Re: Male [[PROSTITUTES]] Malcolm X and Uriel took it up the ASS for Craig!

-̮̮̃-̃ ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™Usenet Legends ªºªandɔa®ole

Apr 27, 2011, 10:33:08 AM4/27/11
Craig C wrote:
> On Apr 22, 1:25 am, Uriel <Demonized_log...@yahoo.com%20> wrote:
> > On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:36:41 -0700 (PDT), usenetlegends00...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
> >
> > > A bunch of boring writers, murdering warlords, heretics, radicals and
> > > by all means don't forget leonardo da vinci's pedophilia.
> >
> > While you're at it, don't 'forget' that Da Vinci is remembered for his
> > contribution to society and not who or what he was having sex with~*
> >
> > > Bet that
> > > makes yer dick hard...
> >
> > I would slap the top of your moronic head with it if I had one~*
> >
> > > And yer saying they were ALL faggot
> > > prostitutes, eh? ???
> >
> > Wow~* You're completely lost~! You have no right to formulate a cogent
> > thought~* Holla back when you graduate High School~*
> >

> > >                            ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™bobaлdcaяole -̮̮̃-̃
> >
> > ROTFLMFBAO~* WTF~!?
> >

> You have a BA? I like to fuck and suck BA!

What else is new, craig?

> I AM AN EGALITARIAN!

You have our sympathies.

> Rest in Peace
> Dr. Tiller MD
> He helped a lot of ppl
> By killing their babies.

murdering bastard.

Ever wonder what the fuck a "scott" is?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Scott&page=10

̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™bobaлdcaяole -̮̮̃-̃
Copyright © 2011
all rights reserved
News*Justice*Social Commentary
"Bringing you the ultimate uncensored truth since 1997"
___

"Blobby doesn't know about the forgeries I post and get away
with. That morbidly obese coward doesn't even begin to
suspect me"~~ "Pat Magroyne" aka Scott Salberg proves
once and for all he's a deceitful liar. <patmagroyne @null.net>
http://img98.imageshack.us/f/screenshotpatmagroynead.jpg/.

"I mean, it's not as if I'm bringing up "ass pounding" all the time,
or doing it right in front of you."~~ Deviant homosexual sodomite
Scott Allen Salberg, aka "Enos Penvy" convicted of battery in
Broward County Florida and currently running from the humiliation
of being outed as a convicted offender to usenet.

Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Intelius.jpg
Conclusive evidence of the countless deceptions and forgeries
created by Scott Allen Salberg:
http://img98.imageshack.us/i/screenshotpatmagroynead.jpg/
---
#1 pedophile hunter: the wikisposure project.
http://www.wikisposure.com/Alt.support.boy-lovers
#5 ruiner of usenet.
Owner and trainer of Tom Evans aka "mad as a box of frogs"
Tom Evans picture: http://yfrog.com/5zt0mevansj
"Publicity is publicity, good or bad it's STILL publicity"~ Alice
Cooper
"Did you plug the hole yet Daddy?"~~Malia Obama
Now I know why they call him tiger, "Eldrick Tont Woods"??
LMAO!! .
"There are 1000 or more reasons for a person INNOCENT of child
molesting to kill themselves"~ Arrested filth-monger frank mccoy
"A victory for one pornographer is a victory for all of the human
race"--pedophile "XXX"
"I mean, it's not as if I'm bringing up "ass pounding" all the time,
or doing it right in front of you."~~ deviant homosexual sodomite
Scott Allen Salberg, convicted of battery in Broward County Florida.

Image snap of Court and Conviction Record, Scott Salberg.
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u20/ninety7gt/Intelius.jpg

"I am so superior to you that you can't even see it"~ScottyFLL
aka "Enos Penvy" aka Scott Salberg-- <enospenvy @null.net>
violent criminal Broward County Fla.
"You are not decent citizens, you are sick, degenerate filth. The
fact that you attend church regularly proves it"~W.T.S.--
<m14m @earthlink.net>
Why should I have to press one for English??? This is AMERICA .
<This space for rent>

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Apr 27, 2011, 10:39:30 AM4/27/11

Another OBVIOUS **FORGERY** by a Social-RETARD --
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 01:03:59 -0700 (PDT), Craig C
<egali...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<FORGED CRAP flushed>

ROTFL!!!!!!

I'm clearly doing my job as an egalitarian who presents the
FACTS that *devastate* the agendas of the lowest-form-of-
trailer-trash bigots, RIGHT.

They are FOAMING AT THE MOUTH 24/7, now.

And neither they not their agendas will get one iota of mercy
from me until their ignorant hate-agendas are EXTINCT, and
they are cowering in the closet like their EQUALLY-moronic
counterparts -- the surviving segregationists who still are racists --
to avoid being LAUGHED off the planet by the rest of society.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

People Don't GET any DUMBER Than THIS!

Just IMAGINE a person being *stupid* enough to care one WHIT
about how, or with whom, OTHER people than themselves who are
consenting adults have sex.

Since most of who DISPARAGE people on the basis of their being
homosexual, seem to be hung up on the way they have SEX -- while
being such HYPOCRITES that they almost *never* are as hateful to
lesbians as they are to male gays... that is pretty much the EPITOME
of IRRATIONALITY! It's hard to believe that ANY person could be ob-
sessed with such a TRIVIAL matter. AS IF the way *other* people
had sex had ANY relevance to *anything!*

Talk about people who have NO LIVES!! Social retards!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

••• Rest in Peace •••
••• George Richard Tiller, MD •••
••• A True American HERO! •••
••• August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009 •••
••• Visit -- http://iamdrtiller.com •••

"He saved the lives of thousands of women who would've
died otherwise, thousands who would've been made sterile
or gravely injured by childbirth. He knew his life was at grave
risk. Dr. Tiller was a true Saint."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)

http://www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry
http://www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
http://www.TravelForPay.org -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!

Scott

Apr 27, 2011, 10:39:52 AM4/27/11
On Apr 27, 4:03 am, Craig C <egalitarianpr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Apr 22, 1:25 am, Uriel <Demonized_log...@yahoo.com%20> wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:36:41 -0700 (PDT), usenetlegends00...@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
> > > A bunch of boring writers, murdering warlords, heretics, radicals and
> > > by all means don't forget leonardo da vinci's pedophilia.
>
> > While you're at it, don't 'forget' that Da Vinci is remembered for his
> > contribution to society and not who or what he was having sex with~*
>
> > > Bet that
> > > makes yer dick hard...
>
> > I would slap the top of your moronic head with it if I had one~*
>
> > > And yer saying they were ALL faggot
> > > prostitutes, eh? ???
>
> > Wow~* You're completely lost~! You have no right to formulate a cogent
> > thought~* Holla back when you graduate High School~*
>
> > >                            ̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾ ™bobaлdcaяole -̮̮̃-̃
>
> > ROTFLMFBAO~* WTF~!?
>
> You have a BA? I like to fuck and suck BA! I AM AN EGALITARIAN!

> Rest in Peace
> Dr. Tiller MD
> He helped a lot of ppl
> By killing their babies.

Carole (of bobandcarole) has a "juicy shaved pussy that squirts".

Proof: http://bp1.blogger.com/_MtJuVnsW_9s/R02uIU7lqhI/AAAAAAAAAAM/CANHKv12nCI/s1600-h/BC+Full+personal+ad+screenshot.jpg

bobandcarole also had "one hot voice sig" in their 2000 ad to
triangle.personals.BI. Proof: http://groups.google.com/group/triangle.personals.bi/msg/0bdc58ebcd7fce6f

They are also renowned for their anti-pedo activities here on usenet
and are honored by Wikisposure.

Proof: http://www.wikisposure.com/bobandcarole

Oops! Dead link. Guess not!

LOL!!

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Apr 27, 2011, 11:13:21 AM4/27/11
On Wed, 27 Apr 2011 07:33:08 -0700 (PDT),
"bobandcarole"...

...was MORONIC enough to respond to an *obvious* FORGERY.

What a tool.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Response to an RCC-Cult ANTI-Choicer,
about the Martyred HERO, Dr. George Tiller

You know nothing of Dr. Tiller and his work, because you ignore the
facts. Dr. Tiller proved, in court, on more than one occasion, this his
work fully conformed to the laws of Kansas, a very conservative state.
Even when women begin to die, suffer sterility, maiming from the lack of
a late term abortion, or giving birth to grossly deformed babies, you'll
still ignore the facts. By the way, you and your "church" will protest
paying one cent of tax to care for the injured or dead women, or for the
costs of caring for a grossly deformed or handicapped baby during its
short lifetime. You'd rather the family be ruined to the point where
they're in poverty. And, you'll still refuse to pay any welfare costs
or costs of restoring the ruined family. That's the kind of person you
are, and the kind of people your "church" is.

Dr. Tiller was an actual Saint.

-- "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net>, 8-26-10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

••• Rest in Peace •••
••• George Richard Tiller, MD •••
••• A True American HERO! •••
••• August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009 •••
••• Visit -- http://iamdrtiller.com •••

"He saved the lives of thousands of women who would've
died otherwise, thousands who would've been made sterile
or gravely injured by childbirth. He knew his life was at grave
risk. Dr. Tiller was a true Saint."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Republicans : Democrats :: Heartless : Spineless
Teabaggers = Clueless
"Birthers" = Mindless Loons
RRR and LDS Cultists = Cretinous & Loathsome

-- (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) E-Mail me if you wish, from sites below:

http://www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution! If you're
earning less than $200 a day, you are UNDER-employed. This site can
SOLVE that problem for you, and wondrously improve your life! (Start
by taking the FREE Aptitude Test!)

http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry

Ace

May 8, 2011, 6:22:54 PM5/8/11

The really funny part is you know and we know the wikisposure page was
taken down by Xavier. We have the advance notification of the sites
removal due to problems with volunteers in the utb group. You are
owned lock stock and key. Queers and Niggers are so easy to best!

A*

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

May 8, 2011, 10:31:03 PM5/8/11
On Sun, 8 May 2011 15:22:54 -0700 (PDT),
Ace <avlasv...@hotmail.com> wrote...
___________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | |
/ O O\ | "Dawk." |
/ \ | |
/ \ \|__________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\__/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _ ||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |__ _ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `

Colanth

May 9, 2011, 1:06:51 PM5/9/11
<avlasv...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Queers and Niggers are so easy to best!

"Queers" like Boob and Carlos, you mean.
--
"Patriotism is an ephemeral motive that scarcely ever outlasts the
particular threat to society that aroused it." - Diderot