Re: Earths Magma Ready To Spew

1 view

Hybrid Angel/Messenger

Aug 22, 2008, 7:20:37 PM8/22/08

"Sir Gilligan Horry" <G...@ga7rm5er.com> wrote in message
news:db9sa455idbvp0m04...@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 07:37:55 -0700 (PDT), HVAC <MR....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"www.freedomtofascism.com" <tr...@r.us> wrote in message news:
>>48a5e858$0$16942$7836...@newsrazor.net...
>>
>>I went on a date last night that culminated in my
>>spewing hot magma down this chick's throat.
>>

>>No need to thank me for sharing that heartwarming story.
>>

> Love to Yah, olde Matey.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOG8xoQtYt4

The BIG Momma...is 1500 cubic miles in size.....

HaShem's House in Creation.....

It's named....."The New Jerusalem".......
His Son at the helm. HaShem gave His son all power
and authority over His creation.......

It houses His legions of angels......

Those who do no good. And those who do no evil.....

They all have the knowledge of both, but are proficient
in one. They both interacted with the ancients......

How the hell do you think the ancients had the knowledge
of the 2012 visiting comet/meteor/planetoid? Bad news! It
shows up every 25,000 years! And plays havoc with the
pole shift......

ARE WE READY......?