Re: GOD CREATED THE UNIVERSE FROM NOTHING

Hybrid Angel/Messenger

Aug 17, 2008, 4:49:02 PM8/17/08

"HVAC" <MR....@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:252238fa-61e2-4c5e...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com...

"Hamady" <ahmd....@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:da693dba-1fbb-4254-9d57-
a60c21...@m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...
With ample evidence discovered by science, the thesis of an "infinite
universe" was tossed onto the scrap-heap of the history of scientific
ideas. Yet, more important questions were forthcoming: what existed
before the Big Bang? What force could have caused the great explosion
that resulted in a universe that did not exist before?

The answer probably is unknowable.
Putting 'god' as the answer is merely mental masturbation.
You'd be just as correct to say it was the Flying Spaghetti
Monster(tm)
as saying it was god.

The real answer is that in an infinity of non-time, the big bang was
an inevitability. With every possible permutation of non-events,
our universe just HAD to happen eventually.

Of course the ramifications of this are equally disturbing.

Putting 'god' as the creator of the universe just strikes me
as being silly, and the lazy man's way of skipping the hard
work involved in the search further and further back in time.

There is a single answer to be given to the question of what existed
before the Big Bang: God, the All-powerful and the Almighty, Who
created the earth and the heavens in great order. Many scientists, be
they believers or not, are obliged to admit this truth. Although they
may decline to admit this fact on scientific platforms, their
confessions in between the lines give them away. Renowned atheist
philosopher Anthony Flew says:

Notoriously, confession is good for the soul. I will therefore begin
by confessing that the Stratonician atheist has to be embarrassed by
the contemporary cosmological consensus. For it seems that the
cosmologists are providing a scientific proof of what St. Thomas
contended could not be proved philosophically; namely, that the
universe had a beginning. So long as the universe can be comfortably
thought of as being not only without end but also beginning, it
remains easy to urge that its brute existence, and whatever are found
to be its most fundamental features, should be accepted as the
explanatory ultimates. Although I believe that it remains still
correct, it certainly is neither easy nor comfortable to maintain this
position in the face of the Big Bang story. (Henry Margenau, Roy
Abraham Vargesse, Cosmos, Bios, Theos, La Salla IL: Open Court
Publishing, 1992, p. 241).

Some scientists like the British materialist physicist H. P. Lipson
confess that they have to accept the Big Bang theory whether they want
it or not:

If living matter is not, then, caused by the interplay of atoms,
natural forces, and radiation, how has it come into being?. I think,
however, that we must.admit that the only acceptable explanation is
creation. I know that this is anathema to physicists, as indeed it is
to me, but we must not reject that we do not like if the experimental
evidence supports it. (H. P. Lipson, "A Physicist Looks at Evolution",
Physics Bulletin, vol. 138, 1980, p. 138).

In conclusion, science points to a single reality whether materialist
scientists like it or not. Matter and time have been created by a
Creator, Who is All-Powerful and Who created the heavens, the earth
and all that is in between: Almighty God.

It is God Who created the seven heavens and of the earth the same
number, the Command descending down through all of them, so that you
might know that God has power over all things and that God encompasses
all things in His knowledge. (Surat at-Talaq: 12)

http://www.harunyahya.com/en.m_article_index.php

A Message...
By a human Hybrid Angel...

The (theory) of the 'Big Bang' is like the (theory) of evolution of
an intelligent species. They are just that. Theory....!

Evolution is disproved through the Cro-Magnon. The intelligent
offspring of Cain....nobody of power recognizes that.....yet......
As the..."missing link"......

We think Creation was "ignited', and from that spinning point, energy
to matter just keeps coming. Black holes 'suck' in matter and light
energy, and recycles it to the point of ignition. The Almighty sets it for,
more, less, or the same amount of energy to matter. To eXpand it,
shrink it, or keep it perpetual....

Einstein said the universe is 'static' in size. "Perpetual". When HaShem
was finished making Creation he said DAI! Which means 'enough'...
Enough matter in the void. If HaShem made Creation to be perpetual,
we would see it as 'eXpanding', as black holes do their thing.....

Einstein, in a sense, was right.......perpetuality......for the Creation....

Man's universe is eXpanding. Man is deluding himself. He sees
things from millions and billions of years ago. How good is that?

Got to get out there and see it, up close and personal. As His
angels do in bending space time, point to point >< in no time.
And half the distance....

(How'd you like to have that CPS? "Creation Positioning System".)

And HaShem sure has the best minds on Earth buffaloed in their
arrogance concerning evolution of intelligence, and the workings
of his own universe, let alone, HaShem's Creation.....

Hey Big Bangers....where's the 'doughnut hole' in your universe?
Or is it still banging......?

I hope HaShem doesn't get fed up with us, and shuts down the
Creation. Turning off all of the lights/stars, and goes home......

"The Almighty does work in mysterious ways."

news

Aug 18, 2008, 4:31:28 AM8/18/08

Lord Vetinari

Aug 18, 2008, 12:17:16 PM8/18/08