Re: I Googled 'Twonky"

Hybrid Angel

Jun 16, 2008, 4:26:43 PM6/16/08

"HVAC" <MR....@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:983b8233-104b-42b7...@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
> And this is what I got-
>

> http://www.freakingnews.com/Transvestite-Pictures---848.asp

I Googled, and aksed, ASK for Twonky

And got the movie....on both......

I aksed ASK.....HVAC....and got Air Condition work.....

'Harlow Victor Allen Campbell'.....doesn't eXist........

It looks like the Search Engines don't archive the posts anymore.....

~>
Twonky......
Hybrid Angel/Messenger

<MESSAGE OF GREAT IMPORTANCE>

Neanderthal: 99.5 Percent Human
By Ker Than, LiveScience Staff Writer
posted: 15 November 2006 01:01 pm ET

http://www.livescience.com/health/061115_neanderthal_dna.html
The findings also appear to refute speculations by some scientists that
Neanderthals and humans interbred in more recent times. "We see no
evidence of mixing 30,000 to 40,000 years ago in Europe," Rubin said.
"We don't exclude it, but from the data that we have, we have no
evidence that pages were ripped from one genome and put in the other."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's not true.....there is evidence.......

Read on, and you will see.....

We believe we were the Neanderthal. If we are 99.5%+ their
genome. (And we are.) That means, it is the dominant genome
within......!

We ALL have, ALL of the Neanderthal's genome, which makes
us, a genetic sewer.....e.g....98% Bunny Rabbit genes.......

The "Missing Link" of Darwin.....an Ape from whom we could
have inherited intelligence....never surfaced.....

That's because intelligence doesn't evolve. It comes from the
gene of a parent.....EVERYONE....knows that.....

It's embedded in the womb and will learn to it's capacity
during it's life............

The missing link is here.....
....."And Cain knew his wife"....

Cain interbred with us, the Neanderthal. We disappeared and
reappeared as the intelligent offspring of Cain. His genome made
us what we are today. A modern, premeditating, cold blooded,
murderous, intelligent race....of savages...

(We possess the knowledge of the Almighty. Electricity and
genetics. But use it in corrupted ways. And knowledge to argue
a Creation rather than a man made universe.)

The Almighty is ALL about genetics. 'Adam' means; "A new species."
Made with the dust/minerals of the earth.....and selected genes of
HaShem. No womb need apply. Genes were taken from a rib of the
male and a female was made. No womb need apply.......

Again....
http://www.livescience.com/health/061115_neanderthal_dna.html
"We see no evidence of mixing 30,000 to 40,000 years ago in
Europe," Rubin said. "We don't exclude it, but from the data that
we have, we have no evidence that pages were ripped from one
genome and put in the other."

The evidence....

It took 30,000/40,000 years for the hybridization to complete,
with Lamech. Cain's offspring were the Neanderthal. "Pages
<from Genesis 4:17> ripped from one genome, and put in the
other", 60,000 years ago......

The HUGE jump, to Modern, intelligent, man. Thirty to forty
thousand years ago....

The missing link.

And Seth 'inbred' with his brother's offspring. That makes us a
species of interbred inbred hybrids. Better than being evolved....

Because the evolved, don't know....from what they evolved...!
They live and die in deception.......

(That stuff deserves the Nobel Prize......)

Lord Vetinari

Jun 17, 2008, 10:49:02 AM6/17/08
"Hybrid Angel" <Messenger> wrote in message

> "HVAC" <MR....@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> And this is what I got-
>>

>> http://www.freakingnews.com/Transvestite-Pictures---848.asp
>
> I Googled, and aksed, ASK for Twonky
>
> And got the movie....on both......
>
> I aksed ASK.....HVAC....and got Air Condition work.....
>
> 'Harlow Victor Allen Campbell'.....doesn't eXist........
>
> It looks like the Search Engines don't archive the posts anymore.....

Your Google Fu is terribly weak.

Hybrid Angel

Jun 17, 2008, 10:59:46 AM6/17/08

"Lord Vetinari" <veti...@ameritech.net> wrote in message

But 'ck' is strong with your Fu......too......

Lord Vetinari

Jun 17, 2008, 11:40:30 AM6/17/08
"Hybrid Angel" <Messenger> wrote in message

I'd ask you to make sense, but I already know that that's beyond you.

Hybrid Angel

Jun 18, 2008, 10:46:34 AM6/18/08

"Lord Vetinari" <veti...@ameritech.net> wrote in message

And the following is most likely WAY beyond you.......

And made some of us a little prettier.......than our former selves......

(We possess the knowledge of the Almighty. Electricity and
genetics. But use it in corrupted ways. And knowledge to argue
a Creation rather than a man made universe.)

The Almighty is ALL about genetics. 'Adam' means; "A new species."
Made with the dust/minerals of the earth.....and selected genes of

HaShem. (No womb need apply.) Genes were taken from a rib of the
male and a female was made. (No womb need apply.)

Again....
http://www.livescience.com/health/061115_neanderthal_dna.html
"We see no evidence of mixing 30,000 to 40,000 years ago in
Europe," Rubin said. "We don't exclude it, but from the data that
we have, we have no evidence that pages were ripped from one
genome and put in the other."

The evidence....

The Neanderthal were around from 700,000 years to 60,000
years. Never got any smarter nor prettier. It took 30,000/40,000

years for the hybridization to complete, with Lamech. Cain's
offspring were the Neanderthal. "Pages" <from Genesis 4:17>
ripped from one genome, and put in the other", 60,000 years ago.

The HUGE jump, to Modern, intelligent, man 30 to 40 thousand
years ago. The missing link.....

And Seth 'inbred' with his brother's offspring. That makes us a

species of interbred inbred hybrids, 30,000 to 40,000 years ago.

Better than being evolved....

Because the evolved, don't know....from what they evolved...!
They live and die in deception.......

(That stuff deserves a Nobel Prize......)

Lord Vetinari

Jun 18, 2008, 5:30:29 PM6/18/08

> "Lord Vetinari" <veti...@ameritech.net> wrote in message
>> "Hybrid Angel" <Messenger> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Lord Vetinari" <veti...@ameritech.net> wrote in message

>>> But 'ck' is strong with your Fu......too......
>>
>> I'd ask you to make sense, but I already know that that's beyond you.
>> but I already know that that's beyond you.
>
> And the following is most likely WAY beyond you.......

Sheeeeeeit, boy. Pure, unadultered shit. As fucking usual. You ought to
learn yourself a new tune, boy.

> Neanderthal: 99.5 Percent Human
> By Ker Than, LiveScience Staff Writer
> posted: 15 November 2006 01:01 pm ET
>
> http://www.livescience.com/health/061115_neanderthal_dna.html
> The findings also appear to refute speculations by some scientists that
> Neanderthals and humans interbred in more recent times. "We see no
> evidence of mixing 30,000 to 40,000 years ago in Europe," Rubin said.
> "We don't exclude it, but from the data that we have, we have no
> evidence that pages were ripped from one genome and put in the other."
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> That's not true.....there is evidence.......
>
> Read on, and you will see.....
>
> We believe we were the Neanderthal. If we are 99.5%+ their
> genome. (And we are.) That means, it is the dominant genome
> within......!
>
> We ALL have, ALL of the Neanderthal's genome, which makes
> us, a genetic sewer.....e.g....98% Bunny Rabbit genes.......

Silly wabbit. You're like one of those illiterates who go around using 50¢
words that you've idea as to the meaning of...and so, you go around thinking
that you're impressing people, when all you're doing is demonstrating your
utter lack of education and intelligence.

Hybrid Angel

Jun 19, 2008, 11:10:07 AM6/19/08

"Lord Vetinari" <veti...@ameritech.net> wrote in message

Why don't you play me one......

>> Neanderthal: 99.5 Percent Human
>> By Ker Than, LiveScience Staff Writer
>> posted: 15 November 2006 01:01 pm ET
>>
>> http://www.livescience.com/health/061115_neanderthal_dna.html
>> The findings also appear to refute speculations by some scientists that
>> Neanderthals and humans interbred in more recent times. "We see no
>> evidence of mixing 30,000 to 40,000 years ago in Europe," Rubin said.
>> "We don't exclude it, but from the data that we have, we have no
>> evidence that pages were ripped from one genome and put in the other."
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>> That's not true.....there is evidence.......
>>
>> Read on, and you will see.....
>>
>> We believe we were the Neanderthal. If we are 99.5%+ their
>> genome. (And we are.) That means, it is the dominant genome
>> within......!
>>
>> We ALL have, ALL of the Neanderthal's genome, which makes
>> us, a genetic sewer.....e.g....98% Bunny Rabbit genes.......
>
> Silly wabbit. You're like one of those illiterates who go around using
> 50¢ words that you've idea as to the meaning of...and so, you go around
> thinking that you're impressing people, when all you're doing is
> demonstrating your utter lack of education and intelligence.

This is too easy......

My species intelligence didn't evolve. Give me the Ape that made (y)our
species so fucking smart. You evolved freaks can't! That's your MISSING
LINK! Not ours......

Do you deny Islam and Judaism eXist.....?

Islam's origin? Genesis 16 spawned by an angel of HaShem......
The Mighty God of Mohammad....al-llah....Allah......

Judaism....by HaShem Himself....Genesis 17.....the Almighty God.....
of Abraham.......

"Then they remembered that the Almighty God was their rock
and redeemer, and the Most High." (Ps 78:35)

Lucifer, you say in your heart; "I will exalt my throne above the
throne of God. I will put myself above the clouds and beyond
the stars, and I will be like the Most High."
(Isaiah 12:14)

"Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High." (Allah 87.1)

Allah calls himself the Most High, Mighty God.....
HaShem calls himself the Most High, Almighty God.....

Do you see a hierarchy in play there.....Vetinari.......?

Or do you discount BOTH as a fantasy........?

If you do.....
That means you DENY Islam and Judaism eXist and
deny their ORIGIN.....of ancestral seed.....

Straight from the Torah.......

WHETHER you like it or NOT.........

So your denial is moot.....!

Blow me you evolved freak. Evolved from, you DON"TO
know what.....!

Congratulations bonehead......hybrid.......still in denial.....

Lord Vetinari

Jun 19, 2008, 1:03:38 PM6/19/08
"Hybrid Angel" <Messenger> wrote in message

It'd only go in one ear, and out the other. BTW, why doesn't your head
implode? That vacuum inside your skull ought to have caused that long ago.
The answer, of course, is that your head _did_ implode, and we're just
seeing the

>>> Neanderthal: 99.5 Percent Human
>>> By Ker Than, LiveScience Staff Writer
>>> posted: 15 November 2006 01:01 pm ET
>>>
>>> http://www.livescience.com/health/061115_neanderthal_dna.html
>>> The findings also appear to refute speculations by some scientists that
>>> Neanderthals and humans interbred in more recent times. "We see no
>>> evidence of mixing 30,000 to 40,000 years ago in Europe," Rubin said.
>>> "We don't exclude it, but from the data that we have, we have no
>>> evidence that pages were ripped from one genome and put in the other."
>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>>
>>> That's not true.....there is evidence.......
>>>
>>> Read on, and you will see.....
>>>
>>> We believe we were the Neanderthal. If we are 99.5%+ their
>>> genome. (And we are.) That means, it is the dominant genome
>>> within......!
>>>
>>> We ALL have, ALL of the Neanderthal's genome, which makes
>>> us, a genetic sewer.....e.g....98% Bunny Rabbit genes.......
>>
>> Silly wabbit. You're like one of those illiterates who go around using
>> 50¢ words that you've idea as to the meaning of...and so, you go around
>> thinking that you're impressing people, when all you're doing is
>> demonstrating your utter lack of education and intelligence.
>
> This is too easy......

If it were so easy, you'd be responding intelligently.

> My species intelligence didn't evolve. Give me the Ape that made (y)our
> species so fucking smart. You evolved freaks can't! That's your MISSING
> LINK! Not ours......

My, aren't YOU addled. It is somewhat entertaining watching you attempt to
use science-derived information to support your insane babbling, though.

> Do you deny Islam and Judaism eXist.....?

My, what a lovely strawman. Mind if I set it on fire?

> Islam's origin? Genesis 16 spawned by an angel of HaShem......
> The Mighty God of Mohammad....al-llah....Allah......
>
> Judaism....by HaShem Himself....Genesis 17.....the Almighty God.....
> of Abraham.......
>
> "Then they remembered that the Almighty God was their rock
> and redeemer, and the Most High." (Ps 78:35)
>
> Lucifer, you say in your heart; "I will exalt my throne above the
> throne of God. I will put myself above the clouds and beyond
> the stars, and I will be like the Most High."
> (Isaiah 12:14)
>
> "Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High." (Allah 87.1)
>
> Allah calls himself the Most High, Mighty God.....
> HaShem calls himself the Most High, Almighty God.....
>
> Do you see a hierarchy in play there.....Vetinari.......?

I see more than you do, but your "hierarchy" is all a fiction. BTW, you may
call me Ghod; I know those multiple syllable words give you great
difficulties.

> Or do you discount BOTH as a fantasy........?

"Life is just a fantasy, come and live this fantasy life"

> If you do.....
> That means you DENY Islam and Judaism eXist and
> deny their ORIGIN.....of ancestral seed.....

It must have really pissed you off, when you failed your course in logic,
eh? I know far more of the origins of those bronze-age religions than you
can ever imagine, living as you do in a perverted fantasy world.

> Straight from the Torah.......
>
> WHETHER you like it or NOT.........
>
> So your denial is moot.....!

Son, if anyone ever needed a dictionary, it'd be you.

> Blow me you evolved freak. Evolved from, you DON"TO
> know what.....!

You can leave me out of your homoerotic fantasies.

> Congratulations bonehead......hybrid.......still in denial.....

I crossed the Nile to get to the antiquities museum in Cairo, but I was
never anywhere close to being _in_ the Nile. You're really amusing - but
you still need psychiatric help.

Hybrid Angel

Jun 22, 2008, 6:04:21 PM6/22/08

"Lord Vetinari" <veti...@ameritech.net> wrote in message

Seeing the what.....?

Truth is in the Torah? It's a Creation and NOT a universe........?

>>> Silly wabbit. You're like one of those illiterates who go around using
>>> 50¢ words that you've idea as to the meaning of...and so, you go around
>>> thinking that you're impressing people, when all you're doing is
>>> demonstrating your utter lack of education and intelligence.
>>
>> This is too easy......
>
> If it were so easy, you'd be responding intelligently.

I do. You seem to poo poo our being 99.5+% Neanderthal genome.
Some scientists believe it's 99.9%.......

>> My species intelligence didn't evolve. Give me the Ape that made (y)our
>> species so fucking smart. You evolved freaks can't! That's your MISSING
>> LINK! Not ours......
>
> My, aren't YOU addled. It is somewhat entertaining watching you attempt
> to use science-derived information to support your insane babbling,
> though.

I'm not addled, I'm frustrated. The rule is; "We are evolved." But we can't
find the JUMP to Modern intelligent man......

That right there shows evolution is, @ a dead end.....

All I'm saying is; "We can find that JUMP." But it entails the CREATOR/
OWNER........

>> Do you deny Islam and Judaism eXist.....?
>
> My, what a lovely strawman.

Non Sequirtur....

> Mind if I set it on fire?

Just answer the question.....

And go ahead....fry yourself......

>> Islam's origin? Genesis 16 spawned by an angel of HaShem......
>> The Mighty God of Mohammad....al-llah....Allah......
>>
>> Judaism....by HaShem Himself....Genesis 17.....the Almighty God.....
>> of Abraham.......
>>
>> "Then they remembered that the Almighty God was their rock
>> and redeemer, and the Most High." (Ps 78:35)
>>
>> Lucifer, you say in your heart; "I will exalt my throne above the
>> throne of God. I will put myself above the clouds and beyond
>> the stars, and I will be like the Most High."
>> (Isaiah 12:14)
>>
>> "Glorify the name of your Lord, the Most High." (Allah 87.1)
>>
>> Allah calls himself the Most High, Mighty God.....
>> HaShem calls himself the Most High, Almighty God.....
>>
>> Do you see a hierarchy in play there.....Vetinari.......?
>
> I see more than you do, but your "hierarchy" is all a fiction.

How can you say that? You're seeing the result of the seed in
Genesis 16 & 17 on the planet today.....

> BTW, you may call me Ghod; I know those multiple syllable words give you
> great difficulties.

Bringemon....

>> Or do you discount BOTH as a fantasy........?
>
> "Life is just a fantasy, come and live this fantasy life"

No thank you......

>> If you do.....
>> That means you DENY Islam and Judaism eXist and
>> deny their ORIGIN.....of ancestral seed.....
>
> It must have really pissed you off, when you failed your course in logic,
> eh? I know far more of the origins of those bronze-age religions than you
> can ever imagine, living as you do in a perverted fantasy world.

There is two reigning Gods on the planet today. One Mighty the other
Almighty. One phony, the other, real......

>> Straight from the Torah.......
>>
>> WHETHER you like it or NOT.........
>>
>> So your denial is moot.....!
>
> Son, if anyone ever needed a dictionary, it'd be you.

"Does not compute"

>> Blow me you evolved freak. Evolved from, you DON"TO
>> know what.....!
>
> You can leave me out of your homoerotic fantasies.

Do you know from what eXactly......you evolved.....?

Will you answer that one question at least.....?

>> Congratulations bonehead......hybrid.......still in denial.....
>
> I crossed the Nile to get to the antiquities museum in Cairo, but I was
> never anywhere close to being _in_ the Nile. You're really amusing - but
> you still need psychiatric help.

Your rep-lies....are surreal.....and lost in the mist.....

What I'm saying warrants the Nobel Prize......