Re: You will go to the Moon -very easy 2 prove u didn't go! Dis

1 view

Warrior Angel/Hybrid of HaShem

Mar 31, 2009, 8:37:29 PM3/31/09
On Mar 31, 1:30 pm, "HVAC" <harlowcampb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Anita Darling" <AnitaCotill...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > IT was constantly reported on the news during the period that they on
> > the dark side of the moon which is opposite the sun.
>
> Looks like the meds are working fine now!

She has too clarify it...fer shua....

> > On the sunside it would be impossible to take the shots given reportedly
> > by Nasa being that the moon reflects the suns light!
>
> Listen up dummy....All the shit we brought to the
> fucking moon....IS STILL THERE!  You can see
> it with a good telescope. You can see it CLEARLY
> with the Hubble.

That should do it.....!

I told her, "They must be able to see the flag."
I haven't seen if she reponded....

I wonder, "Has anyone ever see where the golf
ball landed.....?"

> > So you have sun
> > light in the astronaughts directional path and you have the reflection
> > of the suns light coming from the moon. LOL the shyt would be blinding!
> > Ain't no shadows or nothing else possible!
>
> You're a moron.  And a dumb cunt.

Don't be so hard on her....

She's a cute, dumb blond.....

You take her for your own amusement. As
I did. She reminds me of a naive hooker.

Sitting on my face......

> > That crap is fake!
>
> > 33 years later and still no port, nukes or even a condo up there! Not
> > even a tour for the rich and famous.  YOU never stepped foot on lunar!!!
>
> It's 'Luna' you fucking dumb cunt.

Wow! That's cold....

"Cunt" seems to be showing up a lot lately.