"Barack is uncut, or uncircumcised. He was at most eight to eight and a half inches in length. The girth was thin in nature and had a hook to the left (when facing him). His left testicle hangs lower than his right. His pubic hairs were shaved."

Rusty Trombone

Sep 25, 2009, 12:29:25 AM9/25/09

www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=273791

Website says... "Barack is uncut, or uncircumcised. He was at most
eight to
eight and a half inches in length. The girth was thin in nature and
had a
hook to the left (when facing him). His left testicle hangs lower than
his
right. His pubic hairs were shaved."

"The most telling part of Barack Obama's penis is that under the head
in
the split he has three small pimple type bumps. The bumps are not
pimples
per se but but are under the skin and lead downward on the shaft."

Strange, Baboona doesn't look like an eight-incher to me. I would've
given
him 4" soft/6" erect tops.

Also, the nigger was fat when he was a kid, and fatties have small
ones. Small,
but chubby.

When you take into account that ugly sheboon wench he fucks
he must have about 2 inches.

Drooling Idiot

Sep 25, 2009, 6:20:33 AM9/25/09
Rusty Trombone <rustytr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=273791
>
> Website says... "Barack is uncut, or uncircumcised. He was at most
> eight to
> eight and a half inches in length.

That is kind of odd, him being a secrete Muslim and all. I guess that is
all a part of the secrete!!!

> The girth was thin in nature and
> had a
> hook to the left (when facing him). His left testicle hangs lower than
> his
> right. His pubic hairs were shaved."
>
> "The most telling part of Barack Obama's penis is that under the head
> in
> the split he has three small pimple type bumps. The bumps are not
> pimples
> per se but but are under the skin and lead downward on the shaft."
>
> Strange, Baboona doesn't look like an eight-incher to me. I would've
> given
> him 4" soft/6" erect tops.

Did you think this much about Bush's penis?

> Also, the nigger was fat when he was a kid, and fatties have small
> ones. Small,
> but chubby.
>
> When you take into account that ugly sheboon wench he fucks
> he must have about 2 inches.

You must be pretty jealous.

Message has been deleted

Howard Brazee

Sep 25, 2009, 7:22:50 PM9/25/09
On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 07:38:51 -0700 (PDT), Usenet Legends bobandcarole
???? <usenetle...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Did you think this much about Bush's penis?
>

>It was painfully obvious Bush was a dick.

I thought that was Nixon.

- James Madison

Doc Dice

Sep 26, 2009, 12:18:02 AM9/26/09
On Sep 25, 6:22 pm, Howard Brazee <how...@brazee.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 07:38:51 -0700 (PDT), Usenet Legends bobandcarole
>
> ???? <usenetlegends0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Did you think this much about Bush's penis?
>
> >It was painfully obvious Bush was a dick.
>
> I thought that was Nixon.

Nixon was just dishonest like Big Mikey.
Barack is uncircumcised? We can call
him the uncut jiggaboo, like Big Mikey.

DD

Message has been deleted

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Sep 28, 2009, 1:35:32 PM9/28/09
Rusty Trombone <rustytr...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:2eb762f2-346b-
4713-b179-e...@g23g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:

Brilliant post.

Doc Dice

Sep 28, 2009, 3:36:51 PM9/28/09
On Sep 26, 12:18 am, Doc Dice <steven_johnson...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

Nixon was dishonest, true.
However, He wasn't a little coward that hid behind someone elses
persona like you.
Every dispicable thing you can call any person who posts here can not
match the cowardice we see in you darlin!

The real DD

Rusty Trombone

Sep 28, 2009, 4:52:47 PM9/28/09

You ain't the real Doc Dice cupcake.
Calling another man darlin?
A faggot is what you are.

Have you been sucking those nigger dicks with Big Mikey?

R.Trombone

Doc Dice

Sep 28, 2009, 5:27:42 PM9/28/09
On Sep 28, 4:52 pm, Rusty Trombone <rustytrombon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Doc Dice wrote:
> > On Sep 26, 12:18 am, Doc Dice <steven_johnson...@rocketmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > Nixon was just dishonest like Big Mikey.
> > > Barack is uncircumcised? We can call
> > > him the uncut jiggaboo, like Big Mikey.
>
> > > DD
>
> > Nixon was dishonest, true.
> > However, He wasn't a little coward that hid behind someone elses
> > persona like you.
> > Every dispicable thing you can call any person who posts here can not
> > match the cowardice we see in you darlin!
>
> > The real DD
>
> You are the real Doc Dice cupcake.
> Calling another man darlin?

I wasn't talkin to a man.
Men don't hide behind anothers persona.

DD

Brian Russell

Oct 28, 2009, 5:45:40 PM10/28/09

barack doesnt have a dick he has a straw that he thinks is a dick and
cant have any working balls