Retard

Warrior Angel/Hybrid of HaShem

Apr 1, 2009, 2:39:42 PM4/1/09
The description is now banned. Can't be used
anymore to describe a retard.....

The "Keepers of Language" have demanded
it be dropped from our vernacular.....

I guess 'retarded' is still legal......

So all offensive 'short cuts' will now be hunted
down. What's next? Slow....?

Bunch of fucking retards.....!

The entire human race is, in the "Scheme of
things". See below....

~>
Twonky....

Warrior Angel/Interbred-Inbred/Hybrid of HaShem....

The Kingdom. A heirarcy above and beyond, the
comprhension of a species, of apathetic, pathetic,
lethargic, slothful, mere mortal, interbred/inbred..
hybrids...of HaShem.....

Through Cain knowing his wife. And 30,000 years
later, Seth knowing his wife....

Some time span there, huh.....?
"One day in the Kingdom is, as one thousand
years. And one thousand years is, as one day".
(HaShem) Kick ass, time dilating, mother fucker.

"And that's the truth...RASPBERRY...."
(Lilly Tomlin) SNL

(--_--) My name is....
Pleyan, lookin and comin atcha......

Smiler

Apr 1, 2009, 7:21:33 PM4/1/09

"Warrior Angel/Hybrid of HaShem" <xtremep...@gmail.com> wrote in
message

You've admitted what we all have thought of you for several years.

Smiler,
The godless one
a.a.# 2279

Warrior Angel/Hybrid of HaShem

Apr 2, 2009, 2:19:24 PM4/2/09
On Apr 1, 7:21 pm, "Smiler" <Smi...@Joe.King.com> wrote:
> "Warrior Angel/Hybrid of HaShem" <xtremeprejud...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:18538433-9bc1-4b13...@r29g2000vbp.googlegroups.com...

> You've admitted what we all have thought of you for several years.

Well....you can't call me a retard....you can think it.
I most certainly do about a lot of you....

> Smiler,
> The godless one
> a.a.# 2279

Twonky....

Warrior Angel/Interbred-Inbred/Hybrid of HaShem....

The Kingdom. A heirarcy above and beyond,the

comprehension of a species, of pathetic, apathetic,
lethargic, slothful, mere mortal, interbred/inbred
...hybrids...of HaShem.....

Through Cain knowing his wife. From a tribe of
Neanderthal. They roamed the earth for 700,000
years, and ended up in the Northrn Israel
wildreness 60,000 years ago. Never evolved to
get any smarter, nor prettier until, "Cain knew
his wife." From the people in the wilderness, who
Cain thought would kill him for he killing his
brother. But he interbred with them instead, and
borne the first modern intelligent man. The Cro-
Magnon. And 30,000 years later, Seth knew his
wife. Inbreeding with his brother's offspring.

Some time span there, huh.....?

"One day in the Kingdom is, as one thousand
years. And one thousand years is, as one day".

(HaShem) Kick ass, time dilating, mother fuhka.

We ar 99.5% Neanderthal genome, 99% Chimp
genome. 98& Cro-Magnon and alligator genes...

We are a genetic sewer......

"And that's the truth...RASPBERRY...."
(Lilly Tomlin) SNL

(--_--)
Besses, lookin and comin atcha......

FreeThink

Apr 2, 2009, 2:23:30 PM4/2/09
On Apr 1, 11:39 am, "Warrior Angel/Hybrid of HaShem"
<xtremeprejud...@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip nonsense>

> "And that's the truth...RASPBERRY...."
> (Lilly Tomlin) SNL

Lilly Tomlin said that on "Laugh In" ... retard

Warrior Angel/Hybrid of HaShem

Apr 2, 2009, 8:14:18 PM4/2/09
On Apr 2, 2:23 pm, FreeThink <zeno7772...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 1, 11:39 am, "Warrior Angel/Hybrid of HaShem"
>
> <xtremeprejud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip nonsense>

Up yours.....

> > "And that's the truth...RASPBERRY...."
> > (Lilly Tomlin) SNL
>
>  Lilly Tomlin said that on "Laugh In" ... retard

Oh yeah. Thanks, I appreciate that. No need to get
smarmy. And self aggrandizing. She's the little girl
that says; "And that's the truth...RASPBERRY...."

I pictured her as the, "Telephone Operator".....
One ringy dingy....etc....

"And that's the truth...RASPBERRY...."

(Lilly Tomlin) LI

There, all better....

Now, are you smart enough to challange 'the fact'
that the origin of modern intelligent mankind, is,
"Cain knew his wife"...

Since intelligence doesn't evolve, and is inherited
from a gene of a parent. Cain was our parent....
And fills Darwin's missing link of, the huge jump
to modern intelligent mankind.....

Cain's offspring were the Cro-Magnon. The first
modern humans, who could think and reason....

Can you...?

CalvzzZ _

Apr 25, 2022, 12:21:27 PM4/25/22
yo