CotDC seems dead...

rav...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2019, 6:27:49 PM12/11/19
Guess that only makes sense -- I mean, things have changed a little bit in the last 20 years. A shame it doesn't live on in some sort of retrospective newsgroup or something, though...

Joy Beeson

Dec 11, 2019, 8:02:48 PM12/11/19
On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 15:27:48 -0800 (PST), rav...@gmail.com wrote:

> Guess that only makes sense -- I mean, things have changed a little bit in the last 20 years. A shame it doesn't live on in some sort of retrospective newsgroup or something, though...

I've forgotten why I subscribed to this newsgroup. First time I've
noticed it in ages.

Is someone who knows what the forum was for still around?

--
Joy Beeson, U.S.A., mostly central Hoosier,
some Northern Indiana, Upstate New York, Florida, and Hawaii

r0tt3r

Mar 23, 2020, 7:29:59 AM3/23/20
On 2019-12-12, Joy Beeson <jbe...@invalid.net.invalid> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 15:27:48 -0800 (PST), rav...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Guess that only makes sense -- I mean, things have changed a little bit in
>> the last 20 years. A shame it doesn't live on in some sort of retrospective
>> newsgroup or something, though...
>
> I've forgotten why I subscribed to this newsgroup. First time I've
> noticed it in ages.
>
> Is someone who knows what the forum was for still around?

_ _
((___))
[ x x ]
\ /