help:christy letting a guy cum in her mouth

Ronald Rozniak

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
i saw a movie some years back where, at the end of the scene, christy
sucked a guy off and he came into her mouth while she still had her lips
around his cock. the end result, obviously, was that it drooled out of
her mouth. i believe they were in some sort of cabin on a bed. this was
before her "first" comeback. if anybody has a name i would appreciate
it, i've been looking for that scene/movie for years. thanks.

Stan Stewart

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:21:17 GMT, Ronald Rozniak <rroz...@home.com>
wrote:

"Sinfully Yours" in a three-way with Marc Wallace and Stevie Taylor.
Great scene from a great movie!

There was a recent post about Christy doing a creampie (internal
cumshot). That never happened but the scene with Eric Edwards in this
movie is close, as he cums on her puss.

Stan Stewart

Pev...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
In article <36ad11a9...@enews.newsguy.com>,

> Stan Stewart

So how does one know if there is an internal cumshot? I don't mean to
challenge your response, Stan -- just wondering. I'm certainly not one who
thinks that many of Christy's great scenes are only those where she gets cum
all over.

What about scenes with TT Boy in Twisted? And the nice doggie-style scene in
an artist's studio one of Victim of Love movies?

While I am at it, I'll repeat a posting from way back concerning Christy's
seemingly rare 69 scenes. I think I read an interview once where she stated
she did not particularly like the position. Now that some members of the
group are chatting with her quite a bit, I wonder what she would have to say.
And, aside from a scene with Peter North in The Coming of Christy, are there
any other good 69 scenes?

Thanks,

Peveli

DRBOB7770

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
Right on Stan! I was about to say "Sinfully Yours", but you beat me to the
punch. The scene in question starts out with a really hot girl/girl where
Christy and Stevie take turns making each other cum while Mark watches and Eric
dozes in a drunken stupor. I love the close-up camera work here showing
Christy leaning back and thoroughly enjoying Stevie's loving attention to her
wet pussy. Eventually Mark joins in and the scene ends with Mark cumming full
in Christy's mouth. Then Christy dribbles some of it out so that Stevie can
lick up her share. I don't recall any other scene where Christy goes this far,
do you? Maybe it wasn't in the script, but it just happened?
drbo...@aol.com

KEPBUCK

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
I saw something similair. Christy motioned some guy with a tiny dick over to
her. She had him eat her big beautifu pussy. After he finished, she then blew
him where I know he shot off into her mouth. WOW, what a great scene

Stan Stewart

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99

That would be "Dreams of Candace Hart". The reason that guy was so
tiny is that he couldn't get it up. While it is possible to cum while
limp I suspect the 'cumshot' was faked. Christy had quit doing facials
by that time so an oral cumshot and swallow is IMHO unlikely.

Stan Stewart

Stan Stewart

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99

The only other *verified* oral cumshot I recall is in "Night of Loving
Dangerously". Where Jamie Gillis shoots on Ginger Lynn's back after an
anal and Christy is positioned to 'catch' some on her tongue. From the
look on her face he didn't taste too good. She got some on her lower
lip in "Gang Bangs". And there are two oral cumshots I take as fakes
as there is no verification. One in "Twisted" where Christy blows T.T.
Boy in his dad's car, and one in "Dreams of Candace Hart" where her
partner couldn't get it up.

Did Marc's oral cumshot just happen? Good question, maybe Christy can
enlighten us? She didn't react like it was a surprise, but she's a
good enough actress to stay in character, so who knows.

Stan Stewart

S.W. Hood

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
OK, I admit that I have been a lurker for some time and am guilty of not posting
to the group...But in "Holly Does Hollywood", didn't the first scene( a 3-way with
the goddess and another couple) involve an internal cumshot...Because she makes a
"ooooHH" before whoever it is she is with makes his grunting noises, as if she
feels him cum first...

Grant Ferguson

Jan 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/26/99
Marc Wallice is hiv+ now and has messed up a bunch.Read that somewhere
on the web.

"Which way should i jump?" GF

Stan Stewart

Jan 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/27/99
On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 17:28:21 -0600, "S.W. Hood"
<Shoo...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>OK, I admit that I have been a lurker for some time and am guilty of not posting
>to the group...But in "Holly Does Hollywood", didn't the first scene( a 3-way with
>the goddess and another couple) involve an internal cumshot...Because she makes a
>"ooooHH" before whoever it is she is with makes his grunting noises, as if she
>feels him cum first...

Are you talking about the scene with Amber Lynn and some guy in the
photographer's studio (the first scene) or the one with Dan T. Mann
and Rikki Blake in the hottub?(the 4th scene) In the first one the guy
comes on Amber's tits. In the other it's supposed to look like an
internal cumshot sure, Rikki even slaps Dann for cumming inside
Christy. But there is no verification, so IMHO it is a fake. The
operative words in your description are "as if". Now I don't mean to
spoil anyones enjoyment of these scenes, it's just you've got to show
me.

Stan Stewart

Stan Stewart

Jan 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/27/99

And your point is? The movie we're talking about was shot 14 yrs ago.
Doubtful he was HIV+ then. But thanks for the timely update. ;-)

Stan Stewart

Stan Stewart

Jan 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/27/99
On Tue, 26 Jan 1999 18:11:58 GMT, Pev...@yahoo.com wrote:

>In article <36ad11a9...@enews.newsguy.com>,
> sste...@rconnect.com (Stan Stewart) wrote:

>> There was a recent post about Christy doing a creampie (internal
>> cumshot). That never happened but the scene with Eric Edwards in this
>> movie is close, as he cums on her puss.
>

>> Stan Stewart
>>

>So how does one know if there is an internal cumshot? I don't mean to
>challenge your response, Stan -- just wondering. I'm certainly not one who
>thinks that many of Christy's great scenes are only those where she gets cum
>all over.

Well you can't tell if the girl doesn't *dribble* it out after. But
that is the way *most* creampies are shot, the girl expels the cum
after the cumshot. After all are we supposed to take it on faith that
that's what actually happened? If so why any external cumshots at all?
Certainly not birth control. ;-) In a word, verification. They have to
*prove* the guy really came.

>What about scenes with TT Boy in Twisted? And the nice doggie-style scene in
>an artist's studio one of Victim of Love movies?

IMHO, if there is no verification, it didn't happen. And as Christy
had quit doing facials before these two movies, I doubt that she would
have done an internal cumshot. Much more likely to transfer HIV in an
internal cumshot than possibly getting cum in your mouth, nose, or
eyes right. And that's the reason she quit doing facials.

But while we're on the subject of creampies, there is another
*almost*. Joey Silvera cums on Christy's pussy in the threeway with
Marc Wallice in "Star 90". Looks even better than the "Sinfully Yours"
cumshot. ;-)

>While I am at it, I'll repeat a posting from way back concerning Christy's
>seemingly rare 69 scenes. I think I read an interview once where she stated
>she did not particularly like the position.

I read the same interview.

> Now that some members of the
>group are chatting with her quite a bit, I wonder what she would have to say.

I think you just asked her. ;-) May take awhile for the response
however.

> And, aside from a scene with Peter North in The Coming of Christy, are there
>any other good 69 scenes?

I'll let you be the judge of whether they're good or not. There are
only 5 other B/G 69 scenes:

Kissin' Cousins - James Miles
Woman In Pink - Tom Byron
I Dream Of Ginger - James Miles
Sex Asylum 4 - Ernest Hemingway
On Trial 1 - T.T.Boy

Did I miss any J.D.?

Stan Stewart

Geoffrey Turner

Jan 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/27/99
to Ronald Rozniak
Ronald Rozniak wrote:

> i saw a movie some years back where, at the end of the scene, christy
> sucked a guy off and he came into her mouth while she still had her lips
> around his cock. the end result, obviously, was that it drooled out of
> her mouth. i believe they were in some sort of cabin on a bed. this was
> before her "first" comeback. if anybody has a name i would appreciate
> it, i've been looking for that scene/movie for years. thanks.

Hi there Ron,

This movie that you're talking about is familiar to me too. I can't tell you
the name
of the original movie that it came from because I'm only familiar with the
scene you
describe because it is featured as a 7-minute episode on a compilation tape
I own.
The tape (it's called "Big Tit Suck-Off " which is a bit of a misnomer since
Christy's
breasts are very nice but they're neither particularly small or big - and
the same goes
for most of the other women on this particular tape) is a celebration of the
wonderful
art of female cock-sucking and Christy's co-stars in it are Peter North and
some
blonde who's name I don't know.

In the early part of this sequence Christy and this other girl alternate his
dick between
themselves and Christy beams at one point and says: "Mmm! Nice cock!"
Like you I was really turned on by the climax in which he comes inside her
mouth.
I'd sell my soul to be sucked off by Christy who I rate the best cock-sucker
on the
planet (to watch anyway!)
I have read on this newsgroup that in more recent years Christy isn't so
enthusiatic
about her male co-stars shooting into her mouth or over her face which is a
great
shame because if she'd let me come all over her face -or better yet inside
her mouth -
then she wouldn't need to use any facial cream for a week afterwards!

I run a good quality porn-site with loads of videos of people performing
every kind
of sex you can think of but if you're like me you'd probably like the
cock-sucking/facial
ones best and there are lots of those!

Please, feel free to check out
http://www.webriches.com/cash/pmlm810a/index.html

Ever fantasised about getting some of the profits of on-line porn in YOUR
bank account?
Well, you can start to do it from this web-site!

Yours,

Geoffrey Turner
pr...@fnmail.net

Geoffrey Turner

Jan 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/27/99
to Ronald Rozniak
Ronald Rozniak wrote:

Hi there Ron,

Yours,

Geoffrey Turner
pr...@fnmail.com

DRBOB7770

Jan 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/27/99
Stan: You are right about the shot in "Night of Loving Dangerously", although I
have to say that it was very tame compared to the unequivocal "in your mouth"
version in "Sinfully Yours".
drbo...@aol.com

Stan Stewart

Jan 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/31/99
On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:09:04 GMT, jdla...@newsguy.com (JD Larkin)
wrote:

> James Miles wasn't one of Christy's
>better co-stars.
>
>jdla...@newsguy.com

To say the least. Hard to imagine why his carreer in porn was so
short. ;-)

Stan Stewart