Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

wiggie

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
These are *so* not the rerun week discussion questions...because there's
not anything really to discuss in any garbage I spew. No, someone else
should do those...somebody creative, somebody...umm..else. I refuse to do
something that has a glorious past on afcob, and soil and tarnish it with
the reviled wiggie name.

...but I'm tired and feeling ill right now, so that means...more
questions.

(1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
What kind of changes would you like to see?

(2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

(3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

(4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

(5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

(6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

(7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see
Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy
costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that
way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the
costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
broke my brain" question...

(8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

(10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
commercial of all time?

(12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
commercial that you've ever seen?

(13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
go talk to him? What would you say to him?

(14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
"most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated with
Kool-Aid> website?

(15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

(16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

(17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
other uses to rakes have?

(18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

...too many questions...and the one I'm sure I really wanted to put on
there...I totally forgot. Bah. I've got to stop these. And I didn't even
do the charming "attach it to a different thread" thing this time.

-Brian
wig...@inorbit.com

mjgr...@yahoo.com

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
wig...@inorbit.com (wiggie) wrote:

> ...but I'm tired and feeling ill right now, so that means...more
> questions.

Yea!!! I must be first, I must be first...

> (1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
> What kind of changes would you like to see?

Probably not...I'm not necessarily in favor of a new sidekick...more taped
segments maybe

> (2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

no fly, baybee.....

*#*@*#&(@

> (4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

Uhhh...sure if it made those really good hawaiian style chips...

> (5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

The one where I called that troll a retard.

> (6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
> closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
> actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

When I admitted that I liked Hanson...

> (7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather
> see Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the
> masturbating bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam
> rubber Andy costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it
> that way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off
> the costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that
> question broke my brain" question...

Whaa??? Huhh??? Andy's first guest appearance should maybe include a really
cool taped segment that opens the show...like his farewell show.

> (8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

More sports questions. I'm not athletic. At all. OK???

> (9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
> question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
> member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

Oh Jeeez, what a question. I'm not going to answer.

> (10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

Puppies...kitties make me sneeze

> (11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
> commercial of all time?

I generally hate commercials...

> (12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
> and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
> commercial that you've ever seen?

There are so many...I can't think...

> (13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
> Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
> your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do
> you go talk to him? What would you say to him?

Pop!! I loved that you called "soda" pop!! Here in New England they call it
"tonic" (???) or "soda". I grew up in the rust belt, and there every
carbonated beverage is referred to as pop...Anyway, this scenario is *not*
far-fetched for me as I currently reside in C's hometown...and, yes...I
would *definitely* say "hi goo goo!!" and then ask him if he'd like to go
for a ride in my convertible <wink, wink>.

> (14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
> "most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
> inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated
> with Kool-Aid> website?

No favs.

> (15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
> really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

Uhh...many stupid words. Groovy...cool...poopyhead has been a favorite
lately...

> (16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

The Gekkos or whatever they were

> (17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
> other uses to rakes have?

Yes!! A question for the rake-obssessed!! Thank you wiggie!!..Uhmmm lets
see...I don't know...maybe keep one next to my bed and....no never mind...

> (18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

Yeah, generally, cause there are a lot of episodes I haven't watched. I
wish they'd show some classics, though.

> ...too many questions...and the one I'm sure I really wanted to put on
> there...I totally forgot. Bah. I've got to stop these. And I didn't even
> do the charming "attach it to a different thread" thing this time.

Don't stop til you get enough! he he

> -Brian
> wig...@inorbit.com

Usenet for the Web

Mistress of Late Night

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
>(1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
>What kind of changes would you like to see?
>***I personally don't like Mike Sweeney too much so I'm not looking forward to
Groff leaving.

>(2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

>***I'm only wearing panties...

>(3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

>***Ouch!?!

>(4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

>***Not a big fan of potato chips...If it was an Outspace Steak Fries Machine
I'd say yes.

>(5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

>***Ummm...ALL my posts regarding Conan being shaggable when he was crying at
the end of Andy's last show...Man, I got a lot of crap for THAT but I stood my
ground!

>(6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
>closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
>actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

>***None really.

>(7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see
>Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
>bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy
>costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that
>way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the
>costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
>broke my brain" question...

>***Okay this question is (a)Too Damn LONG (b) BORING (c) It SUCKS ASS!

>(8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

>***DUH!

>(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
>question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
>member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

>***I want to wrestle either Tyler or Jojo #1. Double Rrrrrrooooowwwllllll.

>(10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

>***PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
>commercial of all time?

>***I don't like commercials.

>(12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
>and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
>commercial that you've ever seen?

>***The Budweiser "Waaaaaasup Guys"?!?

>(13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
>Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
>your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
>go talk to him? What would you say to him?

>***First of all, 'POP'??? Man, U Nova Scotians are WEIRD...I would prolly not
say anythings besides 'Hey Conan!' since I tend to be all nervous around him.

>(14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
>"most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
>inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated with
>Kool-Aid> website?

>***Any good free PORN site...What??? A gal can check out porn too u know!

>(15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
>really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

>***Boseefus Hughley...That's my Beagles NEW name...He went from Snoopy to
Boseefus Hughley. God I love that name!

>(16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

>***Rebecca Romjin Stamos? Come on gang! She CAN'T be HUMAN!

>(17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
>other uses to rakes have?

>***Wild n Kinky Farm Tool Sex with Wiggie & Jerk Face???

>(18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

***I sometimes miss one or two.

Luv,
Yves <AFCOB's Potato Princess>
http://communities.msn.com/MyAdventuresattheNBCLobby
"I work late, go home and play with my dog. My dog," he adds conspiratorially,
"is code for my cock."--COB

krtily

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
In article <8nu1u2$oos$2...@News.Dal.Ca>,

wig...@inorbit.com (wiggie) wrote:
> These are *so* not the rerun week discussion questions...because
there's
> not anything really to discuss in any garbage I spew. No, someone else
> should do those...somebody creative, somebody...umm..else. I refuse
to do
> something that has a glorious past on afcob, and soil and tarnish it
with
> the reviled wiggie name.
>
> ...but I'm tired and feeling ill right now, so that means...more
> questions.
>
> (1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late
Night?
> What kind of changes would you like to see?
I hope Late Night Doesn't change!

> (2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?
Hmmm...let me see <looks down> whoops!

> (3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?
Yells? How about screams and cusses up a storm

> (4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?
Sure, why not?

> (5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?
Hmmm...I've made so many...the one about my nickname

> (6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
> closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
> actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)
My stupid ramblings

> (7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you
rather see
> Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
> bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy
> costume to reveal it's Andy.
I like (a) because if foam rubber Andy took his head off and it was
andy I wouldn't be scared

>Second part...if he had to do it that
> way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off
the
> costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
> broke my brain" question...
He doesn't need to say anything, the look would say it all

> (8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?
I'd have to cheat or I'd never win

> (9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
> question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
> member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)
Well fine then, since I can't say the "W" word then I'll just say no
one

> (10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?
a kittie

> (11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
> commercial of all time?
There's this one shown around here where the people are talking on the
cell phone and they run into this invisible barrier and fall to the
ground. I love that one! I like the Frosted Flakes commercials just so
I can look for Tony the Tiger

> (12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this
again,
> and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
> commercial that you've ever seen?
All the ones that are local

> (13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
> Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop
into
> your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan.
Do you
> go talk to him? What would you say to him?
Hell yeah. I would ask him what he was doing in a store when he could
be trick or treating

> (14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
> "most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
> inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated
with
> Kool-Aid> website?
The Neeha site

> (15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but
you
> really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")
I call all adults that I should have respect for (like teachers) Guy
and I say rad and dude a lot

> (16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?
the porcupine

> (17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass,
what
> other uses to rakes have?
Um, er, gee, I dunno

> (18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?
No

> ...too many questions...and the one I'm sure I really wanted to put on
> there...I totally forgot. Bah. I've got to stop these. And I didn't
even
> do the charming "attach it to a different thread" thing this time.
Yay!

Shabooba

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

the afcob tuna pirate

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
<< (1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
What kind of changes would you like to see?\

Not change it... after all, it's Mike Sweeney! And he's been
around for a long LONG time... if I'm correct, he's been
with late night for 7 years. I'm excited for him, and I think
he'll do really well.

(2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

I'm not wearing any pants!!! (well, I am, but not with a zipper)

(3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

Holy Frunking Schnitt!

(4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

only if i was going to buy it from you, wiggie!

(5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

my idea for the LN chat. I'm so proud of helping to bring
us all closer together.

(6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

nothing comes to mind...

(7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see
Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy

costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that

way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the
costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
broke my brain" question...

well! I like the masturbating bear angle. he'd have to take off
the head and say "conan, I told you: for god's sake, let the
bear masturbate!!"

(8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

no, i'd just hit him in the head repeatedly with the ball
no.... max is a nice guy. let's all be nice to max.

(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

Yves and James Z! hehe that'd be funny

(10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

a kittie named Wiggie!

(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
commercial of all time?

the serta commercial with the sheep right now, and of all
time: there's an ikea commercial where this guy is testing
out furnature and he's doing stuff like jumping on a bed
while a man with a clipboard is repeatedly saying "you're
gonna get hurt, you're gonna get hurt." You'd have to have
seen it to know what I'm talking about. great commercial.
"mom can I have a cookie, mom can I have a cookie"

(12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
commercial that you've ever seen?

any car commercial (with the acception of VW commercials)

(13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
go talk to him? What would you say to him?

I go up and ask him if he'd like to come trick-or-treating
with some friends.

(14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
"most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated with
Kool-Aid> website?

Damone's website has been my favorite for years. Every
time I go there, I find something new that I didn't see before.
Thanks, Damone :)

(15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

Krunk.

(16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

anything during the animal segments... conan is TERRIBLE
with animals.

(17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
other uses to rakes have?

I haven't been able to find any good uses for my rake since
it's been missing for quite some time now. I KNOW YOU
STOLE MY RAKE.

(18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week? >>

yes I do. I may have missed something before!

-Mel <^:?
"Every time I walk through the NBC lobby, I see that picture of myself
that they took a month before the show aired. I see a stupid 29 year
old kid who is smiling dumbly, and I think 'wow, you have no idea
what you're in for'" ~Conan O'Brien

the afcob tuna pirate

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
<< (with the acception of VW commercials) >>

exception... I'll fix this before lindsay does and yells at me
for not using the right word. sorry, sorry.

oh, and one other thing. andy's appearance would be a big
surprise to conan... he couldn't know about it. hehe

tyle...@my-deja.com

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
I originally had a funny post all worked out that answered all the
questions, and made the world a brighter place. Then, Deja fucked me
over.

Durden

the man who murdered love

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
bored. sick bored and mean... i love you wiggie, so i will do these.

>1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
>What kind of changes would you like to see?

It will definitely change the show... and who knows what will happen to it. I
want to see the comedy fresher and tastier...like in '96.

>(2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

No fly... just pajamas. Comfy warm pajamas.

>(3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

Der, he yells obsenities.

>(4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

...no?

>(5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

Uhm, not really a post...but I am kind of proud of ConeCon, no matter how much
a certain person thinks it sucked.

>(6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
>closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
>actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

...i don't know...i remember a post that Yves did once that kind of made me sad
and angry at the same time.

>(7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see
>Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
>bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy
>costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that
>way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the
>costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
>broke my brain" question...

Uhm...yes. You never cease to confuse people with your wordy questions Wiggie.

>(8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

I wouldn't have to cheat. I rule at basketball.

>(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
>question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
>member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

Now, is this good wrestling, or bad wrestling. I refuse to answer this
question but I am sure a few of you know my answer.

>(10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

Kittie!

>(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
>commercial of all time?

teehee...there is this commercial for Oak Express here.. and its 3 guys in a
bar and this one guy starts to tell a joke about "a guy walks into a bar with
a dummy and the bartender says hey you cant bring that dummy in here and they
start fighting for the dummy"...and everything the guy telling the joke says,
happens in the background.... i love that commercial.

i cant recollect my favourite commercial of all time though...

>(12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
>and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
>commercial that you've ever seen?

I hate you Wiggie. You so know what my answer is to this one and you put this
question in just to make me angry. Jerk.
It's that damn Twix commercial with the Panda Bear....dear lord....

>(13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
>Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
>your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
>go talk to him? What would you say to him?

I talk to him, and say words.

>(14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
>"most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
>inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated with
>Kool-Aid> website?

Uhm...diaryland.com

>(15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
>really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

I put the suffix -tastic on everything...so yeah, thats it.

>(16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

Ring Tailed Lemur.

>(17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
>other uses to rakes have?

Hitting really annoying people with....

>(18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

Unles I have never seen it.. like last night I didn't see that when it
originally aired...because I was in the city... it was after we saw "icky." Oh
me and my memory.

gena*

*...it's a lot like Titanic
but the man and woman aren't on a boat...
they're on smack...*

krtily

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
In article <20000822144932...@ng-fa1.aol.com>,
the ever beloved dweez...@aol.comeonnow (the man who murdered love)
wrote:

> >(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
> >commercial of all time?
>
> teehee...there is this commercial for Oak Express here.. and its 3
guys in a
> bar and this one guy starts to tell a joke about "a guy walks into a
bar with
> a dummy and the bartender says hey you cant bring that dummy in here
and they
> start fighting for the dummy"...and everything the guy telling the
joke says,
> happens in the background.... i love that commercial.
>
> i cant recollect my favourite commercial of all time though...

I forgot about that commercial! I love that one too!!!

Shabooba

NatureOfFreak

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
Woohoo, I like the quizie.

>(1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?

>What kind of changes would you like to see?

Id like to see more off the wall stuff. Einstein and the pig kinda crap,
something that half the audience wont get or wont care about, but something
that makes me laugh my ass off.

>(2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

Up. What are you wearing baby? Oh yeah, what are you doing with that hand,
now?

>(3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

Dannnggg nabit!

>(4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

Does it come with candy?

>(5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

None, that's kinda sad that you would be proud of a certain post, isn't it?

>(6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
>closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
>actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

Probably this one.

>(7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see
>Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
>bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy
>costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that
>way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the
>costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
>broke my brain" question...

Hey man, don't sweat it, I knew what you were trying to say here. I also
knew you were kidding when you said "Jen Leno" in your last questionnaire
even though everyone gave you shit for it.

I'm always thinking I didn't clarify myself enough when I'm writing someone
and I have to go back and rewrite it like 9 times, so I feel your pain.

As for the question itself, I hope he doesn't do either. The Bear thing was
already done by Jim Carrey and the Foam Andy thing would be anti-climatic. I
just hope he comes out and shakes Conan's hand and then sits down.

>(8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

Basketball was always my worst sport, so I wouldn't have a chance in hell.

>(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
>question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
>member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

Myself.

>(10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

Puppies.

>(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
>commercial of all time?

Right now? "Pretty, pretty dancing".

All time? I was in Canada once and we were staying in the French part of the
country. I was flipping around the tube and watching everything I could that
was dubbed in French because it was some of the funniest shit ever (Jeopardy
was by far the best thing dubbed in French because the guy doing the voice
over would do the groaning and pausing as well, so it was like "Durrrrr
Auteurs américains Dummmmmm de prise uhhhhh malade pour $1000, Alex").

After one of the shows went to commercial this really red and vibrant
cartoon came on. It was a naked guy crawling on the ground with a huge chain
around his neck tied to a big block he was having to drag. He was slowly
dragging it and making grunts and groans every few seconds. It was really
well drawn and so mesmerizing I had to sit there and watch it instead of
changing the channel. It went on for at least 4 or 5 minutes, just a nude,
red colored, cartoon guy dragging a huge boulder behind him. I was
absolutely enchanted with it, I couldn't turn away and miss what was going
to happen. So after the 5 minute mark the guy just stops suddenly, looks at
the camera and lets out a fart! The block grows a face and goes "Eww!", and
then the commercial pitches whatever it was selling and we go back to the
show! I fucking died of laughter, it was the coolest thing I ever saw. The
commercial break only had one commercial and it was of the naked guy
farting. All time favorite, baby.

>(12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
>and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
>commercial that you've ever seen?

Its a tie with two series of commercials. The first being the Watson girl
and her commercials. None of you will know what I'm talking about since its
local, but they annoy the shit out of me. Its a big breasted girl selling
hot tubs and spas and she's so annoying I'm going to hit her in the tits if
I ever see her in real life.

The other has to be those new psychic ads where they give people bad news.

>(13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
>Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
>your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
>go talk to him? What would you say to him?

I ask him if he wants to go set some bags of shit on fire with me.

>(14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
>"most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
>inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated with
>Kool-Aid> website?

I don't know, anything with porn.

>(15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
>really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

Theres a few. Dude, Man and Smurfy.

>(16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

The Kangaroo.

>(17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
>other uses to rakes have?

They spark when you hit them against concrete.

>(18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

Nope, I don't even get to see every single episode on a NEW week.

-t
moving to canada

roo

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
On 22 Aug 2000 14:15:30 GMT, wig...@inorbit.com (wiggie) wrote:

>These are *so* not the rerun week discussion questions...because there's
>not anything really to discuss in any garbage I spew.

...you trying to get the pity I save for Conan and only Conan !?

>(1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
>What kind of changes would you like to see?

All I can say that if there are changes I hope they will be changes
for the better. I don't necessarily mean there should be any. I think
LN is still at a crucial point and I have no way of predicting where
the boat is headed. What I would like to see is Trey Parker as a guest
real soon...I never did ask for much...

>(2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

I'm in me PJs. So the fly on my jeans is down now.

>(3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

"Oooh curses!!!"

>(4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

Would I ever!! In fact any kind of Outspace fatty foods Machine

>(5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

Err...since I've only written about 6 I don't think I should take
any pride in anything I do around here...yet.

>(6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
>closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
>actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

see above. The time will come for all this I'm sure.

>>(7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see
>Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
>bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy
>costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that
>way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the
>costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
>broke my brain" question...

Option number two (hee hee...I said ...etc.) And he could say any
damn thing that came into his prudy little head as I'd be too busy
jumping up and down and screaming "It's Andeeeee!!!!" to even listen.

>(8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

Yes. I'd take off my shirt.

>(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
>question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
>member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

MJ. Not in a pervy way. C'mon girl! I wrestle you for Micky, you
"looser"!

>(10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

A kittie. Puppies are just dumb.

>(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
>commercial of all time?

...you grazy Americans with your obsession with zeez zany marketing
ploys....you want me to say "that's-a spicy meat-a ball-a" don't you?

>(12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
>and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
>commercial that you've ever seen?

...just leave it. This is discrimination.
Actually do you have that godawful McDonald's/The Olympics ad with all
the little kids..."This is so and so from Spain. A future
footballer...etc" Well I HATE that ad and can safely say that it must
be an all time low for me.

>(13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
>Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
>your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
>go talk to him? What would you say to him?

Of course I'd talk to him. I wouldl say "Look mate, I'm going to a
Halloween party dressed as you." (and don't think this is a joke. I
have dressed as him...)

>>(14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
>"most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
>inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated with
>Kool-Aid> website?

Rhino Records (listening to The Lovin' Spoonful), The Rik Mayall
Webpage and Hail the Pants

>(15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
>really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

groovy. (how sad roo...)

>(16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

The gekkoes!!!!!! I just love those little guys. I want one of
them.

>(17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
>other uses to rakes have?

You pretend it's quitar. Become popular by amusing your friends
with this trick (remember to do the Jimmy Page face!) or stand on the
lawn alone pretending you're big rockstar playing to your adoring
audience of grass and trees.

>(18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

Baby I watch all the episodes I can.

roo
** Have A Shpadoinkle Day Anyway! **

daria

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
In article <8nu1u2$oos$2...@News.Dal.Ca>,
wig...@inorbit.com (wiggie) wrote:

>(1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
>What kind of changes would you like to see?
I don't really care, as long as it's funny. And it involves Conan.

>(2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?
I'm wearing jogging pants.

>(3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?
"Sweet Lord!"... or I dunno... something along those lines

>(4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?
Wha... sure.

>(5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?
N/A

>(6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
>closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
>actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)
???

>(7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather
>see Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the
>masturbating bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam
>rubber Andy costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do
>it that way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after
>taking off the costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks
>and that question broke my brain" question...
I'm confused.

>(8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?
I wouldn't have to cheat.

>(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
> question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
> member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)
No one. I'm precious property, dude. Too fragile.

>(10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?
Puppy!

>(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
>commercial of all time?
I prefer infomercials, spank you very much.

>(12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this
> again, and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most
>hated commercial that you've ever seen?
Any feminine hygiene/yeast infection commercial I've had to watch with
my dad. Yeesh.

> (13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
> Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop
>into your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see
>Conan. Do you go talk to him? What would you say to him?
Pop, eh?! I would probably ask him what the hell he's doing in my
ghetto neighbourhood. And then invite him to my place for some candy.

> (14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
> "most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
> inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated
with Kool-Aid> website?
SNL25.com... I'm on an SNL high this summer.

> (15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but
>you really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")
"Fiddlesticks"

> (16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?
That little white gecko thingy that was on Conan's desk peering over
the edge and staring at the snapping turtle. That was just the cutest.

> (17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass,
>what other uses to rakes have?
Ever see that Simpsons episode, when the family becomes the Thompsons
because Sideshow Bob is stalking them and they move to some houseboat?
And Sideshow Bob comes across all these rakes on the ground and when he
steps on them the poles come flying up and hit him on the head? No?
Okay, just asking.

> (18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?
No. I do have a life, if that's what you're getting at.

-Daria
-------
site - http://www.envy.nu/angelove
em@il - dariasm...@hotmail.com

Joshua Moore

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
In article <8nu1u2$oos$2...@News.Dal.Ca>, wig...@inorbit.com (wiggie)
wrote:

<Josh creeps into AFCOB>
*feeling sort of sheepish*

Hi wigster...

>...but I'm tired and feeling ill right now, so that means...more
>questions.

Aww, hope your feeling better.

>(1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
>What kind of changes would you like to see?

I'd like to see them come up with a few more bits that are just Conan's.
Y'know, no lingering Andy feel.

>(2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

Up on the down staircase.

>(3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

I imagine he just flails his arms like a bumblebee until it stops
throbbing. Or he curses in his secret twin language. I can't decide.

>(4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

No thanks. It would just collect dust alongside the cappucino maker and
juicer.

>(5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

The last one, because I managed to describe all the ways in which you
were too perfect to have sex with. Yah, pointy mechanical bull sex all
the way.

>(6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
>closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
>actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

Uh the last one, because I said that I did three lines of coke. That's
not really embarassing, unless you think I'm a wimp for only doing
three. No really, I thought it was funny at the time, but after awhile
it just felt wrong. *collapses in a heap* Oh, and that other post...

>(7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see
>Andy first show up on Late Night again:

D) Conan tries to have a staring contest with Max only to lose at the
last minute when Andy shows up in his sailor suit. They then go on to
make sweet, sweet lovin'.

>(8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

All I know is that there would be pantsing involved.

>(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week which afcob

>member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

Gee, this is pretty tough. After some thought, I'd have to go with Yves,
because I'd never deny a woman the pleasure of kicking my ass. Yeah, and
you know what they say about there being a thin line between love and
'rastlin... *hears incredulous gigglin' from Yves' direction* ... two
strangers a 'rastlin and hair pulling. That would be sweet.

>(10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

Stuffed or mounted?

>(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
>commercial of all time?

It's a tie between Conan's VMA spot and Dominoe's Bad Andy. For all-time
I would have to say VW's Cabrio commercial.

>(12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
>and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
>commercial that you've ever seen?

There's this local commercial that just started airing, it's just so
completely ridiculous it's burned into my memory. I don't know how to
explain it, but if you've ever seen SNL's "two crazy guys running for
president of a desert island" it's exactly like that.

>(13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
>Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
>your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
>go talk to him? What would you say to him?

I'd run up in my Moses costume, offer him a Mary Jane, then ask if he'd
like to see my pumpkins.

If I say yours, do I get extra credit? No... < www.google.com >

>(15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
>really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

I use 'flummox' quite a bit, 'crumb'. I think 'ironic' way too much. I
also say 'suck' alot, but only good things come of that.

>(16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

The lemur(?) that sat on Conan's head. Second place goes to the penguins
that Conan waddled with.

>(17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
>other uses to rakes have?

Abstract tree. Comb. Prop for Freddy Krueger costume. Fan for Geisha
performances. Parting a fool with his money. Convenient source of sticks.

>(18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

Only if I have nothing better to do. I usually don't.

>wig...@inorbit.com

Josh
(RSVP)
(Postage due)

------
"Hey Baby, we're cool. Welcome to downtown Coolsville; population: us. "
- The Iron Giant

Joshua Moore

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
In article <20000822222300...@ng-bj1.aol.com>,
missma...@aol.com (Mistress of Late Night) wrote:

>***Dude...All I have to say is that you better have a LOT of pain
>relievers in stock after a wrestling session with me! Don't mess with THIS Tiny
>Lady!

I having nothing but respect (and fear) for you and your can o' whupass.

Your obedient servant,
Joshua 'The Welts are Still Healing' Moore

Asa Pillsbury

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 03:00:0022.08.00
an
Hi. I've been lurking here for a little while (thank T.B. ...although I was going to check this NG
out anyway) and I figured I'd answer these just for the heck of it. I hope y'all don't mind, since
I'm not really an afcobber.

wiggie wrote:
> (1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?

Only if it's me. They need a confused teenager on their staff.

> (2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

Just a second... okay, it's down.

> (3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

"Gosh darn it to HECK!!!"

> (4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

Hell no!

> (5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

That would probably have to be this one.

> (6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
> closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
> actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

That would definately be this one.

> (7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see

> Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
> bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy
> costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that
> way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the
> costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
> broke my brain" question...

a... 2 would just be pointless.

> (8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

Not unless you call Voodoo cheating.

> (9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob

> question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob

> member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one?

Wiggie

> (10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

A kitty - and that's how it's spelled, thank you.

> (11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
> commercial of all time?

I like those Lipton Ice Tea commercials, especially the Elvis one.

> (12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
> and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
> commercial that you've ever seen?

I agree with both krtily and tuna pirate... I absolutely despise the commercials my local NBC
station runs, and all car commercials annoy me.

> (13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
> Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
> your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
> go talk to him? What would you say to him?

I'd walk up to him, start stuttering, and run away embarassed.

> (14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
> "most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
> inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated with
> Kool-Aid> website?

http://members.fortunecity.com/althor1/ ...go there now!
(real answer: the Onion)

> (15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
> really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

awkward

> (16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

I don't exactly remember what it was... something furry...

> (17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
> other uses to rakes have?

I use a rake to knock my damn chickens out of the trees at night.

> (18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

No.

Mr. & Mrs. Zambesi

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 19:55:1422.08.00
an
wig...@inorbit.com (wiggie) wrote:
> These are *so* not the rerun week discussion questions...because there's
> not anything really to discuss in any garbage I spew. No, someone else
> should do those...somebody creative, somebody...umm..else. I refuse to
> do something that has a glorious past on afcob, and soil and tarnish it
> with the reviled wiggie name.

Stop fishing for compliments, will you?

> ...but I'm tired and feeling ill right now, so that means...more
> questions.

That's good, because I've noticed you are funnier when tired.

> (1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?

> What kind of changes would you like to see?

Sweeney is a writer for the show for five years now, so I don't think
we'll see drastic changes. Also, the head writer isn't the person
responsible for the general direction of the show. But perhaps
they'll use the occasion to change some things, who knows?

> (2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

Let me check... up.

> (3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

"Damit!"

> (4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

I don't like potato chips.

> (5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

That one has yet to be written. (Is this the correct grammar? I'm not sure
where to put the word "yet" in that sentence).

> (6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
> closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
> actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

About a year ago, I posted something that actually wasn't embarrassing
at all, but no one responded, so I felt like the post was really stupid.
Has anyone else experienced something like this?

> (7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather
> see
> Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
> bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy
> costume to reveal it's Andy.

(b) would spoil the surprise, so I vote for (a). On the other hand, Jim Carey
already did that, so it's not very good either.

> Second part...if he had to do it that
> way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the
> costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
> broke my brain" question...

Look how creative I am: "Hi, it's me!"

> (8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

I'm not good at basketball, so cheating wouldn't help much.

> (9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
> question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob

> member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

Wiggie.

> (10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

A kittie. Dogs suck.

> (11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
> commercial of all time?

I don't like any commercial.

> (12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
> and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
> commercial that you've ever seen?

There's too many of them to mention them all here.

> (13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
> Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
> your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do
> you go talk to him? What would you say to him?

There's no such thing as Halloween here. But if there was, I'd say
"Hi, Googoo!"

> (14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
> "most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
> inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated
> with Kool-Aid> website?

None.

> (15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
> really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

"Wiggie".

> (16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

Barry White.

> (17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
> other uses to rakes have?

You can steal them from your neighbour.

> (18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

Yes, usually I do.

Christian
--
"Due to political correctness, the country of Urugay will be forced to change
its name to “Urugay, but there's nothing wrong with that“."

Mistress of Late Night

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 22:23:0022.08.00
an
>Gee, this is pretty tough. After some thought, I'd have to go with Yves,
>because I'd never deny a woman the pleasure of kicking my ass. Yeah, and
>you know what they say about there being a thin line between love and
>'rastlin... *hears incredulous gigglin' from Yves' direction* ... two
>strangers a 'rastlin and hair pulling. That would be sweet.

***Dude...All I have to say is that you better have a LOT of pain relievers in
stock after a wrestling session with me! I may be tiny but my legs can wrap
around a mans neck and choke him to death! Oh and just ask Gena & James Z!
about my 'ability' to fly over peoples heads. Don't mess with THIS Tiny Lady!

binks the rabid babydoll

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 23:09:5522.08.00
an
Binks' answers! Yayyyy!

>(1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
>What kind of changes would you like to see?

Hmm... I think they'll try to stay true to what they've been doing lately. I
don't know about changes. Stop making me cry...

>(2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

Oh my god. Wow, I didn;t imagine you would ask. Tell me someone, is it complete
coinceidence that my pants are a ::wee:: bit too tight, so.. :)

>(3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

"Awww. Dammit!" Ooh! Did you see him on Strangers with Candy? ::muah::, Superb
acting.

>(4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

I woulnd't know how to work it. Then they would make fun of me.

>(5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

I posted telling everybody I had the sound clip of the vma ad. Then everybody
suddnely wanted it (it's not even a good quality clip). So I felt kinda proud.
Until I heard they have a video clip on the internet. Then I was deserted
heartlessly. ;)

>(6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
>closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
>actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

Um... when reading that "Conan's new girlfriend" post, I got a little
embarrassed. But only because I yelled "DAMN!" out loud when I read it.

>(7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see
>Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
>bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy

>costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that

>way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the
>costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
>broke my brain" question...

What the hell was that??
~Masturbating Bear. Go Masturbating Bear. Would he be able to say something
witty before cheers, screaming, and women doffing their shirts commenced
loudly?

>(8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

I'm scared of Max! Nah, I would probably lose, and therefore not be winning. Of
it. Yes.

>(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
>question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
>member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

yay! Wiggie! No, I'm kidding. I don't know many afcobers well enough to do
that.. plus I would lose, and how sad would that be?

>(10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

Puppies. But they grow up to be devious bitches

>(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
>commercial of all time?

Yayyy! The VMA commercial! They played it today at 7:45 am. I have no life I
have no life... I like that one with the little boy who goes "Did you see this
phone bill?... The game's on!" He's so cute. Anyway..

>(12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
>and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
>commercial that you've ever seen?

Ummmm.. that GODDAMN "Chili's" commercial, where that girl is singing the
Chili's theme song all Aguilera-ish? I HATE THAT FRICKIN.......

>(13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
>Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
>your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
>go talk to him? What would you say to him?

Hmm... would I be in a Halloween costume? If it was one of those dealies with a
mask that you can see thru, but the people outside can't, I guess I'd take the
opportunity to get a pretty good look at him. Then I would fall over. Perhaps
implode.

>(14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
>"most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
>inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated with
>Kool-Aid> website?

I love newgrounds.com.................... but it's not THAT soopdooperific...

>(15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
>really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

"What?"

>(16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

Didn't you love that turtle that came on a little bit ago, and chomped a
carrot? That was funny.

>(17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
>other uses to rakes have?

That'd be durn useful for some good swattin', smackin', hittin' and shovin' if
anybody git outta line.

>(18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

No, of course I don't! Well, yes.

*binks*
*rogaine for babies is like confidence juice for the head.*
*rabidconan.tsx.org*

zaeb

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 23:09:3722.08.00
an

"wiggie" <wig...@inorbit.com> wrote news:8nu1u2$oos$2...@News.Dal.Ca...

> (13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
> Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
> your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
> go talk to him? What would you say to him?

"I used to watch your show until fall 2000, as NBC-Europe decided to cancel
your show to make room for another stupid, german computer show really _no
one_ needed. By the way, I'm happy that Andy decided to return to the show."
;-)

> (18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

As long as I'm able to....YES

binks the rabid babydoll

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 23:26:3222.08.00
an
>Einstein and the pig kinda crap,
>something that half the audience wont get or wont care about, but something
>that makes me laugh my ass off.

I thought I was the only one who found that goddam hilarious.

zaeb

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 23:21:3222.08.00
an
I forgot something: The guy from East-Germany (monday-night rerun) tryed to
sell the "if they mated"-bit. Unfortunately he tryed tol sell it to an
east-german broadcaster who wasn't able to purchase the high end, high
priced technology - they just couldn't achieve it.......... ;-)

greetings from a soon Conanless country. If you want to support Conan in
Europe please write to nb...@dfa.de

Minnesota Fats

ungelesen,
22.08.2000, 23:45:5622.08.00
an

> (1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late
> Night? What kind of changes would you like to see?

Well God, I hope so. What's the point of having a head writer if they're
just a faceless impotent drone?

Changes? I'd like more remotes, more weirdness, and I'd like to see
Conan having a genuinely good time 4 days out of 4.

[i.e., I'd be working for the show.]

> (2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

I'm wearing a tank and short shorts. My summertime bedclothes. No fly.

> (3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

"Krunkin'-Ay!!!"

> (4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

There are other items I'd like to own first. Like a Porsche 911? <looks
meaningfully into the camera>

> (5) What post on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

Anything that made you, my buddies, laugh, even a little bit. I like to
spread the smiles. I enjoyed the days when I posted reviews, and that
Conan Dating Questionnaire was alot of fun.

> (6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
> closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
> actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

Ugh, any of the posts where I insult Conan personally for a laugh, or
nearly "rape" him -- [which you all have to suffer through, but he
doesn't] -- and I was mortified when I admitted owning a certain
collection of CD's that reminded me of a certain time in Conan's life...
but let's all forget about that, kay?

Yes yes, us Catholics are full of guilt and shame.

>(7) Two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see

> Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating

> bear costume to reveal it's Andy (b) Takes off the foam rubber Andy

> costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that
> way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off
> the costume to be?

Between those two? B. And then, he'd grab a glass of whiskey, drink it
down, and point at the band and yell, "Jiiiiiimmmmyyy!"

> (8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

I'd have to. But I doubt I could figure out *how* to cheat, or
I'd attempt it and lose anyway. Besides, have you seen the bod on Max?
I'm tall and all, but I'm also a girl and I'm no good at aiming things
at small holes.

> (9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
> question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
> member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

I *do* have a thumb-wrestlin' date with Janus, but that's another story.
I'd have to say Tyler or Yves #1. Double Rrrroooowwwwwlllll.
I'm in Judo, though, so I'd win.

> (10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

All babies are cute. Depends: I like animals with long fluffy hair. So
if it was a Siamese vs. a baby Pekinese, puppy... otherwise, kittie.
Especially Persian or Himalayan. But only live kitties.

> (11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
> commercial of all time?

Now: I like that commercial for Late Night with the patriotic music?
That's high entertainment.

All time: A family classic. There's this one for Gas-X, with the actress
who plays George Costanza's mom, and she's in her living room, and walks
up to the camera and says, "Walter the Dentist is coming ovah and *I*
*got* *gas*."

> (12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this
> again, and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most
> hated commercial that you've ever seen?

Thanks for setting me up, Wigs.

"Oooooo! We're cutting back prices, and that's a *fact*, Jack!!"

PS What's the rust belt?

> (13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
> Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop
> into your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see
> Conan. Do you go talk to him? What would you say to him?

Mean Jojo: "Nice costume. Ghost, right?"

Sweet Jojo: "Let *me* buy that for ya, Conan." <turns box around>
"Booberry cereal, huh? Yeah, that's my favorite too. Yup. Yup. No, I'm
serious <laugh>. ...Did I ever tell you how much you inspire me? What's
that? I can tell you over dinner? <laugh> I'll be there with bells on.
Just in case there's any roaming grizzleys... <laugh> Yeah, you better
shave. See you then." <wiggles ass on the way out... HEY -- I know what
men like.>

Naughty Jojo: "Booberry Cereal, huh? Now I know what to serve you for
breakfast. What, your flight leaves tonight? Ok. Well, I got 5 minutes.
Let's go."

[I can't believe all the flack you got for saying "pop." <scoffs> What
*else* would you call it??]

> (14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
> "most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
> inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated
> with Kool-Aid> website?

Sorry to disappoint, but it's not www.koolaid.com. (That's 2nd.) As poor
as the service can be, I'm saying www.deja.com. It's gets me to my
email, and it keeps me in touch with all you lovelies, who I adore more
than Booberry cereal.

> (15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but
> you really like it...

I like to say "man" with a Mexican accent. Comes out like "maing".
Ex. " 'ey, maing, wazz happeeneen?" "I doan like de looks o dat, maing."

> (16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

Once Conan had a hawk on, and he stood up tall with the bird of prey
perched on his forearm and shouted, " I - AM - CONANNNN!!!" That was
purty darn tootin' funny.

> (17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass,
> what other uses to rakes have?

Uh, raking leaves? When I hit the grass, I know it's time to stop. No...
I guess you could screw off the rake part and use the sticks for a
Highlanderesque battle. The neighbors would love that, especially at 3
a.m. Better than naked bongo toking. Wait, scratch that.

> (18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

Nope. I get *really* involved when I do things, anything... extraneous
external stimuli don't enter. Part of my introvertedness, I guess.
Because of that, when I watch the show, I experience it so intensely, I
don't like to rewatch it anytime soon. I feel repulsed. [Sex is
different.] I'd watch Mother Jones before I'd rewatch a recent episode.
Weird, I know, can't 'splain it. I guess it's like when you eat a whole
crapload of turkey, and then someone says, "Here, take some home with
you, make a sandwich." And then you turn green and say, "No, no, please,
that's ok..."

> (19) What new song did you make up about Late Night, Jojo?

Wow, glad you asked. This has been rolling around my head...

"If I had two million dollars,
(If I had two million dollars)
I would have my own talk show
(But not one with Kathie Lee, that's cruel)..."

*************
"After that it just seemed weird to pose in diapers for guys with
cameras."
-Rachel
*************

The Real Mandershady

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 00:21:4023.08.00
an
Oh, you are ::so:: asking for a fight. If it's a Coca-Cola it's Coke, but if
it's anything else you call it by it's NAME! Gosh, pop, how passe, what
::looser:: would use THAT term?!?

Mistress of Late Night

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 00:25:0723.08.00
an
>I having nothing but respect (and fear) for you and your can o' whupass.
>Your obedient servant,
>Joshua 'The Welts are Still Healing' Moore

***In my best Kurt Angle voice: 'Its true...its true'. Now I feel all sweaty
after whooping your ass...Prepare the bubble bath Man Servant Joshua! The
Mistress likes a lot of bubbles! I likeee the bubbly stuff...=)

Z!

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 01:12:1523.08.00
an
well, i guess i'd better get this one done too.

> (1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
> What kind of changes would you like to see?

i want to see more. they have had actual items on a hell of a lot lately. i
want more out-of-the-studio sketches.

> (2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

no fly on the birthday suit...

> (3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

fuck?

> (4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

absolutely not.

> (5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

all of mine get me proud, especially the ones where i am very mean. because i
always imagine some newcomer too frightened to post.

> (6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
> closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
> actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

i don't know. maybe all of mine that weren't mean because i didn't show off my
american hositility.

> (7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see

> Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating

> bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy

> costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that
> way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the

> costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
> broke my brain" question...

foam rubber andy! and who cares what he says?

> (8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

hell yea

> (9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
> question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
> member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

anybody who wants to take me on, and i believe that there are a few of you!

> (10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

prettier for what? to kill?

> (11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
> commercial of all time?

right now, i like the vw commercial with the key and the window because i did
that when i got my new passat. all-time, the only one that really comes to
mind is the heinz one from a few years ago where the guy sets up a bottle of
ketchup on the roof and gets a hot dog on the street where the ketchup falls
to the hot dog. i don't know why i liked it, maybe because i was like 7. and
the serta one is pretty good too.

> (12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
> and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
> commercial that you've ever seen?

uh... the tbs commercials that advertise those fucking atlanta braves. i mean,
what the fuck? they're owned by the station, so why advertise? there's just
going to choke in october anyway. fucking bandwagon bastards...

> (13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
> Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
> your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
> go talk to him? What would you say to him?

i don't, because i get a soda. question is aborted.

> (14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
> "most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
> inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated with
> Kool-Aid> website?

my medical and forensics website is a good one. but i also really like the
"cartoon girls that i wanna nail" website.

> (15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you

> really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

fuck.

> (16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

anything that jared miller has. small animals are good.

> (17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
> other uses to rakes have?

to run into and have them hit you in the face on the upswing, like in the Tom
& Jerry cartoons?

> (18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

nah

- james z!

G-Dawg

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 01:37:2023.08.00
an
<<>(1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
>What kind of changes would you like to see?>>
hopefully it will stay the same. i'd like to see more variety in the skits.

<<>(2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?>>

neither-phys ed shorts all the way

<<>(3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?>>

never assume cuz it makes an ASS out of Me and U!! i have no life >:/

<<>(4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?>>

if its anything like that potato chip machine where u put potato slices in the
microwave, no thanks

<<>(5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?>>

my first. i'm no longer a alt.fan.conan-obrien virgin

<<>(6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
>closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
>actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

>> nothing yet

<>(7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see
>Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
>bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy
>costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that
>way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the
>costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
>broke my brain" question...

k ya. keep up the good work

<>(8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?>>

you have to cheat.

<>(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
>question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
>member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)>>

i don't know. prolly me

<>(10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?>>

both can kill you with cuteness

<>(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav commercial
of all time?>>

rite now is the one where "brandon" is on the trampoline and some chick says
hi, and he falls, then later in the hospital when he's walkin w/ crutches, she
says his name again and he falls.
my fav is where the guy is driving the hearse and he's blasting "another one
bites the dust" by queen

<>(12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
>and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated >commercial
that you've ever seen?>>

britney spears and n'sync for mcdonalds

<<>(13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
>Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
>your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
>go talk to him? What would you say to him?>>

can u go through my trick-or-treating bag be4 i eat any candy? then i'd ask
him trick-or-treat

<>(14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
>"most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
>inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated with
>Kool-Aid> website?>>

the no doubt website cuz i love them so much

<>(15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
>really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")>>

i use dude and hella alot. i also say shit rite be4 i'm going to trip or fall

<>(16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?>>

does the bat in the toilet count?

<>(17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
>other uses to rakes have?>>

back scratcher

<>(18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?>>

usually i can during the summer and if i really wanna see a certian guest, but
school keeps me from staying up even if they are reruns.

grade A fancy

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 01:44:0323.08.00
an
>These are *so* not the rerun week discussion questions...

this is true, since you said they're not. but there *so* aren't going to be
any questions from anyone else so... these'll have to do.

>(1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
>What kind of changes would you like to see?

yes, i think it might be worse (read: have a higher level of suckage). i would
like to see.. umm.. more original, new stuff, since a lot of the recurring
sketches suck since the andy's departure. remotes/anything outside the
confines of the studio are/is *always* good.

>(2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

i am wearing pajama pants. they do not have a fly, merely a drawstring waist.
it is tied in a bow.

>(3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

andy laughs, for he does not feel conventional pain.

>(4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

it depends. could i see some documentation on this?

>(5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

dude, i've posted like.. damn, a *lot* of posts. ::searches deja:: 460 in afcob
alone, to be exact (dayam!! closin in on the big five-oh-oh!). i've had a
delightful, smug feeling after several, but there were all mostly a while ago,
i cannot be expected to remember specifics.

>(6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
>closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
>actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

see above. and anyway, it's a newsgroup, i hope i never have any feeling
closely related to embarrassment or regret about a posting here.

>(7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see
>Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
>bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy
>costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that
>way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the
>costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
>broke my brain" question...

sometimes.. i wear mittens.. ohyeah, where was i? umm.. there's "a" and then
there's "2." where's the "1" and the "b"??

>(8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

yes. yes i would.

>(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
>question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
>member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

i dunno..

>(10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

a kitty!! *nothing* could be cuter than this: [here's comes a cheap plug for a
picture of my cat!] http://members.aol.com/ndangelb/gingerkit.jpg

>(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
>commercial of all time?

oh! this question is perfect, cause i've been raving & laughing about this
commercial for days now. okay, it's an ESPN commercial, for one of their nfl
shows... so, the father and the little daughter are sitting at their kitchen
table. the girl says, "daddy, is it true what mommy said, that [dog's name
here] is at a special dog ranch in the sky, playing with other dogs?" the
father chuckles and says, "dog ranch in the sky? of course not, he's buried
out back, behind the tool shed!" the girl stis in stunned silence for a couple
seconds. then they cut to a silhouette of the guy's profile, with the word
"sensitivity" in his brain. a scene of nfl football action comes along from
the left, and enters his brain, pushing the sensitivity out. then they're just
like, "nfl gameday! on espn!" isn't that the best?? you'd have to see it,
really, it's hilarious.

i used to say my favorite of all time is the pepsi one filmed through a
security camera, where the coke delivery guy sneaks a pepsi, and the whole
display case collapses.. and 'your cheatin' heart' is playing in the
background. but that's old, and there have been other good ones since.. so i
don't know.

>(12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
>and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
>commercial that you've ever seen?

the snickers pretty panda one. it haunts my thoughts and dreams, and
thoroughly disturbs me.

>(13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
>Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
>your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
>go talk to him? What would you say to him?

i say, "hi conan. what brings you to the fair city of norwalk. oh, really?
so at the drive-in is on your show tonight, huh? did they rock? yeah? okay,
i'll let ya go, take care," with pauses for his responses, of course. and yes,
atdi is going to be on late night on all hallow's eve, and you will be shocked
at how thoroughly they rawk.

>(14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
>"most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
>inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated with
>Kool-Aid> website?

gena, give props where they're due! i was worshipping at the altar of
www.diaryland.com first, so nyah! ;o) oh and www.thespark.com too, of course.

>(15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
>really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

ha. this changes often, but currently i'm using "spiffy" and "snazzy" and
every possible opportunity. i scare people, who think i've travelled back to
1942.

>(16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

the "that is one gay bird!" bird.

>(17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
>other uses to rakes have?

raking leaves... okay that was too obvious, but that's too damn bad, i'm not
thinking of anything else!

>(18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

eww, no. reruns suck ass. i used tonight's conie time to catch up on my "one
step beyond, the world's premiere ska radio program!" listening (tuesdays
midnight-1:30 am. i always forget, or late night's on. something.).

lindsay
official strawberry bff-freak of afcob.
guster rep, grade A fancy, buy cds from me.
"i know i'm not perfect but i can smile.." -dido

grade A fancy

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 02:02:1223.08.00
an
Mel wrote:
><< (with the acception of VW commercials) >>
>

>exception... I'll fix this before lindsay does and yells at me
>for not using the right word. sorry, sorry.

grrr... i don't yell. and besides, at least i know how to tell the truth.

the afcob tuna pirate

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 02:23:5623.08.00
an
<< grrr... i don't yell. and besides, at least i know how to tell the truth.

and as I quote gena: "let's not bring this into afcob." and last
time I checked, this didn't concern you, lindsay. not even the
littlest bit.

glowing elf child

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 02:40:0423.08.00
an
on the magical date of 22 Aug 2000 14:15:30 GMT, a strange creature
known only as wig...@inorbit.com (wiggie) wandered into the CROCKPOT,

commonly known as alt.fan.conan-obrien and wrote:

>...but I'm tired and feeling ill right now, so that means...more
>questions.

whee!

>(1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
>What kind of changes would you like to see?

um...yes? i want to see a set change....

>(2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

*checks* wait... i don't have a fly...

>(3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

krunk. in my fantasy world, he yells krunk.

>(4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

yes?

>(5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

um... that one... with the thing....

>(6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
>closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
>actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

that one... with the thing...

>(7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see
>Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
>bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy
>costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that
>way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the
>costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
>broke my brain" question...

oddly enough, that one makes sense to me....
part one: 2
part two: "you don't need Foam Rubber Andy... i'm back for good!"

if only....

>(8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

yes... i'd blind him with my boobies.

>(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
>question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
>member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

The Damone... oooooh baby!

>(10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

kittie! could anything be cuter than a fuzzy kittie sleeping on my
musical instrument when i want to play it?

...and now, my cat won't kill me in my sleep.

>(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
>commercial of all time?

wiggie... you broke my brain again.

>(12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
>and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
>commercial that you've ever seen?

anything semi-recent from Old Navy...

>(13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
>Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
>your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
>go talk to him? What would you say to him?

i try to go talk to him, but he's frightened by what he thinks is my
halloween costume and runs away... after i inform him that it's not my
halloween costume.

>(14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
>"most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
>inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated with
>Kool-Aid> website?

mine! <shameless self-promotion>
http://www.angelfire.com/ne/jadedangel </shameless self-promotion>

>(15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
>really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

duuuuude! groovy!

>(16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

the porcupine...

>(17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
>other uses to rakes have?

violent acts of random cruelty... whee!

>(18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

i don't watch the re-runs... the memories are too painful....

Paigey
--
elfchildatpostmarkdotnet
http://www.angelfire.com/ne/jadedangel

grade A fancy

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 02:37:4723.08.00
an
Mel wrote:
><< grrr... i don't yell. and besides, at least i know how to tell the truth.
>>>

>and as I quote gena: "let's not bring this into afcob." and last
>time I checked, this didn't concern you, lindsay. not even the
>littlest bit.

what is this "this" you speak of? i believe your little spree of idiocy in
aawww before you even stepped foot (so to speak) in here *did* concern me,
since i am somewhat of a regular there. i think it did more than a little bit.
and if you can do it once with such reckless abandon, well... i also want
there to actually be another conecon, one even better than the last (which i
did attend). that's another way it *does* concern me in the littlest bit.
that's all i'm saying.

the afcob tuna pirate

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 02:41:2523.08.00
an
<< spree of idiocy in
aawww before you even stepped foot (so to speak) in here >>

I've been in "here" for years, dear. open mouth, insert foot.

grade A fancy

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 02:57:4923.08.00
an
>I've been in "here" for years, dear. open mouth, insert foot.

ehhhh.. i'd prefer not. so, what was your old screen name? considering you've
only been posting under this one since may, and i don't remember anyone before
that with your name in my 18 months reading (13 posting) here, aaaand things
like the aawww incident (which you repeatedly, oh-so-conveniently gloss over),
i would just rather see documentation than take your word for it.

and wait a minute! don't ever call *me* "dear." when you suddenly and
miraculously become fifty years older than me, then you *might* have that
privilege. even then, i'd prefer not.

the afcob tuna pirate

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 03:00:0023.08.00
an
<< ehhhh.. i'd prefer not. so, what was your old screen name? considering
you've
only been posting under this one since may, and i don't remember anyone before
that with your name in my 18 months reading (13 posting) here, aaaand things
like the aawww incident (which you repeatedly, oh-so-conveniently gloss over),
i would just rather see documentation than take your word for it. >>

this post really doesn't deserve a response from me, or anyone
else for that matter...dear.

grade A fancy

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 03:00:0023.08.00
an
>this post really doesn't deserve a response from me, or anyone
>else for that matter...dear.
>

>-Mel <^:?

and why not? why are you afraid to answer simple questions, like what was your
motivation for going into aawww, pretending to be an nbc page, and then saying
the people there were being mean to *you*? i'd just like to know that. and
since you have only been posting here since may, i was just wondering why you
claimed to have been here for "years." four months isn't even one year, last
time i checked (which was today at work). these are simple, benign questions,
and i just don't see why you can't answer them.

Mr. & Mrs. Zambesi

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 03:00:0023.08.00
an
Minnesota Fats <j0...@my-deja.com> wrote:
>> (19) What new song did you make up about Late Night, Jojo?
>
> Wow, glad you asked. This has been rolling around my head...

You do know that forgery of official documents is a crime, don't you?
Especially if the document is a Wiggie survey.
*reports Jojo to police*

Christian
--
"In a truly historic moment, Neil Armstrong's son will land on the moon. His
memorable words will be: 'This is one small step for man, one giant leap for

mjgr...@yahoo.com

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 03:00:0023.08.00
an
loy...@excite.com (roo) wrote:
> >(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
> >question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
> >member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)
>
> MJ. Not in a pervy way. C'mon girl! I wrestle you for Micky, you
> "looser"!

You're on baybee....tho I prefer Peter...he he..

mj

Usenet for the Web

mjgr...@yahoo.com

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 03:00:0023.08.00
an
"Asa Pillsbury" <a...@madbbs.com> wrote:
> Hi. I've been lurking here for a little while (thank T.B. ...although I
> was going to check this NG out anyway) and I figured I'd answer these
> just for the heck of it. I hope y'all don't mind, since I'm not really an
> afcobber.

Hi there new poster...if you'd like to be an afcobber, I think we have a
few spots open <giggle>.

mjgr...@yahoo.com

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 03:00:0023.08.00
an
Minnesota Fats <j0...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> PS What's the rust belt?

Roughly, Eastern Ohio/Western Pennsylvania...traditionally there is a lot
of steel makin there, but many mills have closed since the late 70's. It's
not quite the midwest and not quite the east coast...I grew up in
Pittsburgh meself.

> [I can't believe all the flack you got for saying "pop." <scoffs> What
> *else* would you call it??]

Exactly. Thank you...

> > (19) What new song did you make up about Late Night, Jojo?
>
> Wow, glad you asked. This has been rolling around my head...
>
> "If I had two million dollars,
> (If I had two million dollars)
> I would have my own talk show
> (But not one with Kathie Lee, that's cruel)..."

Now we need tyler to set this to music...he he

roo

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 03:00:0023.08.00
an
On 23 Aug 2000 14:05:52 GMT, mjgr...@yahoo.com wrote:

>You're on baybee....tho I prefer Peter...he he..

chicken...the old "I prefer Peter" excuse eh?

roo
** Have A Shpadoinkle Day Anyway! **

garble

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 03:00:0023.08.00
an
On 22 Aug 2000 14:15:30 GMT, wig...@inorbit.com (wiggie) wrote:

>(1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change Late Night?
>What kind of changes would you like to see?

I seriously doubt it will impact the show that greatly, but there
might be some subtle changes. I would like to see more really edgy
humor. They occasionally take risks with oddball stuff as well, and
they need to do that more often..

>(2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

Cotton shorts generally do not have a fly.

>(3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

Sweet mother of beanie babies.

www.theforce.net

>(5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of yourself?

i don't see typing text as that pride-inducing.

>(6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
>closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers aren't
>actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

none of the above.

>(7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would you rather see
>Andy first show up on Late Night again: (a) Takes off the masturbating
>bear costume to reveal it's Andy (2) Takes off the foam rubber Andy
>costume to reveal it's Andy. Second part...if he had to do it that
>way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after taking off the
>costume to be? ... that's my "wiggie's wording sucks and that question
>broke my brain" question...

Andy's next appearance should be as a "victim" of one of the
now-infamous interviews. Maybe Dole could come on and console him.
Naturally he should talk about his sexual fixation with bean bag toys
and then he could leave the monitor, come out on stage for real, and
kick the shit out of Conan. Yes.

>(8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

I wouldn't need to cheat to win.

>(9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need another afcob
>question...and a "could be taken pervertedly" question...which afcob
>member would you most like to wrestle one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

I don't want to wrestle your member or anyone elses.

>(10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

A Japanese Koi fish.

>(11) What's your favourite commercial right now? What's your fav
>commercial of all time?

Fav commercial of all time was an old Micheal J. Fox Pepsi commercial,
but I can't remember it exactly. Basically he had to go to great
lengths to get some girl a Pepsi. Favorite right now is is the one
where the guy's dog drives his truck into a pond.

>(12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see this again,
>and wish I had never ever seen in it the first place" most hated
>commercial that you've ever seen?

Any of those new Dodge commercials. Or in fact, any Dodge commercial
in recent memory.

>(13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
>Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you stop into
>your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and you see Conan. Do you
>go talk to him? What would you say to him?

I probably ouldn't have anything to say to him and I do not go for the
whole celebrity worship bullshit, so I doubt I would say anything. If
I did, it would be typical small talk that you would make with anyone
that you happened to speak to in that sort of situation.

>(14) What's your current most favourite <wiggie feels bad about saying
>"most favourite" and goes and drinks Kool-Aid until the feelings of
>inadequacy pass...and are replaced with the feelings of being bloated with
>Kool-Aid> website?

eh, local weather radar website. or my personal site. one of the
three.

>(15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too much, but you
>really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word "smarmy")

i do not want to share my word with you.

>(16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

the steven wright animal.

>(17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking grass, what
>other uses to rakes have?

there are a lot of rakes. not just leaf rakes, which people typically
rake grass with. there are a large multitude of outdoor uses for
rakes. i am particularly fond of heavy garden rakes that can be used
to rake freshly worked soil into rows for plantings..

>(18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

no, i am not obsessed. i just like the show.

--
legarb-garble!

the man who murdered love

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 03:00:0023.08.00
an
let the quoting begin:

>and as I quote gena: "let's not bring this into afcob." and last
>time I checked, this didn't concern you, lindsay. not even the
>littlest bit.

If you were so strucken by my words you wouldn't have emailed every main poster
in the group about it. And this does concern Lindsay due to the fact that she
is going to ConeCon - unlike you. If you two gals want to bicker, take it to
email.

gena*

*...it's a lot like Titanic
but the man and woman aren't on a boat...
they're on smack...*

krtily

ungelesen,
23.08.2000, 03:00:0023.08.00
an
I know the flames may be coming after I post this, but I have one thing
to say and one thing only: Why can't we all just get along?

Shabooba

the afcob tuna pirate

ungelesen,
24.08.2000, 00:51:5924.08.00
an
<< If you two gals want to bicker, take it to
email. >>

gena, last time I checked you and I were taking it to email.
I don't really feel like discussing it in here, in the chat,
or with lindsay, your little partner.

wiggie

ungelesen,
24.08.2000, 03:00:0024.08.00
an
> From: mjgr...@yahoo.com

>> [I can't believe all the flack you got for saying "pop." <scoffs> What
>> *else* would you call it??]
>
>Exactly. Thank you...

I knew, knew, knew I'd catch flack for that...from all the weirdos who
don't call it "pop". *glares at the weirdos*

>> > (19) What new song did you make up about Late Night, Jojo?
>>
>> Wow, glad you asked. This has been rolling around my head...

*stares in confusion* ...wah...I don't remember asking that question...but
if jojo answered it...I must have...that's it, no more question surveys
from wiggie until his head is screwed back on right. Which may take a few
years. But, until then, I'll just practice this new thing I learned to do
<wiggie spins in his chair, rubbing his tummy, and patting his head>

Oh, and I was asked to mention this the next time I posted something,
which would be now, I guess. Jerkface says, to you good members of AFCOB
(...that makes you guys sound like a club, I apologize), that he shall
return to posting when he gets settled into college life sometime soon.
Actually I think he gave me a day when he would be able to, but I have a
*terrible* memory, which I'm sure at least a few of you have experienced
by now.

And I'm not going to name drop that "m" person...but I *am* going to name
drop Audrey. Audrey's posts rule, and should be read by everyone.

That and I like robots.

And I miss listening to classical Maestro Fresh Wes.

-Brian
wig...@inorbit.com

the man who murdered love

ungelesen,
24.08.2000, 03:00:0024.08.00
an
..i know i shouldn't be responding...*hits her wrist* bad gena bad!

><< If you two gals want to bicker, take it to
>email. >>
>

>gena, last time I checked you and I were taking it to email.
>I don't really feel like discussing it in here, in the chat,
>or with lindsay, your little partner.

i was speaking about lindsay and you. not you and i.. read. its a phenomenal
thing. i know you don't like discussing here, because you plainly dodged the
questions lindsay posed. dah...you are such a troll.

The Real Mandershady

ungelesen,
25.08.2000, 03:00:0025.08.00
an
>*glares at the weirdos*
Mr. Wiggie, quit looking at yourself in the mirror.

deb morley

ungelesen,
26.08.2000, 03:00:0026.08.00
an
wiggie wrote:

> ...but I'm tired and feeling ill right now,

Awwww! Ya poor kid! Here, have a jelly baby...

> so that means...more questions.

Cool! I'm a sucker for doing these things. (and i'll read the other

> (1) Do you think a new head writer for the show will change
> Late Night?

Yes. New people = new blood or new prespective

> What kind of changes would you like to see?

*stubborn face* Andy coming back. /stubborn
Other than that, I'm easy to please and I'll end up liking
something or another. *shrug* Comedy is always a matter of
taste.

> (2) Your fly...is it up or down right now?

Er, neither. I'm not wearing pants. I'm wearing a long
tshirt/pjs. (just thought i'd share)

> (3) What would you assume Andy yells when he stubs his toe?

Dammit!Janet

> (4) Would you like to own a "Outspace Potato Chip Machine"?

Damn! Probably.

> (5) What post that you made on afcob made you most proud of
> yourself?

Er, none yet.

> (6) ...and, what post on afcob by you caused you a feeling that most
> closely related to embarassment? (because we know that AFCOBers
> aren't actually "really" embarassed by doing anything)

Er, none yet. If it's a thread I'm not interested in, I just
mark read. *shrug* Again, I'm pretty easy.

> (7) Two-two part question...if you had to choose, how would
> you rather see Andy first show up on Late Night again:

> (a) Takes off the masturbating bear costume to reveal it's Andy

Definitely "a".

> Second part...if he had to do it that
> way...what would you like the first thing Andy says after
> taking off the costume to be? ...

You mean after the standing ovation dies down? ;-)

First, just have Andy take off the Bear to have a dress on.
(i'm sorry! i just think that'd be funny!)

Then, Conan might say something along the lines of:
"Nice dress. GREAT legs!"

Andy: "I waxed just for you."

> (8) Max vs. you, one on one, basketball, would you cheat to win?

Uh, no.

> (9) Since there was a wrestler on this week...and I need
> another afcob question...and a "could be taken pervertedly"
> question...which afcob member would you most like to wrestle
> one-on-one? (do NOT say wiggie)

Er, none. Sorry! My preference is men over 40. *shrug*

> (10) What's prettier, a puppy, or a kittie?

Puppy.

> (11) What's your favourite commercial right now?

Geico: "Smaller bills".

> What's your fav commercial of all time?

Heh. Too many to list. Definitely the stop-motion (or whatever
you call it) from Mazda? to the tune of "You Really Got Me".
You know? The one with Barbie throwing over the wimpy yuppie
Ken for the Dude in the Convertible?

> (12)...and what's your absolute, "I wish I never have to see
> this again, and wish I had never ever seen in it the first
> place" most hated commercial that you've ever seen?

*shudder* This stupid local one where they use a small child
praying to "God" about her stupidass invisible fence.

> (13) It's Halloween...it's early evening...you're tired from doing
> Halloween stuff, whatever it is that you do on Halloween...you
> stop into your local corner store to get a bottle of pop...and
> you see Conan. Do you go talk to him?

Er, I don't know. For him to be in Minnesota during Halloween,
would be rather jarring. Yeah, probably.

> What would you say to him?

*shrug* Don't know. I'd wing it. Probably "thanks for entertaining
me late at night" followed closely by "Is La Bamba single?". ;-p

> (14) What's your current most favourite <...> website?

Deah GOTT! Way too many to list. Do they have to be COB sites?
Or just any that make me snicker quietly?

COB: Damone's and Linzi's.

Snicker to a full-fledged guffaw: The Last Page of the Internet,
X-Files Spin the Bottle, Unusual sexual practices. And we'll leave
it at that.

> (15) What's "your word"...a word that you use probably too
> much, but you really like it...(ie. wiggie loves the word
> "smarmy")

*snork*, *spew*, ::::thud::::, :::lusttrance:::, squidge or
squidgy, and Huh? Wha... ?

> (16) What animal that has been on Late Night amused you the most?

Live animal? None yet. Faux!animal? Masturbating Bear.

> (17) Besides defending you from wild porcupines, and raking
> grass, what other uses to rakes have?

Back scratchers for Amazons.

> (18) Do you watch every single episode even on rerun week?

Uh, yeah.

> ...too many questions...and the one I'm sure I really wanted
> to put on there...I totally forgot.

How about:

(19) What are you wearing?

deb morley
always a sucker for the obvious.

--
"And I *am* wearing a thong!"
=Harrison Ford on Conan O'Brien =25 july 00

deb morley

ungelesen,
26.08.2000, 03:00:0026.08.00
an
Minnesota Fats wrote:

> but I'm also a girl and I'm no good at aiming things
> at small holes.

*spew* Thank you. I have just sprayed coffee all over my monitor.

;-)

deb morley

0 neue Nachrichten