Re: Free Suff for a Padded SASE

Ace

Mar 6, 2011, 9:30:56 PM3/6/11
On Mar 5, 2:51 pm, "Don in Vegas!" <dstre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have some small 4 port hubs that look like a dog bone, and some
> small writs rests for your mouse usage. If you would like one,
> anywhere in the US I will be more than pleased to give it to you.
> FREE, no obligation. Send the SASE in for a friend. It is free, no
> obligation, gratuitous. The deadline to respond is midnight 3-10-11.
> If no deadline people will want to respond in 2050 and feel edified
> and justified.
>
> Respond tostrevelatyahoodotcom. Include the words ~~Free 4 point
> Hub~~ for the free hub, or ~~free wrist rest"~~ for the wrist rest in
> the subject line. If you forget to do this it will not be routed
> properly and will end up in y SPAM b0x and deleted. Pay attention..
> The wrist rest can be the smallest padded envelope.. I will tell you
> where to send the SASE on 3-11. Put three first class stamps on the
> front of the padded envelope going back to you. Make sure the padded
> envelope is 8 1/2 by 11 for the hub, and the smaller one for the wrist
> rest.. If you send the smaller for the hub its smaller I will just
> take the hub out of the package and make it fit.
>
> Now, for the idiot that sends a SASE envelope with 3 cents of
> postage,...yea, that'll really work and don't expect the free
> anything. I did this one time and got over 10,000 responses /
> envelopes. The bedroom looked like a trash room. My wife beat my ass
> and I gave her money...it was a great exchange.
>
> I will respond on 3-12 via email with the address to mail the padded
> envelope to. Be ready to send it out fast because by 3-20 I will not
> be sending anymore out.
>
> Thanks to all, have a great day.
>
> Don, in Memphis, TN

Honey
Will you trade for a condom full of my jism? I have thick, creamy
jism, not clear and runny like most men. That stuff is gross.

A*

Ace

Mar 6, 2011, 9:48:59 PM3/6/11
On Mar 6, 6:30 pm, Ace <alvveryb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Honey
> Will you trade for a condom full of my jism? I have thick, creamy
> jism, not clear and runny like most men. That stuff is gross.
>
> A*

Oh phlease, everyone knows I'm impotent and that's why I eat shit.
I do however have a vast collection of OTHER guys jism. I use them as
xmas decorations amongst other things.
Don has sent me several jism filled condoms in the past, but they all
turned out to be Rottweiler jism. Hey, what can I say? When it comes
to jism, I'm a leading expert.

Thank you for cross posting this thread to alt.support.boy-lovers,
alt.prisons, alt.fan.cropcircles and keep up the good work.

A*

-̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™Usenet Legends ªºªandca®ole

Mar 7, 2011, 9:27:49 AM3/7/11
On Mar 6, 9:30 pm, Ace <alvveryb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Mar 5, 2:51 pm, "Don in Vegas!" <dstre...@gmail.com> wrote:

faggot scott salberg's been busy again....

We all know he has more dirty socks than a Chinese laundry.....

™bobaлdcaяole
Copyright © 2011
all rights reserved
"Bringing you the ultimate uncensored truth since 1997"
___

"Blobby doesn't know about the forgeries I post and get away
with. That morbidly obese coward doesn't even begin to
suspect me"~~ "Pat Magroyne" aka Scott Salberg proves
once and for all he's a deceitful liar. <patmagroyne @null.net>
http://img98.imageshack.us/f/screenshotpatmagroynead.jpg/.

"I mean, it's not as if I'm bringing up "ass pounding" all the time,
or doing it right in front of you."~~ Deviant homosexual sodomite
Scott Allen Salberg, aka "Enos Penvy" convicted of battery in
Broward County Florida and currently running from the humiliation
of being outed as a convicted offender to usenet.

Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Intelius.jpg
Conclusive evidence of the countless deceptions and forgeries
created by Scott Allen Salberg:
http://img98.imageshack.us/i/screenshotpatmagroynead.jpg/
---
#1 pedophile hunter: the wikisposure project.
http://www.wikisposure.com/Alt.support.boy-lovers
#5 ruiner of usenet.
Owner and trainer of Tom Evans aka "mad as a box of frogs"
Tom Evans picture: http://yfrog.com/5zt0mevansj
"Publicity is publicity, good or bad it's STILL publicity"~ Alice
Cooper
"Did you plug the hole yet Daddy?"~~Malia Obama
Now I know why they call him tiger, "Eldrick Tont Woods"??
LMAO!! .
"There are 1000 or more reasons for a person INNOCENT of child
molesting to kill themselves"~ Arrested filth-monger frank mccoy
"A victory for one pornographer is a victory for all of the human
race"--pedophile "XXX"
"I mean, it's not as if I'm bringing up "ass pounding" all the time,
or doing it right in front of you."~~ deviant homosexual sodomite
Scott Allen Salberg, convicted of battery in Broward County Florida.

Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Intelius.jpg

"I am so superior to you that you can't even see it"~ScottyFLL
aka "Enos Penvy" aka Scott Salberg-- <enospenvy @null.net>
violent criminal Broward County Fla.
"You are not decent citizens, you are sick, degenerate filth. The
fact that you attend church regularly proves it"~W.T.S.--
<m14m @earthlink.net>
Why should I have to press one for English??? This is AMERICA .
<This space for rent>

Don in Vegas!

Mar 7, 2011, 8:42:52 PM3/7/11
On Mar 7, 8:27 am, -̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™Usenet Legends ªºªandca®ole
>  Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Intelius.jpg

Everyone here needs to be made aware of something for your security.
We
have a member of this ng that is really not all there. They have no
problems in doing as they wish, using sock puppets and smiling as they
do
all they can to stop the successes of anything.
I have, like most, about 15 email accounts that i use for different
purposes. A few I don't use and forget they even exist. One of my
sons
got an email under my name, from a Yahoo account that I have not used
in
15 years. It is asking you to download a virus that would destroy
your
system. It went out to everyone that was in that old contact list.
Happily, most of them are dead and all remaining have changed their
email
addresses in the last year or so. It really does not matter that
much
that it was done, but that this person has the desire and actions
needed
to do so. The small and easily correctable problem is that every
time
there is an issue, he is in the room in some way. He may no longer try
hack the email address, but he will give it to a third party that
will
still do it.
It is very possible that your email account many be sending out posts
without your knowledge / has been hacked. Change and complicate your
password. I suggest using two license plate numbers. That works
great.
If you speak two languages, use a good word from that second language
as
your password.
Just be aware that there is a person here that is hacking email
addresses,
or handing your info off to those that are hacking email addresses.
Thanks, Don
www.vegas.forumstopic.com

-̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™Usenet Legends bobandcaяole ▲▲▲▲

Mar 7, 2011, 9:00:48 PM3/7/11
On Mar 7, 8:42 pm, "Don in Vegas!" <dstre...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Everyone here needs to be made aware of something for your security.
> We
> have a member of this ng that is really not all there.

What else is new?

> They have no
> problems in doing as they wish, using sock puppets and smiling as they
> do
> all they can to stop the successes of anything.
> I have, like most, about 15 email accounts that i use for different
> purposes.  A few I don't use and forget they even exist.  One of my
> sons
> got an email under my name, from a Yahoo account that I have not used
> in
> 15 years.  It is asking you to download a virus that would destroy
> your
> system.

Did you buy him a new computer or does he have to wait until
Christmas?

>  It went out to everyone that was in that old contact list.
> Happily, most of them are dead and all remaining have changed their
> email
> addresses in the last year or so.

Why are all your friends dying off, Don?

> It really does not matter that
> much
> that it was done, but that this person has the desire and actions
> needed
> to do so.  The small and easily correctable problem is that every
> time
> there is an issue, he is in the room in some way. He may no longer try
> hack the email address, but he will give it to a third party that
> will
> still do it.
> It is very possible that your email account many be sending out posts
> without your knowledge / has been hacked.  Change and complicate your
> password.  I suggest using two license plate numbers.  That works
> great.
> If you speak two languages, use a good word from that second language
> as
> your password.
> Just be aware that there is a person here that is hacking email
> addresses,
> or handing your info off to those that are hacking email addresses.
> Thanks, Don

Anybody who clicks on strange links can get burned. Even the one below
could be rigged as far as anybody knows..