Please, Help Me!

Patrick Jones

Oct 11, 2003, 12:14:47 PM10/11/03
Hello,

I need your help. My wife and are having financial difficulties to the
point I don't know where to turn. We have multiple credit cards, a student
loan, past due bills, not to mention a house that is in dire need of repair.
I do have a job that pays pretty well, but several things have happened
to where we have overextended ourselves. We are barely making ends meet.

Some might say to talk to a mortgage company, a financial adviser or file
for
bankruptcy. I have looked into these, but I do not feel they help in the
long
run.

I am asking for your help with this because I have seen the kindness of
those on the internet time and again. I am not asking for you to pay the
full
extent of my bills. No, all I ask is that whoever reads this, to please
send
one dollar to either the address below, or to my paypal account at
www.paypal.com . The account I am under is shado...@mindspring.com.
That is all I am asking, just one dollar, not 5, 10, 100, or even 1000. Just
one
dollar.

This is not a get rich scheme, nor am I trying to scam anyone for a ton of
money.
I recently read how a college student once asked a newspaper to print his ad
asking for each person that read the ad to send him a penny so he might pay
for
his college tuition. In a short time he had collected over $28,000 in
pennies.
That was just for those people that read the ad in the newspaper. So it can
work!

If you would like to help, it would be greatly appreciated! All you need to
do
is send 1 dollar to:

Patrick Jones
308 Leila Ave.
Collinsville, IL 62234

Please send the dollar in cash, if this idea does work out, it would take
forever
to cash a lot of one dollar checks. For safety reasons, just wrap the
dollar a
couple times in paper.

Or if you would rather save 37 cents, go to www.paypal.com and place the
dollar
into my account. Again it is: shado...@mindspring.com. Its a very simple
service and helps me out a lot in some transactions that I have made online.

If you do decide to help, my wife and I cant than you enough.

God Bless,
Patrick