-5, Jamie Soule wrote:
> How did that occur since he wasn't gay or bisexual????
Duh. He wasn't gay or bi sexual? Give me a break.