Conan last night

Jake Kolenberg

Aug 29, 2017, 6:21:21 PM8/29/17
Anyone else see Conan last night? It was a repeat but I hadn't seen it before so it was new to me! Sarah Silverman was the first guest. The second guest was "Armand" from Bad Lieutenant Port of Call: New Orleans. Alt-J was the musical guest, Pender and La Bamba played with them, it was very cool.

Speaking of Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans, when was the last time Nicolas Cage was on Conan? Seems like it's been close to thirteen years now. Book Nicolas Cage!