testes

Lord Valve

Aug 4, 2010, 9:45:51 AM8/4/10
I was born in one country, raised in another. My father was born in another
country and he fathered several children with numerous women and showed no
interest in me. My mother died at an early age from cancer. Later in life,
questions arose over my real name. My birth records were sketchy and no one
was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.
I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, but I didn't
follow it, except in the public eye under scrutiny. I became active in
local politics in my 30's then I literally burst onto the national scene in
my 40s. I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no
experience in leading a single organization. Citizens were drawn to me like
a magnet. What launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the
country's economy. I pretended to have a good plan on how every poor
person would be fed & housed for free. I called my campaign "A People's
Campaign." I was the surprise candidate & was able to gain popular
support. I knew that, if I offered the people 'hope,' we could change our
country and the world. So, I started to make my speeches sound like they
were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted
minorities." My true views were not widely known and I needed to keep them
unknown, until after I became my nation's leader. Anybody could have easily
found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and
examined those people with whom I associated. Then I became the most
powerful man in the world. And, the world learned the truth. Who am I?
I am ADOLF HITLER. WHO WERE YOU THINKING OF?