Hope you’re doing well.
This base is in regards to one of my actively available position with one of our client.
Please take a stop and go thru the job description which may takes your interest to work there.
If you feel this may blow your mind then please retort with your updated resume and highlight the contact info as well,
I’ll give you a quick call for further talk.
Job Title: Network Engineer –Juniper Migration
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Duration: C2C 7+ (maybe extended)
Can accept H1B, EAD, TN
Rate: $50 per hour
Candidates need to be near the location in case on-site interview is needed
· Need someone local or willing to relocate to area and have interview onsite
· Needs to be extremely hands on/technical background – will be an addition to team
· Needs to know Cisco 3750 + ASR / ASR1002
· Needs to know Cisco best practices / routing protocols
· Heavy troubleshooting skills – Level III
· Look at existing Cisco infrastructure and recommend migrations to Juniper
· Needs to instruct / recommend juniper equipment
· Needs to know Juniper MX104, MX 480 (Juniper Migration experience-must)
· Someone who is dependable and independent
Job Title: Sr. Cisco Unified Communications Engineers
Location: Danville, PA
Duration: 20 months
Can accept H1B, EAD, TN
Rate: $60 per hour
· REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS: NORTEL experience/Cisco CCNP Collaboration / Voice or equivalent DESIRED CERTIFICATIONS: Cisco CCIE Voice / Collaboration Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching
· These Engineers will support phase 2 of this large, multi-site project.
· Successful candidate will have extensive experience implementing and troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communication solutions.
· RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Responsible for the successful cutover of branch offices onto an existing Cisco Call Manager cluster.
· Perform site surveys and create detailed site readiness assessment documentation Gather and validate end user extension and dial plan data Utilize Cisco's bulk administration (BAT) tool to import user data Perform MACs (moves, adds, changes) in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, and Emergency Responder Perform test and turn-up for PRI, POTS, and SIP PSTN services
· Perform testing, location, and cross-connect of analog station wiring Execute test & acceptance plans to verify proper function of end user devices Provide post cutover end user support, training and troubleshooting
· EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
· BS in Computer Science or related technical degree required, or equivalent experience 7+ years practical experience implementing Cisco Unified Communications solutions: Strong skillset across the Cisco Unified Communications portfolio (Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, IM & Presence, Jabber, Unified Contact Center Express, Emergency Responder, etc.) Strong Cisco routing and switching / data networking skills Solid troubleshooting skills Exceptional people and communications skills Experience working in a Healthcare environment
Thanks & Regards,
Mushtaq |Sr. Manager – Business Development
2200 North Canton Center Road,
Direct: 734 928 2191
Office: 734 928 2001