adam corola

kingsmums

Jun 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/14/00

Warren Gray <warre...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:FP_15.5905$nP2....@typhoon.southeast.rr.com...
> i thought he was funny.... it appeared conan and the croud didnt like him
> too much

I was listening to Adam on Loveline tonight, and he said that he didn't feel
the Conan interview went all that well. So Adam watched the episode over
again (during his live radio show, no less!) and concluded that it was a
lame audience. <LOL!> How's that for denial?

Lanna

Warren Gray

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00

sonic death monkey

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
>i thought he was funny.... it appeared conan and the croud didnt like him
>too much

i don't like him too much, either. really. i think it's his voice. he's
got one of those voices i can't stand, and i just tune out. like fran
drecher.

sarah
linne...@tmbg.org
http://members.aol.com/limezinger
"at 4 o'clock the normal world seems very very very far away." - pulp

Jared476

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
>From: "kingsmums" king...@inreach.com

>Warren Gray <warre...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> i thought he was funny.... it appeared conan and the croud didnt like him
>> too much
>

>I was listening to Adam on Loveline tonight, and he said that he didn't feel
>the Conan interview went all that well. So Adam watched the episode over
>again (during his live radio show, no less!) and concluded that it was a
>lame audience. <LOL!> How's that for denial?

Nah, he's right, Conan has the lamest audiences...

Proof?

Watch any segment of "Actual items"....

Doc Kap

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
On 15 Jun 2000 07:11:47 GMT, limez...@aol.complicates (sonic death
monkey) wrote:

>>i thought he was funny.... it appeared conan and the croud didnt like him
>>too much
>

>i don't like him too much, either. really. i think it's his voice. he's
>got one of those voices i can't stand, and i just tune out. like fran
>drecher.

The guy has a wicked comedy mind, but people expect him to be like
Artie Lang because on the Man Show he is very low brow. However, on
the Loveline radio show his comedy is extremely smart...with
similarities to the Bill Maher/Dennis Miller style.

Charlie Galindo

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00

> The guy has a wicked comedy mind, but people expect him to be like
> Artie Lang because on the Man Show he is very low brow. However, on
> the Loveline radio show his comedy is extremely smart...with
> similarities to the Bill Maher/Dennis Miller style.

Extremely smart? He's just making penis jokes. It's funny, but I wouldn't
call it smart. Maybe I haven't listened enough.

charlie

Conan's Penis

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00

Well, when you do a show talking about sex all day you need some good
penis jokes...but my favorite part of the radio show is when he
predicts a person's profession...He can differentiate between the wife
of a brick layer and the wife of a metal worker just by talking to a
person for 20 secs!

Whenever a girl comes on the show and asks why her husband/boyfriend
is a jerk...Adam's first question is, "Does he work with metal or
wood?"

Mark

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
"Charlie Galindo" <charli...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> The guy has a wicked comedy mind, but people expect him to be like
>> Artie Lang because on the Man Show he is very low brow. However, on
>> the Loveline radio show his comedy is extremely smart...with
>> similarities to the Bill Maher/Dennis Miller style.

>Extremely smart? He's just making penis jokes. It's funny, but I wouldn't
>call it smart. Maybe I haven't listened enough.

You haven't-- he *is* extremely smart. He may try to downplay his
intelligence by talking about his educational background, but he's
very sharp and brilliant at on-the-fly comedy.

Ken Yong

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
him and ray romano sound so alike to me!

sonic death monkey wrote:

> >i thought he was funny.... it appeared conan and the croud didnt like him
> >too much
>
> i don't like him too much, either. really. i think it's his voice. he's
> got one of those voices i can't stand, and i just tune out. like fran
> drecher.

Sheriff

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00

>I was listening to Adam on Loveline tonight, and he said that
>he didn't feel
>the Conan interview went all that well. So Adam watched the
>episode over
>again (during his live radio show, no less!) and concluded that
>it was a
>lame audience. <LOL!> How's that for denial?

I heard that too! I agreed with him, it was a pretty rough
crowd and he wasn't feeling well. This isn't the first time
that Adam has talked about LN on the air, though. About a year
ago he went off on a sudden rant about Conan and Andy and it
freaked me out. I somehow managed to get it on tape, but I
forgot all about it until I stumbled across it a couple weeks
ago. I was going to transcribe it and post it then, but it was
right near Andy's departure and it seemed a little inappropriate
or something. Anyway, now seems like it would be okay, so here
it is, Dr. Drew and Adam having a little chat about Conan and
Andy...

a: Andy Richter is a short, squatty, kinda dumpy man. Now Andy
Richter is probably 6 foot or 6'1". Uh, Conan O'Brien is like
6'6". But your mind does an adjustment for TV.
d: Right.
a: You see Conan and Andy, you think Conan is 6'2"...I'm gonna
do the math, that makes Andy 5'5" And he looks like a troll!
So, never cohost a show with Conan O'Brien.
d: Or Rupaul.
a: Yeah, he's like 6'8" and puts on a pair of stileto heals and
is, like, 7'5".

Oh yeah, another weird, very OT, thing:
When I was visting my cousin in LA two years ago, I broke my arm
and when I went to the hosptial to have it set, guess who was my
doctor? Dr. Drew! That's right, the one and only Dr. Drew
Pinskey. And he was as gentle as a lamb <G>.

- Sheriff

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Minnesota Fats

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
>When I was visting my cousin in LA two years ago, I broke my arm
>and when I went to the hosptial to have it
>set, guess who was my doctor? Dr. Drew! That's right, the one
>and only Dr. Drew Pinskey. And he was as gentle
>as a lamb <G>.

I always thought Dr. Drew was sexy. I don't know if it's the
clean-cutness, the intelligence, the ring... I mean, he's not
stunningly gorgeous, but he does me good. It's not really about
appearance.

I love it when I realize how deep I am.

Surly09

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
corola plays a mysoginistic macho "everyman" type who i'll reluctantly admit
can be very funny. his conan appearance was hilarious and he's also very funny
on loveline. the man show however, is dull dull dull.

MissManila21

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
>I always thought Dr. Drew was sexy. I don't know if it's the
>clean-cutness, the intelligence, the ring... I mean, he's not
>stunningly gorgeous, but he does me good. It's not really about
>appearance.

***I've always found him attractive too. I think its the Ph.D that got me.

Mark

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
He doesn't have a Ph.D. It's an M.D.

Dr. Trole Ling

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00

I agree that the Man Show is not as good as his other ventures. Some
bits are funny...the Snoop Dogg bit, the hidden camera in the
bathroom, and the porno box on a string. But I don't find all the
pro-male stuff to be funny...its not that I'm against it, but it just
isnt funny. The Man Show reminds me of Tim Allen's show within a show,
Tool Time. I mean...how many times can you make fun of Al's shirt?

Message has been deleted

anticr...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2020, 3:51:20 PM1/29/20
Doctor Drew Pinskey NPI went higher (from 7 to 12 or whatever) because, and he should have recognized it, he is surrounded by mass populations of paranoid schizophrenics who try to intimidate and humiliate and incriminate 0% chance criminal who try to "snafu and box" (barely not legal false imprisonment) Dr. Pinskey. The subconscious of Dr. Pinskey is counterparanoia where the subconscious becomes the sub-"leather couch guy psychopath mimic" NOT FULL TIME BUT PART TIME and with not without ability to turn off psychopathy, for example, in his pajamas in his solely occupied kitchen. This solitude time in own kitchen IS NOT NOTICED by self of Dr. Pinskey, where his anti-psychopathy parameters are engaged, WHERE PSYCHOPATHS ARE NOT ABLE TO TURN OFF PSYCHOPATHY IN SOLITUDE. They, for example, are in kitchen at same time ironing shirts for their job tomorrow, WHICH USUALLY IS NOT MORE THAN A MIDDLE CLASS JOB REMEMBER BECAUSE BEHAVIOR OF PSYCHOPATHS AND SOCIOPATHS CANNOT FUNCTION WELL WHERE COUNTERPARANOIDS (REF: COUNTERPARANOIA IN BORN AND DEVELOPED BRAIN OF KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN NOT JUST IN DEVELOPED BRAIN AFTER BIRTH MMPI 51 62 MACI < 65 TBV FL > 95% TBV) ARE ABLE TO TURN ON AND OFF COUNTERPARANOIA AND ANTI-PSYCHOPATHY, UNABLE ACCOMPLISHED AS ASIDE BY Pd MMPI SCORES LESS THAN 30, BECAUSE INABILITY BY THEM TO YIELD IN SPEECH AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY ONLY TO SOCIAL GROUPS OF SOCIETY IN GENERAL, WHERE PD 20 WANTS "WHOLESOME" SCIENCE MOVIE AND 9 OF 10 OF SOCIAL GROUP WANTS HORROR FILM THEN REMEMBER AS DIFFERENT FROM COMBINED PARANOID SOCIOPATHS WHO "TEAR DOW HIGH AND MIGHTY PARANOIDS TALK THE SAME ANTI-GOOD 'OL BOY" FROM HIGH AND MIGHTY PEDESTALS AND SERMONS AND MOUNT OF OLIVES".

Note in this very writing "natural" alternating capital letter and small case use, non-psychopathic because if was wanted psychopathic then weather warnings from National Weather Service are labeled as psychopathic as well.

Better, Dr. Pinskey's NPI range is 6 to 13 at all points instead of concrete numbers, because test taking will be at different points. But in solitude times, Dr. Pinskey's behavioral set, for example, when by self in middle of the night in own kitchen in own house where Dr. Pinskey might simply make and eat sandwich and diet soda, where psychopath rolls a joint and clugs 8 beers and each at time are NPI 12 in a range, but in waveforms, Doctor Pinskey slides back down at night to 8, and separate psychopath would slide up to 18 NPI and while daytime NPI of Dr. Pinskey and psychopath might be near same, 100% different than psychopath Doctor Pinskey is starkly different than psychopath.

The paranoid brains must "box" Dr. Pinskey on national TV, because Doctor Pinskey as their speech includes "Mr. High and Mighty Mr. High Horse <--- paranoid schizophrenics talk the same way mostly <--- on their Mount of Olives giving their sermon pontificating their hypocrisies and double standards ready to fall on their double edged swords did you get a cage for what you cage for see your pee in the yard while holding your nose in the pee like a dog during obedience training". When PARANOIDS are inactive violent (usually in higher psychopathic deviance with active PARANOIDS), soft agreement even with their delusions to avoid activity is wise, for example "sure UFO'S are possible" and, "hey, how did the X-Files TV show go?" at least once in a while, and usually "yes, dear", but without faking interest, but when active, to go -----> ALL OUT MAKING SURE SECOND COUNTERBOX IS BUILT ESPECIALLY PERSONS ENFORCING COUNTERPARANOIDS ARE SOMEHOW FALSELY PARANOID AND DEFEND ONLY VERBALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY AGAINST EVERYTHING THE PARANOIDS OFFEND AND OTHER INSULT <-----

How do I know? I lived this .... A Pd 40 scorer is 0% chance convicted, and this mass mass mass mass paranoid group in medicine especially keeps raping Kenneth Martin Dolan their "box". THEY SELF-CONVINCED THEMSELVES THAT IF DENNIS RADER WHEN HE WAS BTK AND CITY GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE AT SAME TIME SAID HE BTK AND MOLESTED BECAUSE DENNIS RADER WAS AN SELF-CLAIMED CRIME FIGHTER, THAT HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ORDAINED HOLY AND NOT IMPRISONED JUST LIKE THEMSELVES AS FALSE VIGILANTES THAT SWITCH THEIR REASONING AND CONVINCE THEMSELVES.

anticr...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2020, 4:27:44 PM1/29/20
(kEnNy's ProFiLe iS "most dangerous person alive.... episode 1 .... last episode ... to refuse to love in kEnNy's FaCe)) adam corola
What Doctor Pinskey would do when surrounded by mass ACTIVE paranoids "boxing him" is subconsciously on TV become "false control freak leather couch guy false potential criminals" that makes PARANOIDS wanna scratch their skin off (as different from kEnNy enjoying jacuzzis and salad bars and pedicures at shopping malls even when homeless and starving at times where Susan Basso-types TRY but fail to bleach skin off victims alive-like forcing homelessness and walking 5 miles a day while bacteria causing flesh eating bacteria on bottom of feet as contended by Susan Basso-types as what their victims "deserve as in face victims even as allowed in face when saying nice things behind back KNOWING bad things in face happening as different than loss in control and consent and choice over things happening in face DIFFERENTIATED FROM LYING ABOUT LOSS OF CONTROL because able to prove (able to hold up poster board to satellite to proof both what their lost controlled conversation and their covictim lost control includes unlike fakes trying to scan false loss of control who, for example, wanna liability prevent or false ENFORCE bad perceptions SETS by then of themselves DURING a penis rape instead of waiting to loss prevent)". Doctor Pinskey used to be soft spoken, kinda like Al Gore, and now briskly speaks like a leather couch guy. He is able still to recoil into diet soda personality instead of heavy dope and 8 beers, and sometimes didn't think of it yet, which is how to know genuine.