Publicity and Money, Kurt looking for Love to Form Band, Saint Ram Bone of Mobile Audit Club wants to Meet Love

1 view

Saint Ram Bone

Aug 11, 2008, 2:46:15 PM8/11/08
Hello,

My name is Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, and I favor Kurt Cobain
somewhat, left handed, depressed, a musician but not of his calibre.

I am looking to meet Courtney Love and to form a new band or a
publicity tour.

I have a website titled Mobile Audit Club. I am versatile in music.
I would like to see if Love may be interested in meeting me. I
survived a murder attempt by federal assassins and some think I came
back from the dead. I wonder what is life. I have a painting for
sale in the video below for 911 million and the cop is an FBI agent
sent illegally to my home and caused my divorce.

I was a federal bank examiner for a short period who tested murderers
at the FDIC and was almost killed, or was I?

I have a cult following of sorts.

My music is less than my philosophy and unique insights. However, I
can play.

I can be reached at saintr...@hotmail.com and currently I am living
in Pensacola Florida and want to return to the west coast once I have
sold my home, or sooner.

My website is Mobile Audit Club and it is huge. I built it for
publicity and my own written record. I have some music on the Home
Grown Music Page.

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/index.html

My favorite is Big Easy Bud Hole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMfcZ_r_HtU

and I have written others

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/HOME_GROWN_MUSIC.htm

Violet is my favorite Video from Love's collection.

I can be reached at saintr...@hotmail.com and I want to return to
the West Coast. I just went through a divorce.

Kurt Brown, Saint Ram Bone